Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

That's the Tea, Sis (closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

That's the Tea, Sis (closed) Empty
PostSubject: That's the Tea, Sis (closed)   That's the Tea, Sis (closed) EmptyThu 2 Jan 2020 - 19:20

There were times when clan life could get super duper incredibly boring. Petalpaw had assumed that gaining respect and attention from warriors would be easy, but it was proving to be much harder than he had expected. Everybody seemed so obsessed with hunting and patrolling, and while he was aware that those things were technically necessary, they were also basically the worst part of clan life. The forest outside of camp was interesting, sure, but it was so big and there were so many less cats out there. Sometimes, if he was lucky, he got put into a patrol with cats that were actually interesting, and he could talk to them long enough to forget how endlessly tedious their task was. Sometimes he wished he was a medicine cat so he could lounge around camp all day, talking to everyone who was there. Those thoughts tended to be short-lived, because it only took a few moments for him to remember how medicine cats couldn't have mates, which he could never agree to. It would be even harder to stop himself from swooning over every tom in the clan if they were absolutely off-limits. On second thought, it might even be more fun. Breaking the rules tended to be exciting.

Anyways, this intense boredom and what seemed to be a common theme of other cats being far too busy with patrols an such left Petalpaw with a million thoughts bouncing around his head and no way to let them out. That was simply unacceptable, as even if he didn't have anything to say he would still want to talk. There was just one, simple way to get himself out of his unfortunate predicament, and that was to walk up to the first cat he saw and start a conversation. It didn't matter if they were already occupied or not. However, that plan was foiled when the first cat he caught sight of was one that he knew for a fact to be dreadfully dull. So he moved on to the second cat he saw, who luckily was much more what he was looking for. Goldenpaw, his littermate. His dear sister, with an arrogance to challenge his own and hopefully having at least something interesting to say. Without really checking to see what she was currently doing, he cheerfully pranced up to her.

"Oh StarClan, Goldenpaw, I'm so bored in here. And whenever I tell that to someone, they tell me to go on a patrol or go hunting, like that would help at all. That's like, the reason that I'm bored. Nobody seems to want to talk, seriously, nobody even wants to listen! You'll talk to me, right, sister dear? You're not going to let the boredom brutally murder me? Not while I still I so much left to live for?" While speaking, Petalpaw added to the dramatic feel of his words with exaggerated tail gestures and dips of his head, before breaking out into an amused smirk and plopping down next to her. "Nah, it's not that bad. Yet. But anyway, what's up?"

That's the Tea, Sis (closed) Signat10
Back to top Go down
Snickerdoodle
Former Staff
Former Staff
Snickerdoodle

Characters : (W)oolywing, (B)lackbear, (Bu)tterfly
Clan/Rank : (W) RiverClan T3 Warrior, (B) SkyClan T4 Warrior, (S) T1 Loner
Aries Rooster
Number of posts : 829

PostSubject: Re: That's the Tea, Sis (closed)   That's the Tea, Sis (closed) EmptyFri 3 Jan 2020 - 15:12

Goldenpaw paid no attention to her clearly restless brother at first. It was none of her concern what he was so worked up about, plus she had some more grooming to do before her next patrol. She had only managed to clean her left paw before being rather rudely interrupted by her busybody brother sitting down next to her with a spiel of some sort about being bored. It was endearing in a way, but also incessantly annoying. "Oh go right ahead Petalpaw, it's not like I was doing anything important. Please, I'd just love to hear about your day." her words were snarky, but her tone was light and playful. She did care about her brother after all, he could just be a little dirt-for-brains sometimes. "Fine, mousebrain, I'll talk to you. But only because I'm bored too and have nothing better to do."

Blackbear of SkyClan-50/120
Lousekit of ShadowClan-10/30

*=disabled
**=unborn
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: That's the Tea, Sis (closed)   That's the Tea, Sis (closed) EmptyFri 3 Jan 2020 - 19:50

"Of course you don't have anything more important to do, I'm here," Petalpaw stated as if it were simply an accepted fact, his signature playful grin on his face. Luckily, his mission had succeeded, since Goldenpaw was willing to talk to him. If she hadn't, that would have been sad, but it hadn't really been a likely outcome anyway. After all, who could resist his charm? Definitely not his own sister, that was who. 

"Okay, so, I've got Cardinalcry as a mentor, and she's alright. I mean, she's cool and all, and don't get me wrong, she's a great mentor, but she's just kinda there. I know she has a cool past and all, but still. Didn't her mate just die recently? I don't know, maybe she's sad. But I heard she's not from ShadowClan originally. Yeah, she was like, a loner or something. I think someone said she was from SkyClan before that. Cool, right? I kinda wanna ask her about it, but that would be like, rude. But you'd think she'd be more interesting after hearing that. Not that she's not interesting. She's Lightpaw's mom, right? Lightpaw's kinda cool. I've never really talked to her. I should, maybe she's interesting. Or maybe not. Your mentor is Flintshard, right? Is it as awesomely cool as it sounds to have the deputy as a mentor? I'm low-key jealous. I mean, he looks amazing, I'd kill to be able to spend one-on-one time with him. That was an exaggeration, obviously. But still, it he as cool as he looks?" Petalpaw managed to say all of that in one breath, grinning at Goldenpaw once he'd finished.

Back to top Go down
Snickerdoodle
Former Staff
Former Staff
Snickerdoodle

Aries Rooster

PostSubject: Re: That's the Tea, Sis (closed)   That's the Tea, Sis (closed) EmptyWed 8 Jan 2020 - 10:45

Ooc: I'm so sorry for the delay in responding!
Ic: Goldenpaw watched with amusement as her brother delivered his very animated 'speech'. He had the gift of a non-stop yap, though she didn't fault him for it. If there was one thing she loved, it was gossip; and her brother was full of it. She considered his not-so-eloquent question. Was it cool to hunt with Flintshard? She supposed it certainly wasn't a bad thing, the deputy was a very good warrior. But was he a good mentor? His communication skills definitely left a lot to be desired, anyway. "Yeah, I guess it's pretty cool. But, like, he's kinda awkward to talk to. Strong though!" Just then, she remembered something Petalpaw would definitely see as interesting. She hoped. "Hey, you know what happened during our first training?" She grinned and got ready to explode with word vomit. "So basically we were hunting, right, and I was catching all sorts of stuff and he was off somewhere and then I saw this rabbit. And I was like, sweet, rabbits are hard to find, you know. But then I was getting ready to catch it and I see something huge and grey. Then, like, out of nowhere this huge owl comes out screeching and flapping. So I called Flintshard, cause he's really strong, and he comes flying at the thing like he's on fire. And we both fought it, I got a few claws in here and there, and we killed it. And he said I did really well for an apprentice, so yeah. That was awesome." Similarly to her littermate, Goldenpaw had trouble keeping her mouth shut at times. She gasped for breath a little, having followed Petalpaw's example in not taking more than one or two breaths during all that. She looked at him expectantly with her mint green eyes.

*=disabled
**=unborn
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: That's the Tea, Sis (closed)   That's the Tea, Sis (closed) EmptyThu 9 Jan 2020 - 19:38

"You know, I wouldn't need him to talk to me when he looks like that," Petalpaw commented, before settling down slightly to listen to Goldenpaw's story. Honestly, he just loved socializing with other cats, and he didn't really care what they talked about, but it was even better when it was something interesting like this. As his sister recalled the events, his eyes widened with interest and he opened his mouth slightly, letting out "mhm"s and "wow"s at the appropriate times. Seriously, he really wouldn't have minded being in her place there. Okay, that was an understatement. He would like, die to be in her place there.

"That's epic! Dang, fighting an owl sounds so cool! Granted, I'd probably just like, flop over in fear, but still. You're so lucky, honestly, it would be so cool to see Flintshard go all warrior on an owl. I bet he looked even more perfect than usual, all protective and stuff like that. I would absolutely love to have him save my life and then call me a good apprentice. Though I think I might just like, die if that happened. Or something like that. But you're so lucky!" Petalpaw drew out that last word into about twenty more syllables than it should be, swinging his head dramatically. That was immediately followed by an exaggerated pout, trying to look as dejected as he could without actually looking sad. "You know, interesting stuff like that always happens to you, and the most interesting thing that's happened to me is that I have a run-in with a WindClanner at the border." If Goldenpaw didn't take the gossip bate there, he'd be surprised.

Back to top Go down
Snickerdoodle
Former Staff
Former Staff
Snickerdoodle

Aries Rooster

PostSubject: Re: That's the Tea, Sis (closed)   That's the Tea, Sis (closed) EmptyWed 15 Jan 2020 - 6:37

Just as Goldenpaw had hoped, her brother appeared to be amazed by her advanture. Her chest puffed up a little from pride, glad someone was impressed by her. She had to admit, Petalpaw was a brilliant listener. He was always really engaged in the conversation and never made her feel ignored. She liked that about him. She tried to reciprocate his enthusiasm as he spoke, mostly just bobbing her head through it.

A WindClanner? Her curly ears pricked up. She'd never encountered a cat from another Clan, having not been allowed into the gathering on account of being too young. Her eyes widened with her grin as she took the bait. "Woah, that's awesome! What happened, tell me! I need to know everything."

*=disabled
**=unborn
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: That's the Tea, Sis (closed)   That's the Tea, Sis (closed) EmptyThu 16 Jan 2020 - 19:23

"Okay, so," Petalpaw began, immediately dropping the pout and grinning widely. There was no better feeling than someone wanting to hear what he had to say, and even though he'd expected this interest from Goldenpaw, it was still nice. Well, nice wasn't a good word. It was far too bland, when this was more of a rush. This was not just an opportunity to talk, but a literal invitation to say everything he had to say. The precious chance to talk for however long he wanted. This was perfect.

"So, you know how patrols get like, really boring? Well, the two warriors I was on patrol with this one time just wouldn't stop talking about the blandest things. Like seriously, who wants to hear about the weather or some mouse-dung like that for half the night? Anyway, I kinda snuck away from them because I couldn't deal with how incredibly uninteresting they were, but like, it's almost worse being alone, so I ran over to the Thunderpath. Then I guess I forgot that trespassing is like, against the warrior code, and kinda hopped over the border to WindClan territory. Then this WindClan apprentice appeared, honestly out of nowhere. And he was like, really cute, in that foreign and overly innocent kind of way, you know? But also just in that 'oh StarClan he could kick me across the forest with one leg' kind of way that really shouldn't be attractive but really is. The thing is, I couldn't like, fight him or anything, because of the whole 'oh StarClan he could kick me across the forest with one leg' thing, and his legs were about three times the length of my entire body, so I couldn't just run away. I was kinda like 'oh mouse-dung' 'cause I seemed totally stuck, but then I had this incredibly genius idea, if I do say so myself. So I might have flirted my way out of that."

Back to top Go down
Snickerdoodle
Former Staff
Former Staff
Snickerdoodle

Aries Rooster

PostSubject: Re: That's the Tea, Sis (closed)   That's the Tea, Sis (closed) EmptyWed 22 Jan 2020 - 8:14

Ooc: apologies for my late post, I didn't get the email ;-;
Ic: "You did not. How do you even flirt your way out of being kicked across the entire forest with one leg? I mean, I probably could, but how did you do it? Is this a thing you do all the time? How hot are we talking?" The questions came tumbling out one after the other and her eyes glimmered with interest.

*=disabled
**=unborn
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: That's the Tea, Sis (closed)   That's the Tea, Sis (closed) EmptySun 26 Jan 2020 - 9:27

"I totally did! Now I'm talking legs for days on this dude, kinda muscular in that way that he's also skinny, if you know what I mean? He also had these gorgeous green eyes, and was really cute when he was stumbling over his words. I just kind of told him he was pretty, then he got all flustered, so I kept feeding him cheesy lines that boosted his ego and there you have it. I eventually just flattered him enough to slip away," Petalpaw summarized, deciding that it was okay to stretch the truth a bit if it made him look better. "And I wish I could just flirt my way out of everything, but the chance has yet to arise again. I am definitely not sucking up to Cardinalcry, and that's the only other time I'd actually be trying to get out of something." The tom paused for a moment, taking a breath, before grinning openly at Goldenpaw once again. "So that's like, the most interesting that's happened to me since I became an apprentice. You've got anything else? I'd die for another cool story right now."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That's the Tea, Sis (closed)   That's the Tea, Sis (closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

That's the Tea, Sis (closed)
Page 1 of 1