Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Blossoming Relationship {CLOSED}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
feahter

feahter

Characters : [F]eatherpaw | [S]mokespirit | [V]ixenpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] RC Apprentice | [S] SC Tier I Warrior | [V] TC Apprentice
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 857

A Blossoming Relationship {CLOSED} Empty
PostSubject: A Blossoming Relationship {CLOSED}   A Blossoming Relationship {CLOSED} EmptyTue 24 Jul 2018, 4:42 am

Her mind aching with a confusing blur of unsure thoughts, the frail silver apprentice lay on her nest near the entrance to the medicine den, her eyes drowsy with a glint of exhaustion. Featherpaw gazed out onto the camp clearing longingly, watching the flurry of cats completing their daily duties. A soft sigh left her partially opened mouth as she turned her eyes back, and swept her tail protectively around her worn-out self. The position she laid in was slightly uncomfortable - on her side, with her belly exposed, to prevent reopening the deep wounds that fox-hearted, evil rogue Shade had created. A brief and faint feeling that was undeniably anger tugged at her, and the apprentice felt bitterly surprised. She'd rarely, if not never, experienced feeling mad before. But her strong feelings of hatred against the cat that had maimed her father, killed a warrior and plotted a murder against their deputy were too powerful.
She tried to not show her fury in her expression, and was satisfied to say that she thought she did it quite well. She didn't want to cause any disruption so she kept her face expressionless.
Featherpaw remained still as she simply waited patiently for something, anything, to happen. Her mood had decreased greatly, her morale seemed particularly low, and she was still quite ashamed of her pitiful attempt to defend herself when Shade had attacked.

OOC: Don't worry, Stream will cheer up poor lil' sad Feather immediately ;3

proud og member of the wcc leg cult

A Blossoming Relationship {CLOSED} Feather-s-Badge-Signature-20200209122543

:.:|| ic  news ||:.:

.:|| Featherpaw ⟡ RC | Smokespirit ⟡ SC | Vixenpaw ⟡ TC ||:.
|  20/80 | 35/90* | 20/80  |
.:||  #292950 | #665f35 | #b02e2e  ||:.

*disabled stat reduction; half-blind

Back to top Go down
rainypool

rainypool

Characters : lilypaw* owlpaw *mapleligh*Streampaw*Stormkit
Clan/Rank : WC apprentice* TC apprentice * RC apprentice* Sc warrior
Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 457

PostSubject: Re: A Blossoming Relationship {CLOSED}   A Blossoming Relationship {CLOSED} EmptyTue 24 Jul 2018, 9:26 am

Streampaw had just returned from an border patrol where he had been extra on guard for that cat that called himself Shade. Shade words could not discribe how mad he was at that foxhearted rouge. He wanted to claw his pesky face open until he was nothing but crowfood. He looked at the meddicen den in there, he knew , Featherpaw was still restoring of her wounds. He had heared it was getting better with her what odly enough was a southing thought. Invoulintery he realized that he was thinking of Featherpaw again, for the so much time this moon. It was od despide how mutch he tried he could not Deen to get Featherpaw out of his head. He looked again at the meddicen den, had she already waren today? He that he, himself was hungry maybe he could share a meal with Featherpaw? he decided to go for that idea, than he could directly make sure that she had enough food to restore faster.
He quickly walked over to the fresh-kill pile and sought for the best meal he could find, he decided to go for a freshly cought salmon who was deffinitly big enough for both him and Featherpaw to eat. Happy with himself he padded over towards the meddicen den only to be stopped by his own thoughts. Did Featherpaw ecuttuly wanted to See him? Wat if he came in on a bad time? Did Featherpaw even like salmon? he cowered back a bit wait. Stop! He was not cowering back from asking a clan mate to eat with him right? Then again Featherpaw did not feel like just a clan mate to him. he decided to take No longer thought to it and just headed in. There she was. She looked so angry. Was she angry at him? Ohw how stupid he most definitly chose the wrong time. “ hey Hello Featherpaw. Uhm I thought I mean... if yo..you....I hoped if if you wanted to share Some prey with me? Its ist Okay if you dont feel
Hungry than I uhm then I just bring it back”
wel came out better than expected.

https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t34726-my-kitty-s
Back to top Go down
feahter

feahter

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: A Blossoming Relationship {CLOSED}   A Blossoming Relationship {CLOSED} EmptyWed 25 Jul 2018, 3:43 am

As she heard the approaching pawsteps, Featherpaw glanced up instantly, a faint bolt of shock rushing through her. Her minty gaze met Streampaw's, and she blinked emphatically as she silently listened to his stammer. She often stuttered too, and in an awkward manner.
"H-hi, Streampaw," she started, her voice soft. She forced all negative, angry emotions away, and transformed her expression to a friendly one. Had she looked mad? Oh, she sure hoped not! "Sure. Th-thank you, for this. T-that's k-kind of you."
She gently flicked her tail to a spot beside her, gesturing wordlessly that he could rest there. The apprentice carefully shuffled over to allow him a bit of the comfortable, springy moss. Again, she offered him a timid, but sympathetic and kind smile.
"Thank you, a-again." That was so thoughtful of Streampaw to bring her salmon. It looked in a very well, tender condition, too. Freshly caught. Hopefully, a nice conversation could finally push her crowded, uneasy thoughts away.

Back to top Go down
rainypool

rainypool

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Blossoming Relationship {CLOSED}   A Blossoming Relationship {CLOSED} EmptyWed 25 Jul 2018, 8:25 am

Streampaw silently sat down in the comfey moss Featherpaw had shoved to him. He looked at her for a moment, she was so Pretty, whait what? Why did he thought that?! He looked at her with conserned eyes his tail going up and down a bit. Why, when Featherpaw was there al his emotions that normaly where so calm and hold back where so strong when Featherpaw was around? Realazing that it might just be akward to just stare at here he began talking.
“ so, are you getting better? Whe when do you think you can walk again?” He looked at her with his big emerald green eyes, he was truly concerend about the Health of Featherpaw.

Back to top Go down
feahter

feahter

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: A Blossoming Relationship {CLOSED}   A Blossoming Relationship {CLOSED} EmptyThu 26 Jul 2018, 1:56 am

As Streampaw settled down beside her, Featherpaw directed her eyes to rest on him. After heartbeats of observing, Featherpaw noticed their similarities, in appearance. They both had light, silver fur, with loose, thin stripes. Both apprentices also shared splashes of white, and their eyes were a shade of green. Focusing clearly and attentively on him, she also noted their somewhat alike personalities.
Startled, she felt a sudden lurch as she glimpsed Streampaw staring at her, too. She felt a strange, prickly tingle pass through her pelt, and she glanced away a bit too hastily. Well, this is awkward..
Featherpaw spun her head around again when Streampaw started the conversation, with a question. She met his gaze steadily, and her heart seemed to flutter with gratitude for his concern, which she quickly saw in his eyes. "I-I.. think I am. The h-herbs Goldeneye and Silverfang applied have worked well, I think," she purred, "I'm not too s-sure when I can start walking again.. but I think it'll be soon."
As she finished her sentence, she extended her head slightly and took a small nibble of the fish, an extremely pleasant taste spreading around her mouth. Its texture was nice and tender, and just one tiny bite was quite refreshing. While she enjoyed and savoured the salmon, her thoughts were, once again, uneasy and muddled.
Why was she stuttering? What was this odd sensation in her clawed belly?

She didn't know.

OOC:
This is too sweet, I had to draw it! <33333

featherxstream<3:

{EDIT}
And another one, because I love this too much~
Here:

Last edited by XFeatherbreezeX on Thu 16 Aug 2018, 12:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rainypool

rainypool

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Blossoming Relationship {CLOSED}   A Blossoming Relationship {CLOSED} EmptySat 04 Aug 2018, 11:55 pm

OCC: first of al , holy STARCLAN that is to cute second of al sorry for the late respond! I am trying for days now to get WiFi but luck was not on My side.

Streampaw felt a strong wave of relieve coming trough him hearing that Featherpaw was getting beter, an odly strong wave of relive acutully. He had know Featherpaw would be alright but stil. The sight of her when he had seen her al beaten up by Shade had given him nightmares, always ending with her dying of her injurys. He had always been relieved to realize it had been a dream.
Now she had eaten a bit of the salmon he had brought her, the salmon who he had almost forgotten about, the reason he was her in the first place, with her, to eat a salmon, he quickly thought of something to say just to break the cilence. He did not like the cilence, not while he could also hear her say something.
“So arent you bored of laying here al day? I know I would be” he gave her a smile, the most akward, forced smile she most likely had ever seen.
Becouse he could not realy smile.
Not when seeing the wounds on her pelt, not while knowing that the one responsible for her hurtings stil roamed free unpuniched. A strange kind of power shimerd in his heart, where the usual more helt back emotions had been where when Featherpaw was there been stronger, more open, les hold back. Being around her gave him this strange feeling, when she was beside him he felt unstopible.
But as soon as that ember of power came it faded away and made room for his more usual emotions.
He could not be strong warrior, but he could be someone Featherpaw could rely on. That was, for him, the only thing that realy materd in this World as he realized What the strange feeling whase.
Love.

Back to top Go down
feahter

feahter

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: A Blossoming Relationship {CLOSED}   A Blossoming Relationship {CLOSED} EmptyFri 10 Aug 2018, 6:47 pm

OOC: Thank you! =33
That's completely fine! I've sorta been away recently, too. Also, I'm not sure if you already know, but I finished Streampaw's drawing!

IC:
The odd silence felt strangely uncomfortable. Featherpaw usually treasured peaceful quiet, but she supposed this was an exception. She felt quite relieved when Streampaw asked another question, and it helped lower the uneasy lightheadedness she had begun to feel.
"I.. guess I am a little bored in here," she slowly replied, small pauses between her words to emphasise the careful thoughts going into each one, "T-there isn't really much to do, besides rest. But I know it's n-necessary to heal fully, so I don't want to complain much." The blue-silver tabby returned the other apprentice's awkward smile, her paws shuffling slightly as she turned her gaze back to the partially-eaten fish.
Once again, another paused, silent moment.
An awkward, paused, silent moment.
Featherpaw quickly decided to ask another question, to keep the conversation going. She was unsure of what currently occupied Streampaw's thoughts, so she asked the first question that occurred in her mind.
"S-so, uhm, how is your training going?" she mewed softly, slowly directing her pale, mint eyes back to the tom. A short memory flashed fleetingly in her mind, of her and Streampaw at the kits' wading pool, of him being clearly hesitant and nervous to step into the calm water. Would he be fine? Or, if not, what could she possibly do to help him overcome his troubles and fears?

Back to top Go down
rainypool

rainypool

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Blossoming Relationship {CLOSED}   A Blossoming Relationship {CLOSED} EmptyTue 14 Aug 2018, 1:12 pm

Streampaw shuvled uneasy “ training is coming along wel I cought a vole the other day. And I am Pretty good in fighting tho I dont realy like it” he stuffed his cheaten hoping that Featherpaw wouldent ask anything about his swimming skils, then a memory apreard in his head of him as a kit when the queen wanted to learn the kits swim, Featherpaw had been great at it while he had been realy hesitant. He looked at Featherpaw trying to read it of her face if she rememberd that to.

( SORRY for shortnes)

Back to top Go down
feahter

feahter

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: A Blossoming Relationship {CLOSED}   A Blossoming Relationship {CLOSED} EmptyThu 16 Aug 2018, 1:36 am

Although she hurriedly attempted to not make it clear she noticed, Featherpaw blinked when she observed Streampaw's indistinct shuffle. She nodded to indicate she was being attentive when he described how his training was going, and she beamed, content to know that he was mostly untroubled. She herself hadn't been that talented in gaining land prey, which had been proven when she had failed to catch three rodents during her first session with her mentor. Initially, she had been extremely disappointed, but now she knew she could improve. Her fighting skills were adequate and well, but, as Streampaw commented, she wouldn't exactly enjoy having to use them for real defence. She'd already failed at that.
She noted that the tom didn't mention anything about swimming, and the little clues caused Featherpaw to suspect that her worries were correct. The apprentice wanted to help him to see that water couldn't be too bad. Twitching her whiskers thoughtfully, she pondered on ideas. Swimming lessons, maybe? Would he take her offer the wrong way? How could she present her plan without making him uneasy?
"If you don't m-mind me asking.. h-how's your - er - swimming going..?" she asked hesitantly, changing her tone to make it as casual and gentle as possible. Hopefully, this would successfully work..

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Blossoming Relationship {CLOSED}   A Blossoming Relationship {CLOSED} Empty

Back to top Go down

A Blossoming Relationship {CLOSED}
Page 1 of 1