Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Help! Tigerpaw is dying! (Open)

Go down 
+2
Middy
Not
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3847

Help! Tigerpaw is dying! (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help! Tigerpaw is dying! (Open)   Help! Tigerpaw is dying! (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 19, 2018 2:34 pm

Mintpaw tilted her head as the Riverclan warrior spat, her tail twitching in surprise. That certainly wasn't a good way to gain allies...
The taupe apprentice nodded as Crowstar spoke, but her ears flicked as he suggested she stay in camp. Wouldn't it be better that she learned how to treat an illness firsthand? Oceanlight was a good medicine cat, but she could only teach her so much without having any examples. But nevermind, Crowstar definitely knew what he was talking about, and Mintpaw knew better to question his orders.
"R-right. Goldeneye, you and your... c-companion should come with me." She flicked her tail and walked briskly towards the Medicine Den, keeping her head low. A nervous medicine cat wouldn't be any use. "If you see anything you need, don't hesitate to take it. Skyclan's doing very well this Leafbare." She mewed, ducking into the den. Luckily, the herb stores were well-stocked and organized, so Goldeneye would have no trouble identifying herbs. While the two Riverclanners looked around, Mintpaw bustled two and fro, gathering various herbs and seeds and carefully tying them in a bundle. Although Goldeneye had only specified that they needed Catmint, it was always better to be safe than sorry, so she made sure to gather plenty of other plants as well.
"Do y-you need traveling h-herbs? I know it's not a far j-journey, but you need to g-get there as fast as possible," She offered, dropping two large bundles of herbs at the visitor's feet. "I p-packed you plenty of Catmint, T-Tansy, a small bit o-of Feverfew- Greencough c-comes with a fever too, right? -and you s-should have p-plenty of Chickweed." She spoke quickly, tripping over her words in her eagerness to help. "I-Is there anything else y-you need? I can have S-Silentpaw come with you i-if you can't carry it all..."

OOC: mintpaw overdid it a bit but you know what she's trying her best

Last edited by Drippy on Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Help! Tigerpaw is dying! (Open)   Help! Tigerpaw is dying! (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 20, 2018 7:16 pm

His fur raised slightly as the Riverclan she-cat briefly turned aggressive. However, with a quick response from Crowstar, the she-cat was put in her place and he relaxed. They had come for help and Skyclan was more than willing, there was no need for violence. He nodded at the leader's words and went to stand by the pawful of Riverclan cats. As soon as Goldeneye had the herbs they needed, the deputy would be ready to go. Rippedsky would not allow an injury hold him back from helping an apprentice survive. Even if the trek would be painful, he was ready.

"We will do the best we can to help." He meowed lowly in a promise to Minnowslip. It was understandable she would be so deeply concerned about her kin. Rippedsky understood the frustration. Hopefully, they would be able to save this Tigerpaw from whatever was making him this sick. The black and white warrior silently prayed to Starclan they would be able to help in time.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Help! Tigerpaw is dying! (Open)   Help! Tigerpaw is dying! (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 22, 2018 8:05 pm

"Sorry." She whispered to Goldeneye, further ducking her head in shame until Rippedsky spoke. She gave the deputy a grateful slow blink, thankful that he understood that her words came from desperation and he had tried to give her some reassurance. Though at first she didn't understand why Fishstar had been such good friends with Crowstar, a SkyClanner of all things, she was starting to see this clan's nobleness and kindness. Rippedsky reminded her of Jaystream, which was a high compliment in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Help! Tigerpaw is dying! (Open)   Help! Tigerpaw is dying! (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2018 9:41 pm

"This is all too much, thank you Mintpaw. I won't have any need for traveling herbs. I'll repay you one day, Mintpaw." Goldeneye dipped her head and grasped the two bundles, instead of handing it to Minnowslip she gave a bundle to Rippedsky and one for herself. "Minnowslip, I want you to make sure that if there are Thunderclan patrols in our way as we cross into their territory, you will buy us some time to get us to Riverclan, and while I doubt that despite everything Thunderclan wouldn't harm a medicine cat and her patrol, you never know what those bloodthirsty savages will do. It's a big request I'm asking of you, but I need the fastest cat to take the lead alongside me so I can hopefully get to Tigerpaw in time." Goldeneye rested her golden tail on Minnowslips shoulder and gave her a reassuring nod before grabbing her bundle again.

While she highly doubted meeting a Thunderclan patrol, she knew that there was still that risk. Goldeneye beckoned Rippedsky over and nodded to the entrance as she booked it, de-sensitizing herself to her surroundings as she hoped that the whispers she constantly heard would aide her as they did on the way there.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Help! Tigerpaw is dying! (Open)   Help! Tigerpaw is dying! (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2018 4:18 am

"Of course," Minnowslip accepted the burden with ease. Anything to save her brother, even if it meant her own life. Dipping her head in farewell to both Crowstar and Rippedsky, the small tabby shot off through the pines, her paws stinging from the prickling pines that stuck to her sleek pelt. As she crossed over through into the forest territories, she felt as though the pine-forest was chasing her off, telling her that she didn't belong there. The lack of skylight from the thick canopy of ThunderClan forestland was hardly better, but the Moonlit creek lead her to the River where she knew her path. At the edge of where the forest turned to stone, she sniffed the air and tried to look for fresh markers.

Rabbit. Shrew. Stale ThunderClan. Stale fox.

It had been too long since someone marked this border, she knew they'd been coming soon. To divert her, she ran deeper into the woods, following the scent trail made to ward of SkyClan to meet the patrol if it was necessary. The loamy soil felt odd, squishing between her toe beans but she forced herself to resist the urge to shake it off. Here, she would wait, making sure that Goldeneye and her patrol would be able to pass.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help! Tigerpaw is dying! (Open)   Help! Tigerpaw is dying! (Open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Help! Tigerpaw is dying! (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2