Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Start of Something Good

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
cachaemic

cachaemic

Characters : [A]cornpelt, [S]ootpaw, [R]accoonpaw, [M]ilkpaw, [Al]derpaw
Clan/Rank : [A] WindClan Warrior, [S] SkyClan Apprentice, [R] SkyClan Apprentice, [M] RiverClan Apprentice, [Al] ThunderClan Apprentice
Number of posts : 352

The Start of Something Good Empty
PostSubject: The Start of Something Good   The Start of Something Good EmptyFri 23 Mar 2018 - 19:28

A calm breeze lightly ruffled Acornpaw's long fur as she sat and waited at the edge of WindClan's entrance. The young she-cat flicked her tail impatiently, waiting for a warrior willing to join and come with her on her patrol. The sky scattered white fluffy clouds across its dimly lit body. The wind blew past the dry grass and shrubs that covered the open expanse of the moor, beckoning to the apprentice to run in them. Acornpaw let out a small moan of frustration. The perfect day, and she couldn't even go outside to enjoy it. Maybe she had gotten up too early? After all, it was still early dawn. Her eyes lit up as she saw more apprentices and warriors exiting the comfort of their dens. Perhaps one or a few would be willing to go out and enjoy the morning with her.

OOC: Hey! To clear up any confusion, this will be a small hunting patrol. This topic is solely made to start developing the relationship between Hickorypaw and Acornpaw. In a nutshell, Acornpaw hunts, impresses Hickorypaw, Hickorypaw hunts, impresses Acornpaw, and the two fall in love. Lionstorm gets to watch the two, possibly tease Acornpaw about it, and support her. Yay!

Acornpelt | Sootpaw | Raccoonpaw | Milkpaw | Alderpaw
She-cat | Tom | Tom | She-cat | Tom
Warrior | Apprentice | Apprentice | Apprentice | Apprentice
WindClan | SkyClan | SkyClan | RiverClan | ThunderClan
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Start of Something Good   The Start of Something Good EmptyMon 26 Mar 2018 - 16:43

Hickorypaw walked out if the apprentice's den. His pastel green orbs were half-lidded with sleepiness. He looked over at the camp entrance and noticed a figure sitting there. The young tom's muzzle turned up into a grin when he noticed who it was. He never really interacted much with her but he and her shared the same mentor. The blueish-grey and orange apprentice strode up to the she-cat. "Hey! Acornpaw...are you gonna lead a patrol?" he asked with a friendly smirk. He stood in front of her and sat down. "May I join ya if that's the case?"
Back to top Go down
cachaemic

cachaemic

Clan/Rank : [A] WindClan Warrior, [S] SkyClan Apprentice, [R] SkyClan Apprentice, [M] RiverClan Apprentice, [Al] ThunderClan Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: The Start of Something Good   The Start of Something Good EmptyMon 26 Mar 2018 - 19:07

Acornpaw watched Hickorypaw expectantly as he walked up to her. Before Acornpaw met Sweetpaw, Hickorypaw was one of the few apprentices Acornpaw could tolerate or like. She thought the other apprentices goofed off too much and were a little too excitable for her taste, but hey, she ended up becoming best friends with one of those apprentices.
Acornpaw calmly dipped her head to acknowledge Hickorypaw's presence and smiled softly. "Hello, Hickorypaw. Yes, I am- if I get a warrior to come with me, that is." Acornpaw held back a scoff. She respected the warrior code and would never break it, but that didn't mean she enjoyed some of the rules that were put in place.
Her impatient tail twitches stopped as Hickorypaw sat in front of her. "Sure, I don't mind. We're gonna be waiting here for a bit, though." The she-cat forced herself to think of a conversation topic so it didn't get awkward TOO quickly. "How's your training with Swiftstep been holding up? I'm honestly quite surprised he never decided to put our training together, or at least get us both on one patrol."

OOC: While we wait for Lionstorm to post, Acornpaw and Hickorypaw can just talk a little bit and become more friendly with each other.

Back to top Go down
Lionstorm

Lionstorm

Characters : [L]ionstorm, [B]ramblepaw, [W]hitepaw, [R]edkit
Clan/Rank : Lionstorm - Young Warrior of Windclan, Bramblepaw - Apprentice of Thunderclan, Whitepaw - Apprentice of Windclan
Leo Rooster
Number of posts : 152

PostSubject: Re: The Start of Something Good   The Start of Something Good EmptyTue 27 Mar 2018 - 3:45

Lionstorm glanced over at the Camp entrance, noting his impatient sister, he chuckled deeply, the purr rumbling out of his chest. The massive tom padded over to where the younger cats had begun talking, "Well at least you obey the rules better than I did, have I ever told you how often I got up before dawn to sneak out and go hunting on my own?" He mewed fondly to Acornpaw, "I take it you two would like some supervision to go out on patrol?" He turned his head to look at the Fresh-Kill pile, "We could definitely use the extra food for the clan."

[OOC: Sorry for delay guys, been crazy busy, will catch up on all posts tonight.]

Whitepaw - Apprentice of Windclan - 20 HP / 80 SP

Bramblepaw - Apprentice of Thunderclan - 20 HP / 80 SP

Redkit - Kit of Skyclan - 5 HP / 15 SP

The Start of Something Good X3EaC
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Start of Something Good   The Start of Something Good EmptySat 31 Mar 2018 - 15:35

"Training has been good and i've thought about the same thing. At least we can talk now on this patrol." Hickorypaw said while looking at Lionstorm coming their way. The tall tom nodded at the warrior and grinned at Acornpaw. "I'm certainly ready to go!"
Back to top Go down
cachaemic

cachaemic

PostSubject: Re: The Start of Something Good   The Start of Something Good EmptySat 31 Mar 2018 - 21:56

A soft chuckle escaped Acornpaw's jaws. "That's nice," she commented. It was no wonder to the brown cat why Hickorypaw had such high reputation within the Clan. He was charming, handsome, friendly, brave, and every other good trait that made a warrior great. Ignoring the slightly admirable thoughts that frolicked in the she-cat's mind, Acornpaw listened closely to Lionstorm's chatter about sneaking out and such. "I'm just trying to stay out of trouble. I can certainly see why you would sneak out, though," Acornpaw ranted, "You can't even have a moment to yourself outside of camp. Excuse my bickering." The apprentice's eyes lit up like stars when Lionstorm said he would accompany the two apprentices. "Yes, we would. Thank you." Acornpaw glanced at Lionstorm, then back to Hickorypaw with a determined look. "Let's go, shall we?" Acornpaw turned with a flick of her tail, walking out of the camp, closing her eyes and breathing in the lovely moor air.
As Acornpaw led the small patrol along, she scanned the expanse intently for prey. Spotting a fat hare, Acornpaw signaled to the others to stay quiet. She crept towards the ignorant prey, making sure to keep a good stance. It wasn't long before she skillfully leaped and caught the plump hare in her sharp claws, tossing it up and finishing it with a quick bite as it went back down. Without taking note of the excellent kill, she quickly buried it and trotted back towards the other two cats.

Last edited by Crire Larm on Sat 31 Mar 2018 - 21:57; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15078

PostSubject: Re: The Start of Something Good   The Start of Something Good EmptySat 31 Mar 2018 - 21:56

The member 'Crire Larm' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 1

The Start of Something Good Mistpe10
The Start of Something Good Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Start of Something Good   The Start of Something Good EmptyThu 5 Apr 2018 - 8:31

Hickorypaw had observed her and he grinned when she caught a hare like it was no problem. "Great catch Acornpaw! That was quite skillful." he praised the other apprentice with a closed-eye smile. Soon the tom began to seek out a rabbit to attempt to catch. He then spotted something twitching lengths away. The tom dropped down into a hunter's crouch and began to slowly inch to the furry prey. He noticed it was a mouse. Something not common on Windclan territory. He really couldn't miss this catch. He waited until he was at the right distance and then pounced. The tom pinned it before it could speed away and then killed it. He grabbed it by its tail and made his way back to the others. He was suprised but proud that he caught the small creature.

Last edited by LittleBrother on Thu 5 Apr 2018 - 8:36; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Start of Something Good   The Start of Something Good EmptyThu 5 Apr 2018 - 8:31

The member 'LittleBrother' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 3

Back to top Go down
cachaemic

cachaemic

PostSubject: Re: The Start of Something Good   The Start of Something Good EmptyThu 5 Apr 2018 - 17:56

Acornpaw looked at Hickorypaw thoughtfully. "Thank you, Hickorypaw. I appreciate it." The small apprentice smiled at the tom with a grateful glint in her eye. 
Acornpaw was impressed when she watched Hickorypaw catch the mouse. Mice weren't all that common around the moor, so the catch was noteworthy. As the skilled tom trotted back towards her and Lionstorm, she instantly complimented him. "Wow, a mouse! Wonderful job! I'm surprised you were able to catch that. I've never seen a cat so casually catch one of those things when they're so different from the usual hares and rabbits."

OOC: I know this isn't the correct posting order, but this topic needs to be finished. Acornpaw became a warrior, so just as soon as Hickorypaw becomes Hickorysmoke, they can become more affectionate towards each other.

Back to top Go down
Lionstorm

Lionstorm

Clan/Rank : Lionstorm - Young Warrior of Windclan, Bramblepaw - Apprentice of Thunderclan, Whitepaw - Apprentice of Windclan
Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The Start of Something Good   The Start of Something Good EmptyThu 5 Apr 2018 - 18:55

Lionstorm watched with a raised brow, "Impressive young Hickorypaw." The older warrior found a raised hillock to sit on with his tail wrapped across his paws, "I'll just supervise." He mewed to the two Apprentices.

[OOC: Sorry for the pathetic post, little crazy on my end!]

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Start of Something Good   The Start of Something Good EmptySat 14 Apr 2018 - 17:14

He grinned. He was slightly embarrassed by rhe praise but he felt proud. "Thanks guys! It was a very lucky catch." The tom gave the other apprentice a cute closed-eye smile. The young tom purred as he took in a breath of fresh air.
Back to top Go down
cachaemic

cachaemic

PostSubject: Re: The Start of Something Good   The Start of Something Good EmptySat 14 Apr 2018 - 19:12

Acornpaw nodded to Lionstorm with approval and responded to Hickorypaw once more. "All cats deserve their rightful praise." 
Setting off to go search the grassy plains for prey, Acornpaw spotted another unusual critter- a squirrel! She supposed she couldn't be surprised. After all, it was only a few sunrises after spring had started, so prey ought to be out and about. Creeping towards the furry creature, she bounced past the slightly wet grass with morning dew to catch the odd piece of prey. Meowing with surprise, she stood up and regained her posture. "Looks like something else wants this squirrel, too!" Acornpaw had stopped herself just before she got too near a raccoon! She beckoned to the others to come and fight with a flick of her tail as she attacked the masked scavenger.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Acornpaw used Run-and-Tackle, dealing 9(6+3) damage and using 10 stamina.

Acornpaw
20/20
70/80

Hickorypaw
20/20
80/80

Lionstorm
40/40
120/120

Raccoon
21/30
300/300

Last edited by Crire Larm on Sat 14 Apr 2018 - 19:18; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Start of Something Good   The Start of Something Good EmptySat 14 Apr 2018 - 19:12

The member 'Crire Larm' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 10

Back to top Go down
Lionstorm

Lionstorm

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The Start of Something Good   The Start of Something Good EmptyTue 1 May 2018 - 1:34

Lionstorm's eyes widened as he took in the scene, the savage Raccoon had clearly wanted the prey that Acornpaw had gone for and it let its displeasure be known. Thankfully his sister was a fine warrior in the making and was able to savage the beast quickly, but the more experienced Warrior knew the apprentice couldn't defeat the creature on her own. With a roar of challenge the huge cat launched himself at the scavenging beast, sinking his claws into it's back and gripping with all the strength he could muster, his powerful shoulders pressing down on the Raccoon and large muscles standing taut against the golden fur of his body.

Lionstorm used Leap and Hold dealing 8 Damage and stunning the Raccoon for 1 turn for 10 Stamina

Acornpaw
20/20
70/80

Hickorypaw
20/20
80/80

Lionstorm
40/40
110/120

Raccoon
13/30
300/300

Last edited by Lionstorm on Tue 1 May 2018 - 3:41; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Start of Something Good   The Start of Something Good Empty

Back to top Go down

The Start of Something Good
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next