Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Destructive Fluff [Open]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9998

Destructive Fluff [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Destructive Fluff [Open]   Destructive Fluff [Open] EmptyTue 6 Feb 2018 - 10:51

Bursting out of the nursery came a giant fluff ball of black and white fur. With the speed he carried, the little kit ended up tripping and rolling all the way into another cat. "W-whoops.." The mostly black fluffy tom said to the cat he ran into. The fluff ball quickly stood up from his position, and looked up at the cat he ran into. "Sorry! I-I didn't mean it!" Shrikekit said.

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Characters : [Bl]ackkit♀ | [Q]uickpaw♀
Clan/Rank : [Bl]-SC / Unborn Kit | [Q]-WC / App
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1984

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Fluff [Open]   Destructive Fluff [Open] EmptyTue 6 Feb 2018 - 11:02

A certain large and fluffy apprentice was sitting in the clearing, thinking about a lot of stuff. Then, Silentpaw felt something touch his flank with some force. He looked down with curious light green eyes. A kit? A layed himself down to properly take a look at the black kit. "O-Oh that's a-alright. Y-You must be e-excited to be o-out of the nursery huh? I-I was too w-when I w-was a kit." The large tom extended his large paw and draped it on shrikekit and pulled him to his fluffy chest as if to protect him from the cold. He looked at the little tom with a kind expression. "W-What's your name? M-Mine's S-Silentpaw."

Click on either head to go to the respective profile! (N/A yet)
Destructive Fluff [Open] 1f340 Blackkit of Shadowclan Destructive Fluff [Open] 1f340』║『 Destructive Fluff [Open] 1f4a8 Quickpaw of Windclan Destructive Fluff [Open] 1f4a8
Destructive Fluff [Open] 1f340 Unborn Kit | 10 [HP] - 30 [SP] Destructive Fluff [Open] 1f340』║『Destructive Fluff [Open] 1f4a8 App | 20 [HP] - 60 [SP] Destructive Fluff [Open] 1f4a8
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9998

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Fluff [Open]   Destructive Fluff [Open] EmptyThu 8 Feb 2018 - 11:23

An.. An apprentice? He ran into an apprentice? Oh dear. "I'm.. I'm Shrikekit." The mostly black kit said. This was his first time out in the camp. There was so much going on, but he didn't want to be rude to the apprentice. Flowerdrop hopefully wouldn't come get him, and force him back into the nursery. He really wanted to see the others, and explore the camp. Maybe Silentpaw could show him around. "Can.. Can you show me around?" Being a young kit he still struggled with speaking a bit, but his words were about as clear as it could be.

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Characters : [Bl]ackkit♀ | [Q]uickpaw♀
Clan/Rank : [Bl]-SC / Unborn Kit | [Q]-WC / App
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1984

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Fluff [Open]   Destructive Fluff [Open] EmptyFri 9 Feb 2018 - 20:57

Silentpaw nodded with a smile. "S-Sure!" the tom said. He got up, showing his true height and beckoned the kit to follow behind him as he led him to the first destination: the apprentice's den. The tom stopped right in front of the apprentice's den. "H-Here is where I and the o-other apprentices s-sleep Shrikekit. Y-You can take a peek i-inside. M-My nest is at the left back corner. I-I don't like to sleep n-next to many." the tom said while shyly shuffling his paws.

Click on either head to go to the respective profile! (N/A yet)
Destructive Fluff [Open] 1f340 Blackkit of Shadowclan Destructive Fluff [Open] 1f340』║『 Destructive Fluff [Open] 1f4a8 Quickpaw of Windclan Destructive Fluff [Open] 1f4a8
Destructive Fluff [Open] 1f340 Unborn Kit | 10 [HP] - 30 [SP] Destructive Fluff [Open] 1f340』║『Destructive Fluff [Open] 1f4a8 App | 20 [HP] - 60 [SP] Destructive Fluff [Open] 1f4a8
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Characters : Dapplekit (D)
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Kit (D)
Libra Goat
Number of posts : 2679

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Fluff [Open]   Destructive Fluff [Open] EmptyWed 14 Feb 2018 - 9:53

Swirlpaw woke when she ears voices and yawned. She opened her eyes and noticed an apprentice with a kit. "is...it..morning...already..silentpaw??" she asked in her shy voice getting to her paws. She really didn't know the apprentice that well but she knew her name. She was in a peaceful dream with many mice. She smiled at the younger kit knowing she didn't need to be shy around him. "hello little one I'm Swirlpaw." she said in her little sounding voice. She was so used to talking softly that she didn't know how to talk loud.

OOC: sorry I got bored and saw this topic was open hope you don't mind.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
https://firedaisy365.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Fluff [Open]   Destructive Fluff [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Destructive Fluff [Open]
Page 1 of 1