Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Give Me Sweet Relief (CLOSED / SOLO)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

Give Me Sweet Relief (CLOSED / SOLO) Empty
PostSubject: Give Me Sweet Relief (CLOSED / SOLO)   Give Me Sweet Relief (CLOSED / SOLO) EmptyThu 26 Apr 2018 - 3:45

Sweet’s eyes were wide and alert as she padded through the marshes, the sun beginning to set behind the trees in the distance. She glanced behind her in the direction of RiverClan territory. She dearly missed Spotfur and Reedclaw and Smokewish. She especially missed her dear sons Shadefang and Birchpaw. What would her younger son think of her if he ever found out that his mother was a traitorous fox-heart as Ivystar had called her?

Sweet was currently Clanless. She had been exiled from RiverClan, and she could never go back, but now she was no longer Ivystar’s responsibility. Therefore, she couldn’t stop her from attempting to join ShadowClan instead. That was where her first mate, Scorchfang, lived, and though they weren’t mates anymore, hopefully she would still be able to find a way to join the Clan. After all, Scorchfang was ShadowClan’s deputy, so he would be able to have some say in whether or not she stayed.

The rogue froze in her tracks as an all-too-familiar scent filled her nose. She looked ahead of her just in time to see a large dark tabby with thick fur and piercing orange eyes approaching, his gaze locked on her. They were challenging, but she could sense the curiosity and concern in his eyes as well.

”Sweetheart? What are you doing here? I haven’t seen you in moons,” Scorchfang began, but he shook his head with a snort. ”No... No, we’re considered enemies. What are you doing here? You should be back in RiverClan.”

”I...” Sweet mewed, her voice soft and weak. ”I don’t live in RiverClan anymore. Ivystar found out... about my relationship with you, and about Shadepaw’s true origins. She exiled me earlier today. She stripped me of my warrior title. I’m... I’m just called Sweet now.”

Scorchfang stared at his former mate in alarm. She had been exiled from RiverClan? A cold dread suddenly washed over him. He had accidentally told Silverfang his relationship with Sweetheart — well, Sweet now — back when they were apprentices. That was the night he learned that Sweet had had a son — his son. He never thought his accidental slip-up would have resulted in her being exiled from her Clan. When he told Littlestar and Nettlesting about what had happened and what had resulted from his affair with the former RiverClan she-cat, he had just been punished by remaining in camp for a full moon. Why didn’t Ivystar show Sweet the same mercy to her Littlestar showed him?

He sighed heavily. There was no real use pondering over all that now. It wouldn’t do anyone any good. He looked up at Sweet. ”Let me guess: you want to join ShadowClan. You... You can’t be my mate again if you are emitted into the Clan, you know. I have another mate, and many wonderful kits.”

Sweet could just feel her heart break, and it was so incredibly painful. She may have loved Reedclaw, and she may have appreciated all he had done for her, but she knew in her heart that her true love had always been the ShadowClan deputy. It seemed he didn’t feel the same way anymore, and she honestly couldn’t blame him. Neither of them had wanted the other to put their reputations in their Clans in jeopardy, and that was why they left each other. Because of that, Scorchfang was ShadowClan’s deputy and he had a new loving mate and kits. She had missed her chance to be with the handsome tom again, the true love of her life.

The rogue nodded sadly. ”I-I know. It’s okay. I just... I just don’t want to be without a Clan. Please help me, Scorchfang. Please?...”

Scorchfang let out yet another sigh, and after several long moments he spoke again. ”I can’t promise you anything, Sweet. But I will still bring you back to camp, and you can state your case to Littlestar and the Clan. We’ll see if they deem you worthy to join our ranks.” He turned and flicked with his bushy tail for the she-cat to follow before making his way back towards camp.

Sweet gulped nervously, but she followed without question. She just desperately hoped Scorchfang’s Clanmates and leader would show her mercy when Ivystar would not. Please, StarClan. Please let them accept me. I beg of you.

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down

Give Me Sweet Relief (CLOSED / SOLO)
Page 1 of 1