Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Unnamed Skirmish {Closed}

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Transient

Transient

Characters : [B]eetlekit, Torrentstar, Tigerleaf, Hailpaw, Mao
Clan/Rank : [B] RiverClan
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 1443

Unnamed Skirmish {Closed} Empty
PostSubject: Unnamed Skirmish {Closed}   Unnamed Skirmish {Closed} EmptySat 2 Jun 2018 - 1:49

This section of the forest was much more heavily wooded than the other sections of clan territory she had visited. As Chase slowly picked her way through the dense undergrowth, she had to wonder how these clan cats could possibly live in such an environment. Leafy boughs almost completely blocked out the sky, and thick roots crisscrossed the ground. Anyone not familiar with the territory would have a hard time fighting in such a place. Chase didn't exactly want to trip and fall flat on her face while in a battle with clan cats, but the forest was a better source of food than Twolegplace. Hopefully no clan cats would show up spouting troublesome stuff about defending their borders this time.
Back to top Go down
rainypool

rainypool

Characters : lilypaw* owlpaw *mapleligh*Streampaw*Stormkit
Clan/Rank : WC apprentice* TC apprentice * RC apprentice* Sc warrior
Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 457

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Skirmish {Closed}   Unnamed Skirmish {Closed} EmptySat 2 Jun 2018 - 2:39

Owlpaw was walking trough the woods here mind still trying to process what happened several days ago, her mentor was gone.. just gone, dead in Starclan now at least she hoped. She was planning to hunt when she heard a sound coming not far from where she was. It did not sound like a Tunderclan cat no cat from Thunderclan would walk with so much sound over the forest floor. When she sniffed the air again she did not recognize the cense of a clan cat, it had to be a rouge! She did not know what to do and just stood there when she heard an new sound, closer this time. She decided to clim in a tree so she could make an surprise attack.

https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t34726-my-kitty-s
Back to top Go down
Transient

Transient

Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Skirmish {Closed}   Unnamed Skirmish {Closed} EmptySun 3 Jun 2018 - 5:19

There was no mistaking it. Although she had first passed it off as being over-sensitive, Chase was now quite sure that she was not alone. She could feel the prickling of a gaze on her pelt. There was a cat, and they were nearby. Where, though? The fluffy rogue's pawsteps drew to a halt. The surrounding foliage provided way too many hiding places. Suppressing the low growl that threatened to escape her jaws, she swept her sharp olive gaze from left to right. Her tufted ears were pricked to pick up the slightest of sounds. When the seconds ticked by and no cat showed up, Chase directed her stare upward. "Why hello there." She mewed in a cheerful voice, meeting the gaze of the apprentice above. "What are you doing up in a tree?"
Back to top Go down
rainypool

rainypool

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Skirmish {Closed}   Unnamed Skirmish {Closed} EmptySat 9 Jun 2018 - 2:09

Owlpaw had hoped that the rouge would not see her but to bad the rouge had spotted her even before she could attack, Owlpaw began to think could rouges clime tree's as good as Thunder or Skyclan cats? She actually did not want to find out but then what felt like suddenly the rouge began to speak in a cheerful voice not the voice she thought the rouge would have. From what she had heard in story's rouge were brutal, prey stealing bastards and she would have thought that this rouge would have a more aggressive tone she suddenly realized that she was just blindly staring at the rouge, that would be very awkward for that rouge. Owlpaw quickly began to think of something to say " I am in this tree because I like being in trees, what I want to know is what you are doing on Thunderclan territory" she hoped she would make a good impression on the rouge, but it did not seem so.

Back to top Go down
Transient

Transient

Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Skirmish {Closed}   Unnamed Skirmish {Closed} EmptySun 10 Jun 2018 - 16:50

Chase's fluffy tail waved slowly from side to side as she watched the clan cat. It seemed her friendly demeanor had more or less disarmed the other, for the younger cat did not seem particularly hostile. "Me?" She asked carelessly, with a twitch of her whiskers. "I'm just looking for something to eat. Can't you let me hunt here?"

OOC: short mobile post
Back to top Go down
rainypool

rainypool

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Skirmish {Closed}   Unnamed Skirmish {Closed} EmptySun 10 Jun 2018 - 22:21

(OCC: its okay everyone has those painful mobile moments)

Owlpaw lowered her ears trying to look hostile now, when she heard the words of the rouge. She had to chase this cat away! Or fight it! She could not let some cat steal from Thunderclan when she was on watch. At the same time she was not sure if she could fight this rouge maybe one last warrning would do? " Alright I am sorry but you may not hunt here, this territory is of Thunderclan and others may not hunt on theses grounds or even come here. Because of this I ask you to leave now or make ready for a fight". Owlpaw dearly hoped that her words would be enough to chase the rouge away.

Back to top Go down
Transient

Transient

Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Skirmish {Closed}   Unnamed Skirmish {Closed} EmptyFri 15 Jun 2018 - 3:18

From behind her smiling mask, Chase coldly regarded the young clan cat's reaction. So this was the way it had to be. She had no intention of leaving, and the other cat had no intention of letting her stay. Fine then. Some things could only be solved with violence. "Who's going to make me leave?" She asked, her voice now hard. "Do you think you stand a chance in a fight?" An undercurrent of taunting laced her tone. Come and get me then. The unspoken words seemed to ring in the air. Unsheathing her claws, she lowered herself into a battle stance.

ooc: Sorry for the delay; I'm back now. Let's get this fight on the road.
Back to top Go down
rainypool

rainypool

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Skirmish {Closed}   Unnamed Skirmish {Closed} EmptyFri 15 Jun 2018 - 11:03

( oOh don't worry about it I have not checked her since a day or two since I was dead, but not to worry I have found a way out of The Dark Forest!)

Olwpaw was a little shocked by the rouges words, then she thought really quick if I am going in a battle her might as well be the first one to attack. She lowered her ears trying to look harmless then flew back into the tree, at least that was how it was supposed to look like. She gave the rouge a scared look what was not hard, she was already ferry scared for what she was about to do. Then she made herself ready. Yea let her think that she was not going to attack she would soon know otherwise! She felt al the muscles in her body as she jumped and leaped on the she rouge.

Owlpaw used Tree Spring! Dealing 6 damage and costing 10 stamina!

Owlpaw
20/20 HP
60/70 SP

Chase
39/45 Hp
140/140 SP

(sorry if I did Chase's rank wrong)

Back to top Go down
Transient

Transient

Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Skirmish {Closed}   Unnamed Skirmish {Closed} EmptySat 16 Jun 2018 - 3:50

Chase smirked as the clan cat backed away into the tree. "Oh, now you're scared?" She asked mockingly, with a tilt of her head. The fluffy rogue took a threatening step towards the tree. "You shouldn't talk big if you can't back it up." How pathetic. She saw the fear in Owlpaw's big, black pupils, and in the next moment the younger cat unexpectedly jumped off the tree. Chase's eyes widened as she realized what Owlpaw was doing. She moved to get away, but her paws were far too slow. A powerful force slammed her into the ground, causing her vision to black out for a second. With a grunt of pain, she staggered back unto her paws. Even before she had fully recovered from her blow, her chartreuse-colored eyes were already wildly searching for Owlpaw. You'll pay for that. A snarl slipped from her jaws as she lunged for her opponent, biting down on the smaller cat's scruff. Holding on firmly to keep Owlpaw from twisting away, she raked her claws forcefully through fur and flesh.

Chase used Teeth Grip, dealing 8 damage and costing 20 stamina.

Owlpaw
12/ 20 HP
60/70 SP

Chase
39/45 HP
120/140 SP

OOC: I'm glad you did, and no, you didn't get her stats wrong.

Last edited by Transient on Sat 16 Jun 2018 - 3:54; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 14824

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Skirmish {Closed}   Unnamed Skirmish {Closed} EmptySat 16 Jun 2018 - 3:50

The member 'Transient' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 1

Unnamed Skirmish {Closed} Mistpe10
Unnamed Skirmish {Closed} Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
rainypool

rainypool

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Skirmish {Closed}   Unnamed Skirmish {Closed} EmptySat 16 Jun 2018 - 23:05

Owlpaw tried with al her might to get out of the gripp of the she cat without success in her helpless situation she struggled and raked her claws at her enemy.

Owlpaw used Front paw strike! Dealing 6 damage and costing 10 stamina

Owlpaw
12/ 20 HP
50/70 SP

Chase
33/45 HP
120/140 SP

Back to top Go down
Transient

Transient

Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Skirmish {Closed}   Unnamed Skirmish {Closed} EmptySun 17 Jun 2018 - 5:11

Chase flinched as Owlpaw's claws scored her flesh, causing blood to seep out and dye her ginger fur. When she pulled away from the younger she-cat, she could taste fur in her mouth. She spat out the fur with a grimace, before redirecting her attention to her opponent. With a snarl, the fluffy rogue shifted her weight to her hind legs and reared up. Her bloodstained front claws slashed repeatedly at Owlpaw.

Chase used Rear Up to Slash, dealing 11 damage and costing 15 stamina.

Owlpaw
1/20 HP
50/70 SP

Chase
33/45 HP
105/140 SP
Back to top Go down
rainypool

rainypool

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Skirmish {Closed}   Unnamed Skirmish {Closed} EmptySun 17 Jun 2018 - 5:30

Owlpaw felt al the blood pouring out her, she was not going to win this but she would not give up before giving the rouge a little reminder of her. She struggled but stood up and looked the rouge in the eyes blood al over her. you can beat me, but you wil never break me![i] then a thought came to her mind [i]maybe I coud trick the rouge into thinking she had already defeated me? it was worth a try. She was like her mother used to say, a pretty good actor. She let herself fall to the ground and closed her eyes and made one loud sigh then hold her breath and waited. Then she suddenly stood up and ran towards the rouge.

Owlpaw used run-and-tackle! Dealing 6 damage and costing 10 Sp

Owlpaw
1/20 HP

Chase
27/45 HP
105/140 sp

Back to top Go down
Transient

Transient

Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Skirmish {Closed}   Unnamed Skirmish {Closed} EmptyMon 18 Jun 2018 - 2:38

The brown tabby's injuries were serious enough that Chase wasn't surprised when she slumped to the ground. Although the ginger rogue had several deep wounds herself, they were far from the level of damage Owlpaw had taken. Chase let out a soft huff as her chartreuse eyes gazed upon the clan cat's prone form. That's what you get. If she were lucky, some of her allies would find her before she bled to death. Turning, she began to walk off. However, the sound of rustling caught her attention, and she looked back. Owlpaw's bloodied form came barreling at her. Chase staggered as she was hit, but she remained standing. Quicker than a snake, her paw shot out, slashing the smaller cat's chest. "You should have just stayed down." She hissed, disdain glittering within the depths of her eyes.

Chase used Front Paw Strike, dealing 9 damage and costing 10 stamina.

Owlpaw
0/20 HP
40/70 SP

Chase
27/45 HP
95/140 SP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Skirmish {Closed}   Unnamed Skirmish {Closed} Empty

Back to top Go down

Unnamed Skirmish {Closed}