Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Not the Common Mentor-Apprentice Relationship

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

Not the Common Mentor-Apprentice Relationship - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not the Common Mentor-Apprentice Relationship   Not the Common Mentor-Apprentice Relationship - Page 2 EmptySun 18 Feb 2018 - 18:28

The fox hacked and shook its head once it was lifted from the water. Glaring murderously at Silverfang for nearly drowning it, it lunged at her and gripped her scruff between its teeth. It then began to thrash its head wildly from side to side.

Fox used Thrash on Silverfang, dealing 20 damage and costing 20 stamina.

Silverfang is Stunned for two turns.

Fox
57/90 HP
260/280 SP

Silverfang
25/45 HP
150/160 SP

Shadepaw
20/20 HP
60/80 SP

Shadepaw watched in horror as his mentor was shaken around like a piece of fresh-kill. Yowling with protective rage, he pounded up to the fox and launched himself into its shoulder in a headbutt. The fox yelped in surprise and dropped Silverfang into the snow.

Shadepaw used Run-and-Tackle on Fox, dealing 6 (+3) damage and costing 10 stamina.

Shadepaw
20/20 HP
50/80 SP

Silverfang
25/45 HP
150/160 SP

Fox
48/90 HP
260/280 SP

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Last edited by Yoshachu on Sun 18 Feb 2018 - 18:29; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15111

PostSubject: Re: Not the Common Mentor-Apprentice Relationship   Not the Common Mentor-Apprentice Relationship - Page 2 EmptySun 18 Feb 2018 - 18:28

The member 'Yoshachu' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 4

Not the Common Mentor-Apprentice Relationship - Page 2 Mistpe10
Not the Common Mentor-Apprentice Relationship - Page 2 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: Not the Common Mentor-Apprentice Relationship   Not the Common Mentor-Apprentice Relationship - Page 2 EmptySun 18 Feb 2018 - 19:03

Silverfang hissed with anger and tried to attack the fox's muzzle with her claws but it was impossible while it was shaking it so fiercely. When the predator finally let her go, she felt dizzy and weakened, but her fight's spirit didn't let her give up so easily. With a snarl, she fixed her eyes on Shadepaw and the fox, seeing that it was his chance to scare him off. "Don't be a mouse-brain and chase him away from the camp, Shadepaw! Try to aim to one of his eyes!" Blinding the fox was the perfect way to scare him off and she knew that right now, the apprentice was the only one in the condition to do it.

Silverfang is stunned for one more turn.

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
Not the Common Mentor-Apprentice Relationship - Page 2 Signat14
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Not the Common Mentor-Apprentice Relationship   Not the Common Mentor-Apprentice Relationship - Page 2 EmptySun 18 Feb 2018 - 19:23

Shadepaw heard his mentor's command and nodded briskly before lashing his claws out at the fox, quickly striking his claws in its left eye. The fox howled in agony and shook its head violently. Unable to withstand the harsh pain, it backed away into a tree, then turned and ran off.

Shadepaw used Front Paw Strike on Fox, dealing 6 damage and costing 10 stamina.

Fox ran away.

Shadepaw
20/20 HP
40/80 SP

Silverfang
25/45 HP
150/160 SP

Fox
42/90 HP
260/280 SP

Once the fox ran off, Shadepaw ran over to Silverfang and tried to shoulder her up to her paws. "Come on, Silverfang, get up. We have to get you back to camp so that wound doesn't get infected."

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: Not the Common Mentor-Apprentice Relationship   Not the Common Mentor-Apprentice Relationship - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 Feb 2018 - 17:57

The blood was starting to turn her silvery fur to red but the she-cat didn't mind it too much. She let out a hiss and smiled when the fox ran away from them. "He, don't joke with me, Shadepaw. I've received worst wounds than this one and I can walk by myself, thank you." She mewed stepping back from the apprentice and see if she really was strong enough to go back to the camp. Her shoulders hurt because of the open wounds and even if she hated the medicine cat den, Silverfang knew that she had to go there.

"Let's go back for now. But I want you to keep training that hunting crouch during my recovering, understood? You can be lazy and just walk around doing nothing." She gave him another severe look but something was different from when they started training. The warrior had more respect for the young tom and she had to admit that he was a good fighter. "Hey, kit. At least we discovered two things about you today. You suck at hunting but you have a decent level of fighting skills. That's something." She mewed with a half smile as she walked to the camp with him.

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
Not the Common Mentor-Apprentice Relationship - Page 2 Signat14
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Not the Common Mentor-Apprentice Relationship   Not the Common Mentor-Apprentice Relationship - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 Feb 2018 - 18:37

Shadepaw stood tall, looking Silverfang in the eye. "I've always had a knack for battle. But I will still work on my crouch and stalk. I wish to be the best warrior in all physical attributes. I wish to be the perfect RiverClan warrior -- everything that my mother is not." He bowed his head respectfully to his mentor.

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not the Common Mentor-Apprentice Relationship   Not the Common Mentor-Apprentice Relationship - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Not the Common Mentor-Apprentice Relationship
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2