Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Quick Skirmish[CLOSED]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

Quick Skirmish[CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Quick Skirmish[CLOSED]   Quick Skirmish[CLOSED] EmptyTue 27 Feb 2018 - 10:48

Spotpaw was patrolling along the border by himself. He had to be alone now. His warrior ceremony was coming soon. Soon, he would be able to become his fullest. Rainstorm would not loom over him, and perhaps he'd gain an apprentice of his own. One day. As he hunted, he accidentally fell into the river, crashed through a patch of thin ice in the middle of the thick. He thrashed about for a moment under the ice, then pulled himself out on the other side downstream. Oh... I'll be fine. I'll dry off and find my way back, I probably won't meet a patrol... He began to walk along the bank to the thick ice.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Quick Skirmish[CLOSED]   Quick Skirmish[CLOSED] EmptyTue 27 Feb 2018 - 12:40

Blazingpaw was at the edge of the riverbank, looking around for any prey he could catch. As he continued, he spotted a cat that fell into the ice and soon resurfaced. A Riverclan apprentice? He grinned to himself. He wanted to give them a little "surprise" for walking so close th Skyclan territory. The tom ran as fast as he could and slammed his large body against the tom, sending him tumbling a good three fox-lengths away. He jumped away with a smirk. "Look what the river dragged in. A soaking Riverclan cat!" he said with a chuckle. "What are ya doing here huh?" he asked while getting closer to the cat.
-------------------------------------------
Blazingpaw used Run-and-tackle, dealing 9 (6+3) damage and and using 10 sp.

Blazingpaw:
20/20
70/80

Spotpaw:
11/20
80/80
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Quick Skirmish[CLOSED]   Quick Skirmish[CLOSED] EmptyTue 27 Feb 2018 - 13:11

Spotpaw shook out his fur and got to his feet, hissing. "I'd like to see you do better! I'll bet you wouldn't even make it out of the water until you were dead! I'm just making my way back to the thick ice so I don't fall in again, though YOU wouldn't know the difference between thick and thin!" He snarled as he ran behind the cat and snapped his jaws on the tom's tail.

Spotpaw used Tail Yank, dealing 2 damage, using 10 stamina, and stunning Blazingpaw for 1 turn.

Blazingpaw:
18/20
70/80

Spotpaw:
11/20
70/80

Last edited by Jade on Tue 20 Mar 2018 - 15:27; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Quick Skirmish[CLOSED]   Quick Skirmish[CLOSED] EmptyTue 27 Feb 2018 - 13:55

OOC: Tail yank is only 2 damage since Spot is an apprentice so Blazing should have 18 health. 

IC: Blazingpaw snarled and hissed in pain when the other tom had his tail and bit it. He wasn't going to give up easily!

Blazingpaw is no longer stunned.
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Quick Skirmish[CLOSED]   Quick Skirmish[CLOSED] EmptyTue 27 Feb 2018 - 14:03

OOC: oh pfff I forget things, this is what I get for being cocky

IC: Spotpaw felt triumphant as he slid under the belly of the tom while he was stunned and clawed his way out from under his ginger opponent, sliding out in front of the Skyclan cat. "Who's laughing now, tree-dwelling fox-heart?"

Spotpaw used Belly Rake on Blazingpaw, dealing 7 damage and using 10 stamina!

Blazingpaw:
11/20
70/80

Spotpaw:
11/20
70/80

Last edited by Jade on Tue 20 Mar 2018 - 15:27; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Quick Skirmish[CLOSED]   Quick Skirmish[CLOSED] EmptyTue 27 Feb 2018 - 14:09

OOC: That's alright and also....Belly rake only costs 10 stamina! Spot should have 60 now~ ;3

IC: Blazingpaw flipped them over and pinned Spotpaw down onto the ground. "I am." he replied chuckling. He had a good hold on the other tom.
----------------------------
Blazingpaw used Leap-and-Hold, dealing 6 damage and using 10 sp.

Blazingpaw:
11/20
60/80

Spotpaw:
5/20
60/80

Spotpaw is stunned for 2 turns!

Last edited by Caprisun on Tue 27 Feb 2018 - 14:10; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15066

PostSubject: Re: Quick Skirmish[CLOSED]   Quick Skirmish[CLOSED] EmptyTue 27 Feb 2018 - 14:09

The member 'Caprisun' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 6

Quick Skirmish[CLOSED] Mistpe10
Quick Skirmish[CLOSED] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Quick Skirmish[CLOSED]   Quick Skirmish[CLOSED] EmptyTue 27 Feb 2018 - 14:16

OOC:(to the tune of the We Are Farmers, bom bom bom bom bom bom bom jingle) I'm forgetful, bom bom bom bom bom bom bom

IC: Spotpaw snarled. "You'll pay for this! I swear on Starclan you will!"

Spotpaw is stunned for 1 more turn.

Blazingpaw:
11/20
60/80

Spotpaw:
5/20
60/80

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Quick Skirmish[CLOSED]   Quick Skirmish[CLOSED] EmptyTue 20 Mar 2018 - 15:08

OOC: I'm so sorry for the long delay! I got very busy the end of Febuary and the beginning of March! :(

IC: Blazingpaw shook his head and sat his fluffy bottom on Spotpaw's body, holding him with no way of Spotpaw escaping. "Now hear me out whatever your name is, I never meant any harm. I just thought you were swimming over on this side to steal prey. I suppose we got on the wrong paw. My name's Blazingpaw. What's yours Riverclan apprentice?" he asked while getting off of the other tom and sitting next to him. His vibrant flame-colored eyes looked over at Spotpaw with a curious gaze. His eyes then wrinkled as he smiled cheerfully. It looked like nothing ever happened.
----------------------------
Blazingpaw used Leap-and-Hold, dealing 6 damage and using 10 sp.

Blazingpaw:
11/20
50/80

Spotpaw:
K.O
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Quick Skirmish[CLOSED]   Quick Skirmish[CLOSED] EmptyTue 20 Mar 2018 - 15:33

OOC: And so begins the battle-then-cuddle broship
lol spot has a mate and kits now
also it's fine! ^w^
also this should totally continue after Blazing becomes a warrior

IC: Spotpaw knew he was defeated, and so did Blazingpaw. But instead of growling, the Skyclan apprentice acted like they were friends. That was fine with Spotpaw, they weren't at war after all. "Spotpaw. I can see why you're named Blaxingpaw. With that bright pelt, it's a wonder nobody thinks a real fire is raging through the forest! Also... maybe THIS will be good payback!" He acted like he was about to fight some more, but instead playfully tackled the other tom. Though somewhat wounded, he still had plenty of energy.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Quick Skirmish[CLOSED]   Quick Skirmish[CLOSED] EmptyMon 26 Mar 2018 - 16:55

Blazingpaw chuckled softly. "I can see why you're called Spotpaw. You've got plenty of spots to spare on your pelt!" Blazingpaw exclaimed. The tom gasped in surprise when the other tom tackled him. "You're on!" he said smirking. The orange ball of fluff and energy leaped and pinned Spotpaw down. He then rolled away and assumed a playful battle stance. His bright orange eyes held a mischievous glint in them.
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Quick Skirmish[CLOSED]   Quick Skirmish[CLOSED] EmptyMon 26 Mar 2018 - 17:06

Spotpaw jumped back up to his paws. "You're a good fighter, I'll give you that. But let's see you combat... this!" He poised himself to jump high, then instead switched at the last moment to shoot under Blazingpaw's legs.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Quick Skirmish[CLOSED]   Quick Skirmish[CLOSED] EmptyMon 26 Mar 2018 - 17:19

Blazingpaw leaped over the tom who was attempting to slide under him. Since he was a Skyclan cat, he had quick jumping reflexes. The tom looked back and grinned at his new friend. Spotpaw came very close to knocking his legs from under him but Blazing had just enough time to jump away. "You're quick Spotpaw and very clever too." he praised as he held his ground.
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Quick Skirmish[CLOSED]   Quick Skirmish[CLOSED] EmptyMon 26 Mar 2018 - 17:56

Spotpaw returned the compliment. "You too. Fast and witty is good in battle."

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Quick Skirmish[CLOSED]   Quick Skirmish[CLOSED] EmptySat 31 Mar 2018 - 13:19

Blazingpaw grinned at the compliment and butted his head against Spotpaw's. "Today was a weird day huh? I've never thought i'd encounter a Riverclan cat, fight them, win and have a nice chat." he said while sitting his rump down. He tucked his front paws under him making him look like a furry, orange loaf. "Sit down for a while Spotpaw. Take time to recover." he insisted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quick Skirmish[CLOSED]   Quick Skirmish[CLOSED] Empty

Back to top Go down

Quick Skirmish[CLOSED]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next