Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Brokenkit's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

Brokenkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Brokenkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Brokenkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySun Jan 21, 2018 8:53 pm

Littlebrook leaped up onto Jaggedrock in on swift bound, letting her gaze whisk across the busy clearing. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath Jaggedrock for a clan meeting!" She yowled, her loud but gentle voice booming across the camp.

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
Brokenkit's Apprentice Ceremony Sign_s13
Brokenkit's Apprentice Ceremony Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
Cydonian

Cydonian

Characters : Beepaw (TC), Brokenkit (SC)
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 58

PostSubject: Re: Brokenkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Brokenkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon Jan 22, 2018 2:46 am

Brokenkit silently emerged from the nursery, an unenthusiastic scowl plastered to her face. Great, some other cat she didn't care about was advancing in rank again. Why was this news for the entire clan? Nevertheless, she walked over to the clan meeting, making sure to stay near the back of the crowd.

Brokenpaw of ShadowClan. 20/80.
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

PostSubject: Re: Brokenkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Brokenkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed Jan 24, 2018 6:09 pm

"Brokenkit, please step forward." She meowed, looking down at the small disfigured kit. "You have reached the age of six moons and are ready to begin training. From this moment until you receive your warrior name, you shall be called Brokenpaw. Your mentor will be Larksong. I know she will teach you well." She meowed before leaping down and joining in on the chanting of Brokenpaw's new name.

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
Brokenkit's Apprentice Ceremony Sign_s13
Brokenkit's Apprentice Ceremony Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brokenkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Brokenkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Brokenkit's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 1