Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Give my next boy sweet Trauma

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

Give my next boy sweet Trauma Empty
PostSubject: Give my next boy sweet Trauma   Give my next boy sweet Trauma EmptySun 18 Aug 2019 - 19:11

I want Lynkit (future Lynxpaw) to have trauma. I'm looking for a cat from another clan rather than SC that might get too excited in the fight and scar my boy. This won't mean maiming but it will leave several damages.
He is proud, arrogant and defiant. I want him to feel that the world isn't the place he thinks so hopefully, this should happen in his early apprenticehood. This would most likely happen in a battle (so it can count as a requirement). For a future plot, this should be going like this:
-Lynxpaw trespassed the territory to catch prey.
-Enemy cat spots him returning to his side of the territory with the prey
-Enemy cat asks him to retrieve but he says no because his clan needs it more, hoping the other cat would understand
-Following the code, the enemy cat will attack, scar Lynxpaw and leave him a large scar similar to canon Snowtuft.

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
Give my next boy sweet Trauma Signat14
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Give my next boy sweet Trauma   Give my next boy sweet Trauma EmptySun 18 Aug 2019 - 19:39

TAKE DUSKKIT

I'll be putting up an apprentice ceremony for Duskkit in the next few days or so, however she'd totally scar Lynx even on purpose.

She has an interesting fascination with mortality and fighting and what not, and while she's not mean, she'd perhaps take the battle too far (as it would be her first) and scar Lynx purposefully, wanting to see how strong she really is.

(She's from TC btw)
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: Give my next boy sweet Trauma   Give my next boy sweet Trauma EmptyThu 22 Aug 2019 - 17:20

Sorry for late reply but I will take her :3

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
Give my next boy sweet Trauma Signat14
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Give my next boy sweet Trauma   Give my next boy sweet Trauma Empty

Back to top Go down

Give my next boy sweet Trauma
Page 1 of 1