Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Blossoming Relationship (closed)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ivy-ssi

Ivy-ssi

Characters : Cardinalpaw ♂ | Minkpaw ♂ | Whitepaw ♀ | Hickorypaw ♂ | Eveningkit ♀
Clan/Rank : (C) SkC app (M) SC app (W) TC app (H) RC app (E) WC kit
Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 697

A Blossoming Relationship (closed)  Empty
PostSubject: A Blossoming Relationship (closed)    A Blossoming Relationship (closed)  EmptyMon 29 Jan 2018 - 16:05

OOC: Can we pretend that Russetpelt and Blossompaw were already kinda friends?
IC:
Russetpelt stretched out as he came out of the warriors den. It was sunny but still chilly. He certainly couldn't wait for New-leaf. It felt like it had Leaf-bare for moons after moons! Maybe perhaps because Leaf-fall had been colder this time. He wanted to do some hunting, so the clan wouldnt go hungry. He had gone on so many solo hunting patrols lately, he wanted to go hunt with another clan member today.
He glanced around, and spotted Blossompaw. He hadnt hung out with her much, though she seemed really nice and Russetpelt wanted to talk to her more.

"Hey, Blossompaw!" He exclaimed, padding to her. "Do you want to hunt with me? We don't have to only hunt."

Minkpaw | tom | SC app

Whitepaw | She-cat | TC app

Hickorypaw | Tom | RC app

Eveningkit | She-cat | WC kit

<3
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: A Blossoming Relationship (closed)    A Blossoming Relationship (closed)  EmptyMon 29 Jan 2018 - 18:34

OOC: OooooOOOooo I see SoMeThIng's going on here!

Blossompaw stood up. "Sure! Nothing else to do, really. Peaceful day right now." She stood up and walked over to him.

Back to top Go down
Ivy-ssi

Ivy-ssi

Characters : Cardinalpaw ♂ | Minkpaw ♂ | Whitepaw ♀ | Hickorypaw ♂ | Eveningkit ♀
Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A Blossoming Relationship (closed)    A Blossoming Relationship (closed)  EmptyMon 29 Jan 2018 - 18:46

Russetpelt smiled and padded to the territory. ”do you want to hunt first”

OOC: sorry so short

Minkpaw | tom | SC app

<3
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: A Blossoming Relationship (closed)    A Blossoming Relationship (closed)  EmptyMon 29 Jan 2018 - 18:50

OOC: lol mine is always short

Blossompaw padded out of camp. "I'll hunt, with my AMAZING skills. You will be blown away!" She opened her mouth, still never getting used to all the smells. She scented a sparrow, located it, and began to stalk. She swiftly pounced on it and killed it, giving a proud look to Russetpelt. "See? SKILLS."

Last edited by Jade Wings on Mon 29 Jan 2018 - 19:08; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15096

PostSubject: Re: A Blossoming Relationship (closed)    A Blossoming Relationship (closed)  EmptyMon 29 Jan 2018 - 18:50

The member 'Jade Wings' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 4

A Blossoming Relationship (closed)  Mistpe10
A Blossoming Relationship (closed)  Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Ivy-ssi

Ivy-ssi

Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A Blossoming Relationship (closed)    A Blossoming Relationship (closed)  EmptyMon 29 Jan 2018 - 19:23

Russetpelt chuckled and nodded. ”Haha mad skills! But wait until you see this!” He crept up on a squirrel that he had just spotted. He adjusted his stance, then launches forward, killing his prey with one blow. ”Guess we are both pretty good.”

Minkpaw | tom | SC app

<3

Last edited by Ivyy on Mon 29 Jan 2018 - 19:24; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15096

PostSubject: Re: A Blossoming Relationship (closed)    A Blossoming Relationship (closed)  EmptyMon 29 Jan 2018 - 19:23

The member 'Ivyy' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 3

A Blossoming Relationship (closed)  Mistpe10
A Blossoming Relationship (closed)  Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: A Blossoming Relationship (closed)    A Blossoming Relationship (closed)  EmptyMon 29 Jan 2018 - 19:28

Blossompaw smiled. "Now, now, no need to get cocky. I'm sure we're both of varying ability when it comes to rabbits,
fish, and frogs.
"

Back to top Go down
Ivy-ssi

Ivy-ssi

Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A Blossoming Relationship (closed)    A Blossoming Relationship (closed)  EmptyMon 29 Jan 2018 - 19:38

Russetpelt shrugged. He climbed up an oak tree. ”How well can you jump tree to tree?” he playfully challenged. He jumped from the oak tree to a pine tree. ”That was a pretty far jump I just did. Think you can do it?”

Minkpaw | tom | SC app

<3
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: A Blossoming Relationship (closed)    A Blossoming Relationship (closed)  EmptyMon 29 Jan 2018 - 19:41

Blossompaw shifted her weight nervously. "Well... That's the thing, I'm not really good at jumping from one branch to another... I can't regain my footing easily."

Back to top Go down
Ivy-ssi

Ivy-ssi

Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A Blossoming Relationship (closed)    A Blossoming Relationship (closed)  EmptyMon 29 Jan 2018 - 19:45

”Oh..” Russetpelt replied, feeling bad. ”That’s completely fine! No shame in that.” he jumped down from the tree. ”Well, what do you wanna do?” he asked grinning.

Minkpaw | tom | SC app

<3
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: A Blossoming Relationship (closed)    A Blossoming Relationship (closed)  EmptyMon 29 Jan 2018 - 19:48

"I... I don't know, do you have any tips? About landing on branches? I tried using my claws but I still slipped. If Rippedsky hadn't been there, I'd be dead." The last part was somber. She fully understood that her own life had been in danger.

Back to top Go down
Ivy-ssi

Ivy-ssi

Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A Blossoming Relationship (closed)    A Blossoming Relationship (closed)  EmptyMon 29 Jan 2018 - 19:53

”hmm.. try to land on a larger branch, or two branches close together. And make sure your claws are out as soon as you leap. If you feel yourself loose balance, tighten your grip or have one paw grip another branch. Try it on the trees over there,” Russetpelt suggested, pointing to two small oak trees.

Minkpaw | tom | SC app

<3
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: A Blossoming Relationship (closed)    A Blossoming Relationship (closed)  EmptyTue 30 Jan 2018 - 7:03

Blossompaw looked at the trees. "If you say so..." She uncertainly mumbled. The she-cat padded to the one on the right and swiftly climbed to a branch that looked sturdy. Claws out as soon as you leap... big branch or 2 close together... She crouched and narrowed her eyes onto the branch she was aiming for. Creeping forward slowly to get as far away from the trunk as possible, she tested the branch to hold her weight. Once she was far enough, she pushed off. The feeling of freedom when she flew through the air was abruptly stopped when her paws hit the trunk, almost a whole tail-length above her aim. She shot her claws out and scrambled to find a hold on the bark. Then she slid down and cautiously stepped onto her chosen branch. Her footing was okay. She sat leaning against the trunk. "Well," She smiled sheepishly, "I made it to the branch!"

Back to top Go down
Ivy-ssi

Ivy-ssi

Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A Blossoming Relationship (closed)    A Blossoming Relationship (closed)  EmptyTue 30 Jan 2018 - 7:58

Russetpelt laughed and purred.”Not to bad! Just keep practicing and I know you’ll get the hang of it.”
He climbed up into the tree with Blossompaw, and lied down on a large branch. You can try again, or we can hunt or just hang out here. I’m fine with anything,” He meowed, purring. It was always nice to get out of camp and just be able to chill and do whatever you want.

Minkpaw | tom | SC app

<3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Blossoming Relationship (closed)    A Blossoming Relationship (closed)  Empty

Back to top Go down

A Blossoming Relationship (closed)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next