Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

On Our Way[CLOSED]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

On Our Way[CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: On Our Way[CLOSED]   On Our Way[CLOSED] EmptyThu 12 Apr 2018 - 17:31

Blossomheart had told her to help Night with Battle Training. She'd need a slightly bigger space than when she was training with Ripplepaw, so she chose a different clearing. She turned around. "Here we are. Rippedstar told me to help you with battle, so here we are. Fighting is a good skill; without it, you could be doomed if you meet a predator while hunting, or get into a skirmish. So you'll be fighting me. Don't worry about hurting me, we just won't use claws." She got herself into a battle stance. Night was somewhat larger than her, but then again, most cats were. She'd go easy on him at first, then if he got hard, up her game. This was going to be fun.

Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

On Our Way[CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: On Our Way[CLOSED]   On Our Way[CLOSED] EmptyThu 12 Apr 2018 - 17:42

His intelligent green eyes glowing in the dappled sunlight, Night of Stormy Gales followed the young ginger she-cat by the name of Blossomheart into the clearing, and listened to her instructions with perked ears.  The abrupt passing of Crowstar still weighed heavy in the dark-pelted tom's heart, and the name Rippedstar probably would not stop sounding odd for many moons to come, but he knew that life must move forward.  This was the last step on his journey to become a clan cat, and he wouldn't let anything stand in his way now.  Night nodded agreement, and tried his best to mimic her crouch, shifting his weight in a way so that he felt nimble and quick.  His mind whirled with methods and strategy as he shot her a challenging smile, and took a slow step forward.  I have a greater height and weight, but she definitely has more fighting experience...I'll have to plan this carefully.

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

On Our Way[CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: On Our Way[CLOSED]   On Our Way[CLOSED] EmptyFri 13 Apr 2018 - 6:28

Blossomheart copied him. Stepping back to keep the distance might seem safe at first, but she knew that that would encourage him to push her back, and possibly corner her. Instead, she stepped forward, shortening the distance between them, and challenging his will to push her back. This was going to be fun.

Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon

On Our Way[CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: On Our Way[CLOSED]   On Our Way[CLOSED] EmptySat 14 Apr 2018 - 12:41

(occ: After asking Ripped, she said that Night would probably have the Default Rogue stats until he becomes a true clan cat, so that's what I'm going with for this fight; it would make them pretty evenly matched, with the same base health but Blossom just has more stamina C:)

Night's eyes narrowed in concentration, and his playful smile began to fade as Blossomheart took a step forward as well, seemingly determined not to be cornered.  Smart...I have to be smarter.  Truthfully, Night had never fought another cat before.  In the mountains he had been a prey hunter, an expert in taking down large birds like falcons, hawks and eagles.  Here though, among the leafy trees and flat ground, there were no swooping birds of prey to pluck out of the sky...but he could use some of his former skills in this new way of life.  The corner of his mouth twisting upward in a knowing sort of grin, the shiny black tom-cat leaped upward with his powerful hind legs, and aimed to land on the she-cat's back just as he would've done to a hawk.  Once he had pinned her to the ground, he unsheathed his claws just enough to hold on, and batted at her shoulders with strong, but not painful, blows.

Night used Leap-and-Hold, costing 10 stamina and dealing 9 (not real) damage

Night of Stormy Gales
45/45
130/140

Blossomheart
36/45
160/160

Blossomheart is pinned for 2 turns

Last edited by RainyHeart on Sat 14 Apr 2018 - 12:41; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15183

On Our Way[CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: On Our Way[CLOSED]   On Our Way[CLOSED] EmptySat 14 Apr 2018 - 12:41

The member 'RainyHeart' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 5

On Our Way[CLOSED] Mistpe10
On Our Way[CLOSED] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Not

Not

On Our Way[CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: On Our Way[CLOSED]   On Our Way[CLOSED] EmptySat 14 Apr 2018 - 14:56

Blossomheart hissed. She should have known that he would go straight to this. She had not yet mastered the art of getting out of this hold, so she had to just bear it, and then the fight would really get started.

Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Sagittarius Dragon

On Our Way[CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: On Our Way[CLOSED]   On Our Way[CLOSED] EmptySat 14 Apr 2018 - 21:05

Night was a bit surprised that the young SkyClan warrior didn't automatically have a way to break free from his attack, and the older tom couldn't help the purr of satisfaction that escaped his jaws.  Maybe he did have what it took to be a good fighter!  Continuing to pin the pale ginger she-cat, he kept dealing painless blows to her back and sides; at this point in the attack he would've tried to sink his jaws into the eagle's neck, but obviously that wasn't the desired ending of this training session.

Night continued to use Leap-and-Hold, dealing 9 (not real) damage

Night of Stormy Gales
45/45
130/140

Blossomheart
27/45
160/160

Blossomheart is pinned for 1 turn

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

On Our Way[CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: On Our Way[CLOSED]   On Our Way[CLOSED] EmptySun 15 Apr 2018 - 6:25

Blossomheart knew his hold was loosening and then she had to plan her next move.

Ooc: short mobile post, I'm tired so sorry if I make no sense

Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Sagittarius Dragon

On Our Way[CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: On Our Way[CLOSED]   On Our Way[CLOSED] EmptySat 28 Apr 2018 - 12:20

Night continued the move, but his grip was beginning to loosen; he wasn't used to having to stay in what was once his hunting position for this long, and with one small mis-step he felt himself begin to slide off of the she-cat's back.

Night finished using Leap-and-Hold, dealing 9 (not real) damage

Night of Stormy Gales
45/45
130/140

Blossomheart
18/45
160/160

Blossomheart is no longer pinned.

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

On Our Way[CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: On Our Way[CLOSED]   On Our Way[CLOSED] EmptySat 28 Apr 2018 - 13:26

OOC: so creative I know
As soon as he was done, Blossomheart ripped away and got herself on top of him. The tables had turned. She got herself a pretty good hold.

Blossomheart used Leap and Hold on Night, dealing 9 damage and using 10 stamina. Night is stunned for two turns.

Night of Stormy Gales
36/45
130/140

Blossomheart
18/45
150/160

Last edited by Jade on Sat 28 Apr 2018 - 13:26; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15183

On Our Way[CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: On Our Way[CLOSED]   On Our Way[CLOSED] EmptySat 28 Apr 2018 - 13:26

The member 'Jade' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 6

On Our Way[CLOSED] Mistpe10
On Our Way[CLOSED] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Sagittarius Dragon

On Our Way[CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: On Our Way[CLOSED]   On Our Way[CLOSED] EmptySun 29 Apr 2018 - 13:31

Night didn't have time to steady himself before Blossomheart had pinned him down; letting out a slightly surprised huff, he squirmed and kicked in an effort to free himself, but she had too good of a hold.  With a faint chuckle, he meowed; "Well, it seems we both have tricks up our sleeves today, my friend."

Night is pinned for one turn

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

On Our Way[CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: On Our Way[CLOSED]   On Our Way[CLOSED] EmptySun 29 Apr 2018 - 14:50

Blossomheart didn't relent. "Suppose so." She dealt the same painless blows that Night had sent to her.

Blossomheart continued to use Leap and Hold, dealing 9 more fake damage. Night is stunned for 1 more turn.

Night of Stormy Gales
27/45
130/140

Blossomheart
18/45
140/160

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

On Our Way[CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: On Our Way[CLOSED]   On Our Way[CLOSED] Empty

Back to top Go down

On Our Way[CLOSED]