Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Sweet, Scorched Blossom (CLOSED / SOLO)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

A Sweet, Scorched Blossom (CLOSED / SOLO) Empty
PostSubject: A Sweet, Scorched Blossom (CLOSED / SOLO)   A Sweet, Scorched Blossom (CLOSED / SOLO) EmptyWed 29 Nov 2017 - 19:09

Sweetpaw pushed her way out of the bushes surrounding Fourtrees. She stared up in awe as the pale moonlight shone on the frosty leaves and branches of the four large trees the five Clans gather around every Gathering, causing them to sparkle and shimmer like silver. She was tired of staying cooped up in RiverClan camp all day, especially with so many apprentices sleeping in one den. She couldn’t exactly get her beauty sleep that way, so she decided to sleep somewhere else that wasn’t owned by any one Clan.

She yawned and stretched out her legs before padding over to the Great Rock. She bunched up her legs, readying herself to leap up onto the massive boulder, but sudden rustling caught her attention. She stood straight up and stared wide-eyed at the trembling bushes, and just before the creature leaped out she recognized the stench of ShadowClan.

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet, Scorched Blossom (CLOSED / SOLO)   A Sweet, Scorched Blossom (CLOSED / SOLO) EmptyWed 29 Nov 2017 - 19:10

Sure enough, a dark tabby tom pounced out in pursuit of a brown rabbit, the prey’s beady black eyes wide in terror as the fluffy apprentice pounded after it. Scorchpaw pounced and landed squarely on its back, and its squeal was cut short as he bit down hard into the back of its neck, killing it instantly.

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Last edited by Yoshachu on Wed 29 Nov 2017 - 19:10; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15096

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet, Scorched Blossom (CLOSED / SOLO)   A Sweet, Scorched Blossom (CLOSED / SOLO) EmptyWed 29 Nov 2017 - 19:10

The member 'Yoshachu' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 3

A Sweet, Scorched Blossom (CLOSED / SOLO) Mistpe10
A Sweet, Scorched Blossom (CLOSED / SOLO) Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

Sweetpaw blinked in awe at the ShadowClan apprentice’s speed and strength. She had recognized this apprentice, she was sure of it. Wasn’t he the one who stepped on her tail during the Gathering? She suddenly grew suspicious, and she approached him with a tilt of her head. ”Um... Who are you, and what are you doing here? Aren’t you supposed to hunt in ShadowClan territory?”

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet, Scorched Blossom (CLOSED / SOLO)   A Sweet, Scorched Blossom (CLOSED / SOLO) EmptyWed 29 Nov 2017 - 19:11

The tom looked up instantly at the RiverClan apprentice, his bright orange eyes glaring powerfully at her. A growl rose in his throat as he narrowed them. ”What’s it to you? And what are you doing here? I ought to chase you out of here!”

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet, Scorched Blossom (CLOSED / SOLO)   A Sweet, Scorched Blossom (CLOSED / SOLO) EmptyWed 29 Nov 2017 - 19:11

”You can’t do that!” Sweetpaw argued hotly. ”This is Fourtrees in case you’ve forgotten. This territory doesn’t belong to any Clan.”

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

”I’m sure it would belong to ShadowClan if I were their leader,” Scorchpaw boasted. ”I’d head on back to RiverClan where you belong, pretty little she-cat.”

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet, Scorched Blossom (CLOSED / SOLO)   A Sweet, Scorched Blossom (CLOSED / SOLO) EmptyWed 29 Nov 2017 - 19:12

Sweetpaw’s pelt prickled in irritation. There was something about the way this cat put the emphasis on her gender that did not sound friendly in the slightest. If anything, it sound prejudice. She growled loudly at him, her fur fluffing up. ”Excuse me, but there’s nothing in the warrior code that says I can’t be here! If anything, you shouldn’t be hunting anywhere that isn’t your own territory. It’s unfair to the other Clans.”

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet, Scorched Blossom (CLOSED / SOLO)   A Sweet, Scorched Blossom (CLOSED / SOLO) EmptyWed 29 Nov 2017 - 19:12

”Who cares? All I care about is that my Clan is getting fed. I would do anything to make sure the kits of my Clan don’t starve this leaf-bare, even if that means hunting at Fourtrees and being punished by not eating as a result of it -- if anything, that would mean cats who need fresh-kill more than I do would get to eat.”

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

Sweetpaw blinked in surprise. This cat was very rude, but he was also extremely loyal to his Clan. He was willing to risk his own meal if it meant other cats of ShadowClan were fed. She found undying loyalty in a tom to be very admirable and... attractive. Her gaze softened and she blinked at him. ”ShadowClan must be lucky to have you.”

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

”Of course they are, I’m awesome,” Scorchpaw agreed cockily. He noticed the she-cat rolling her eyes, but thought nothing of it, instead fixing her with an unblinking gaze again. ”Well, I’m done making small talk here. I have to get this rabbit back to camp. Don’t let me catch you here again.”

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

”Or what, you’ll claw my ears off? Oh, I am so scared!” Sweetpaw wailed sarcastically with a mockingly distressed expression. She grunted. ”Please, I’d have a harder time fighting off a fish. Besides, if you did attack me, you’d have to explain that to your Clan. I’m certain they wouldn’t like having to hear that you started a fight on sacred ground where truces are held during full moons.”

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet, Scorched Blossom (CLOSED / SOLO)   A Sweet, Scorched Blossom (CLOSED / SOLO) EmptyWed 29 Nov 2017 - 19:13

The ShadowClan apprentice glared angrily at her, and it looked like he was about to pounce on her anyway. However, her words began to sink in and he forced his fur to lie flat along his back, and he slid his claws back in. ”Well... You’re not wrong. Magpiestar wouldn’t be too happy with me. After seeing how angry he got when... a conflict within the Clan arose, I wouldn’t want to get on his bad side.”

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet, Scorched Blossom (CLOSED / SOLO)   A Sweet, Scorched Blossom (CLOSED / SOLO) EmptyWed 29 Nov 2017 - 19:13

”It’s settled, then. I’m allowed to come here anytime I want,” Sweetpaw concluded, puffing out her white-splotched chest in satisfaction.

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

Scorchpaw let out a soft snort, almost sounding amused. ”Cheeky cat...” he muttered. He noticed the surprised look on Sweetpaw’s face, then rolled his eyes. ”Oh, don’t look at me like that! So what if I gave a compliment?”

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Sweet, Scorched Blossom (CLOSED / SOLO)   A Sweet, Scorched Blossom (CLOSED / SOLO) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Sweet, Scorched Blossom (CLOSED / SOLO)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next