Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Loudkit's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

Loudkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Loudkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Loudkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySun 8 Aug 2021 - 10:47

Murkystrike's face held the tiniest hint of sadness as she climbed up Jaggedrock, calling the clan together. "ShadowClan! Gather in the shadow of Jaggedrock!" Her cry echoed over the camp, summoning the cats that milled about. Today another one of her kits would be apprentice, and her heart was torn about the feeling. She was happy, and proud of them, but simultaneously terrified. If they got hurt.... She wouldn't always be there to protect them. She smiled regardless as her eyes landed on her family. This was a day to celebrate, she could grieve the emptying nest in the nursery later.

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

Loudkit's Apprentice Ceremony Giphy
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Ploverwing, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetkit, Maggot
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1420

PostSubject: Re: Loudkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Loudkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySun 8 Aug 2021 - 12:10

Loudkit looked up when he heard his mother's voice, it was a clan meeting. He abandoned the bug he was toying with and headed over to Jaggedrock, almost hopping. His steps unsteady but focused, he tried his best not to stumble. Just incase it was his ceremony. He sat down, tail swaying back and forth in excitement.
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: Loudkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Loudkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySun 8 Aug 2021 - 18:52

Basilkit has been watching her brother play from a distance when their mother's voice called out across the camp, summoning all to listen.  Twitching her ears excitedly, the tortoiseshell she-cat purred and seated herself near Loudkit, though not directly in the place of honor.  It was going to be her brother's big day, not hers, and thought he was very excited for him the thought came with a bittersweet twinge.  My little brother is becoming an apprentice before I am, how long is it going to take for Flintstar and Rookfire to decide what to do with me?  Truthfully though, I don't even know what I should do myself...or even what I can do.  Her worried thoughts didn't translate to her face though, and Basilkit shot Loudkit an encouraging wink.

Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

PostSubject: Re: Loudkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Loudkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon 9 Aug 2021 - 9:33

Loudkit appeared in the crowd, and a short distance away the deputy spotted her daughter. Her heart twinged as she realized what must be running through Basilkit's head... She would be sure to snag some of her favorite prey for them to share later. For now though... "ShadowClan, I've gathered you here today to witness the apprentice ceremony for another one of our kits. Loudkit, please step forward." She paused, giving her son a chance to step forward before continuing. "Loudkit, you have reached the age of six moons and are ready to become an apprentice. From this day forward, until you earn your warrior name, you will be known as Loudpaw. Flintstar will be your mentor. I trust that he will pass his wisdom on to you through your training."

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

Loudkit's Apprentice Ceremony Giphy
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7395

PostSubject: Re: Loudkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Loudkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon 9 Aug 2021 - 11:03

Flintstar had been sitting in front of his den, watching the apprentice ceremony transpire. He would normally watch from the entrance of his den entirely - instead of being out front like he currently was - but he knew he was to be given an apprentice. It had been quite a while since he had been given one, honestly he wasn't sure how well suited he was for it but Murkystrike had seemed certain in giving Loudkit - now Loudpaw - to him, that he wasn't about to object with what his deputy thought would be a good fit. He pushed himself to his paws, padding forward so that his new apprentice could easily locate him, leaning down to touch noses. "We will start your training tomorrow."

Loudkit's Apprentice Ceremony ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Ploverwing, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetkit, Maggot
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1420

PostSubject: Re: Loudkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Loudkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon 9 Aug 2021 - 11:44

Flintstar is my mentor! The leader of Shadowclan! Loudpaw thought to himself. He had not expected that at all. Surprised but joyful, the new apprentice excitedly touched his nose with Flintstar. "It's amazing I get to be your apprentice, I can't wait to train! Whether it's hunting, fighting, or...well I can't really think of anything else. But I'll be ready!" he promised.

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: Loudkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Loudkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon 9 Aug 2021 - 18:32

Basilkit couldn't help her gasp when Loudpaw's mentor was announced - he got Flintstar!  That lucky duck, everyone is going to be so jealous!  Purring, the petite tortoiseshell bounced up to her not-so-little brother, nuzzling her head against his shoulder and chanting his name along with the crowd; "Loudpaw, Loudpaw, Loudpaw!  Haha, you better not have loud paws, or else the prey will hear you coming from a mile away!"  Giggling, she gave him one last nuzzle before leaving him to Flintstar, calling back with a smile; " Congratulations Loudy!"  However, once she turned away the she-cat's face turned downcast.  I hope I can catch up with him...but at this point, will I ever even have a ceremony?

Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5692

PostSubject: Re: Loudkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Loudkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon 9 Aug 2021 - 20:12

Mistyfalcon quickly rasped his tongue over Loudkit's ears before sitting a short distance away as Murkystrike called the clan together, offering his son an encouraging nod as he was called forward. He was named and given to Flintstar to train, a choice Mistyfalcon approved of. He'd always held a lot of respect for Shadowclan's leader, and had little doubt that Loudpaw would do well under his mentorship.

Basilkit's words surprised a soft snort of laughter from Mistyfalcon, covered with a cough as he gently flicked the little tortoiseshell over the ear with his tail. He stayed back however, allowing the new apprentice and mentor to greet each other without interfering, though there was a flicker of pride in his eyes as he watched them.

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Loudkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Loudkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Loudkit's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Camp :: Jaggedrock :: ShadowClan Ceremonies :: Apprentice Ceremonies-
Jump to: