Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Help! Tigerpaw is dying! (Open)

Go down 
+3
Maple
Middy
Not
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Help! Tigerpaw is dying! (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Help! Tigerpaw is dying! (Open)   Help! Tigerpaw is dying! (Open) EmptyFri Feb 09, 2018 7:00 pm

She had no idea how she did it, but by some miracle, she found her way to Skyclan camp. The wind had tugged her forwards and lead her there she was sure, which was why she did not run into any Thunderclan patrols as she cut through their territory or Skyclan patrols for that matter. Goldeneye's chest heaved as her belly scar screamed at her, but she couldn't stop, wouldn't stop. "Mintpaw!" She yowled, seeking her fellow medicine cats aide. Waltzing right into the camp and with a flick of her tail she beckoned Minnowslip to follow her.

Goldeneye would rip into any Skyclan cat that prevented her from getting the herbs she needed to heal Tigerpaw, forget her oath, she'd kill to save his life.
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: Help! Tigerpaw is dying! (Open)   Help! Tigerpaw is dying! (Open) EmptyFri Feb 09, 2018 7:16 pm

Blossompaw recognized the Riverclan medicine cat immediately. "What- What's wrong?" She asked urgently. Goldeneye seemed agitated.

Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Characters : [R]ushingpaw
Clan/Rank : [R]-RC App
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1958

PostSubject: Re: Help! Tigerpaw is dying! (Open)   Help! Tigerpaw is dying! (Open) EmptyFri Feb 09, 2018 9:24 pm

Silentpaw watched with wide eyes but stayed away to let the medicine cat have her space.

Rushingpaw ║ ♀ ║ Apprentice - RiverClan[App Stats] 20 HP / 60 SP#C0D6E4

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4827

PostSubject: Re: Help! Tigerpaw is dying! (Open)   Help! Tigerpaw is dying! (Open) EmptyFri Feb 09, 2018 9:25 pm

Swiftpaw stepped aside quickly as the RiverClan medicine cat came racing through SkyClan Camp, almost getting hit by her. What was going on? "By StarClan, what is wrong with you?!" He rolled his eyes, shaking out his long white fur, watching little bits of snow falling off of his pelt and falling down to meet the rest of the snow that had fallen onto the ground. The cold didn't bother him due to his thick fur, for which he was thankful for. He also blended into the snow quite nicely, so whether or not Goldeneye wasn't paying well enough attention, he did not know.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgekit |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Kit |
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6713

PostSubject: Re: Help! Tigerpaw is dying! (Open)   Help! Tigerpaw is dying! (Open) EmptyFri Feb 09, 2018 9:27 pm

At the scent of RiverClan, a shocked Graypaw stuck her head out of the apprentice's den. "What- who-?" she stammered at the sight of the intruding cats. While they both smelled of fish, one smelled like... herbs? The golden she-cat must be the medicine cat. After a moment of indecision, the apprentice decided on an action she could do that would help- and maybe finally utilize her only strength. "I'll go get Crowstar," she meowed before dashing off to do so. Her paws barely touched the ground on her way to the leader's den. Why would a cat from a different Clan be here if it weren't very important? What if she weren't fast enough, and someone was in trouble?! The fear spurred her on to greater speeds. "Crowstar! Rippedsky! The RiverClan medicine cat is in the camp!" she yowled out, skidding breathlessly into the stone hollow where the SkyClan leader slept. Inevitably, she stumbled forwards, falling on her face.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Help! Tigerpaw is dying! (Open)   Help! Tigerpaw is dying! (Open) EmptySat Feb 10, 2018 3:44 am

"Goldeneye! Not so fast!" Minnowslip yowled, stumbling into SkyClan camp with surprise. She hadn't realised that the medicine cat actually knew where SkyClan camp, she'd mistaken thought that Goldeneye was hurtling randomly in hope of finding their camp, but this was definitely SkyClan camp. Another time, another world, she would have been delighted in seeing another camp and snooping it out, but right now she was only obsessed with finding the familiar bitter tang of herbs to badger Mintpaw.

Her brother was dying and Mintpaw had the cure. Nothing else could distract her.
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9978

PostSubject: Re: Help! Tigerpaw is dying! (Open)   Help! Tigerpaw is dying! (Open) EmptySat Feb 10, 2018 2:10 pm

Crowstar heard the commotion and pulled himself up and out of his den. "Goldeneye?" Yellow eyes scanned the clearing before landing on the two Riverclan cats. "What brings you two here? He asked padding up to the two she-cats. He turned to Swiftpaw. "Swiftpaw go get Mintpaw, and Oceanlight please." There was clearly something bothering the two cats that had arrived in his camp.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4827

PostSubject: Re: Help! Tigerpaw is dying! (Open)   Help! Tigerpaw is dying! (Open) EmptySat Feb 10, 2018 2:32 pm

Nodding his head quickly to Crowstar, Swiftpaw raced off to the medicine cats den. He couldn't see Oceanlight anywhere amongst the few herbs SkyClan had, but Mintpaw was there. "Mintpaw, Goldeneye and another RiverClanner are here, and they need you, quick!" He ran back out of the medicine cats den to the spot he had occupied before, looking up to Crowstar. He didn't know what was going on, and he wanted to, but he tried his best not to show any interest in it.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgekit |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Kit |
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Help! Tigerpaw is dying! (Open)   Help! Tigerpaw is dying! (Open) EmptyWed Feb 14, 2018 10:54 am

"Crowstar." She meowed, dipping her head respectfully. "I've got an apprentice dying in my camp, and I've got no herbs to help him. He's got a severe illness, I've got a herb patrol looking for herbs to help stall its effects but it's not going to last long if they even manage to find some. Please, Riverclan has been heavily paying the costs of death and injury. Our cats are dropping like flies. Please, let us use the herbs from your storage, I'll pay Skyclan back myself with any service I can give." She meowed desperately, struggling to keep the impatience out of her voice, every moment spent chattering to Crowstar meant less time for Tigerpaw.
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6736

PostSubject: Re: Help! Tigerpaw is dying! (Open)   Help! Tigerpaw is dying! (Open) EmptyWed Feb 14, 2018 11:28 am

At Graypaw’s yowl, the deputy immediately turned to race out of the den. By the time he joined them all in the center of the clearing. Crowstar stood there facing a couple of Riverclan cats. Riverclan? Here? His ear flicked in the recognition of this confusion. However, there did not seem to be an air of hostility. He caught Goldeneye’s words and his expression hardened. One of their apprentices was in danger. The black and white tom stood tall next to his leader. If there was something going on, he knew he wanted to help. It took only step forwards to remember the recently broken rib in his side. But, he gave no outward indication of the injury.

“I’m faster than any cat here, if this is a matter of time, I’m willing to do whatever is needed.” Rippedsky meowed quickly. His blue eyes sparkled with determination. If they needed his help, the Skyclan warrior would not hold back at all. There was the life of a young cat at stake. If the tides were turned, he hoped that the other clan would offer them the same kindness. Young lives were some of the most important things to the tom. His claws dug into the snow as he waited for the medicine cats to join.

Help! Tigerpaw is dying! (Open) Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3839

PostSubject: Re: Help! Tigerpaw is dying! (Open)   Help! Tigerpaw is dying! (Open) EmptyWed Feb 14, 2018 9:23 pm

Mintpaw hurried forward, her murky green eyes wide. "Goldeneye! What..." What was she doing here, so far from Riverclan? And only with one cat... something must be really wrong. If cats could go pale, Mintpaw's face would be white. "What's going on? Why are you here?"
The small apprentice knew her friend wouldn't leave Riverclan without a reason- and the way she was acting certainly didn't bode well. The taupe she-cat's mind began to whirl as she stood there, imagining all the horrible possibilities.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Help! Tigerpaw is dying! (Open)   Help! Tigerpaw is dying! (Open) EmptyFri Feb 16, 2018 12:18 am

"ThunderClan and WindClan's foxhearted attacks have drain us of everything." Minnowslip spat out with anger, her body practically shaking with rage and stress. She was so close to losing it as she thought of what would happen if they were too late. Goldeneye's fear only fuelled her own. "Crowstar, I thought RiverClan and SkyClan were old friends? Help us, Fishstar would have done the same for you."
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9978

PostSubject: Re: Help! Tigerpaw is dying! (Open)   Help! Tigerpaw is dying! (Open) EmptyFri Feb 16, 2018 12:44 am

Crowstar let out a growl, at the Riverclan warrior. "We are old friends, if it's anyone that should be questioned about that talk to your former leader." The black leader didn't need a warrior getting snappy with him. "Mintpaw take Goldeneye to your stores, let her have anything she needs. We are fine without it. Rippedsky, once they get what they need take them back to their camp. Make sure nothing gets in their way." The leader kept still, and tried to remain calm. "If you need anything else Goldeneye send Rippedsky back to us, and we will get it covered. You can also use him to help carry supplies." The leader said. "I would allow Mintpaw to go with you as a training experience but we need her here." The leader said.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Help! Tigerpaw is dying! (Open)   Help! Tigerpaw is dying! (Open) EmptyFri Feb 16, 2018 12:56 am

"I- I'm sorry, Crowstar. That was immature of me, I'm just really worried about my littermate." The young warrior cowed at the leader's words, snapping out of her frenzy to realise that she'd just snapped a leader of all cats. Jaystream and Ivystar would have boxed her ears if they were around. It was a testament to his age and wisdom that he ignored her stupidity and still managed to be reasonable without feeling offended by her.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Help! Tigerpaw is dying! (Open)   Help! Tigerpaw is dying! (Open) EmptyMon Feb 19, 2018 12:53 pm

Goldeneye growled at Minnowslip, her paw half-raised and ready to strike Minnowslips shoulder but Crowstar spoke once more. "Thank you, Crowstar. Rippedsky, I'll surely need your help. I need you to stay close to me. Minnowslip, stay here and stop talking." Goldeneye hissed before trotting up to meet with Mintpaw. "No time to talk, Mintpaw. I need to borrow some catnip pronto. I've got a patient with a nasty case of greencough and it's very time sensitive." She urged, raising her nose and padded over to Mintpaw's den.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help! Tigerpaw is dying! (Open)   Help! Tigerpaw is dying! (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Help! Tigerpaw is dying! (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Camp-
Jump to: