Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Sunpaw's Assessment

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
SillySunshine

SillySunshine

Characters : (S)oftkit
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 444

Sunpaw's Assessment - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunpaw's Assessment   Sunpaw's Assessment - Page 4 EmptyThu 18 Jan 2018 - 21:53

Sunpaw struck the owl while it was being held down, his claws raking across its eyes.

Sunpaw used Front Paw Strike, dealing 6 damage and costing 10 SP

Sunpaw
10/20 HP
0/80 SP

Heatherpetal
25/45 HP
80/160 SP

Owl
12/50 HP
110/120 SP

Sunpaw is no longer fit to battle.

Sunpaw's vision blurred, the efforts of three fights and the hunting finally catching up with him. He stumbled away from the fight and collapsed against a tree, black dots appearing at the edges of his vision. He huffed for breath, dazedly watching his mentor fight off the owl.

The owl continued to struggled in Heatherpetal's hold, and it finally escaped with a screech.

Owl is no longer stunned.

My Active Cats

Current Events

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: Sunpaw's Assessment   Sunpaw's Assessment - Page 4 EmptyThu 18 Jan 2018 - 22:00

"Sunpaw!" Heatherpetal cried when her apprentice passed out, just too exhausted to continue fighting. She snarled with rage and lashed out with all she got at the owl's belly before it could take flight. This predator was not going to live to see another day!

Heatherpetal used Belly Rake, dealing 10 damage and costing 10 stamina.

Heatherpetal
25/45 HP
70/160 SP

Owl
2/50 HP
110/120 SP

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
SillySunshine

SillySunshine

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Sunpaw's Assessment   Sunpaw's Assessment - Page 4 EmptyThu 18 Jan 2018 - 22:08

The owl swiped at Heatherpetal's eyes again, trying to take off into the air.

Owl used Quick Swipe, dealing 10 damage and costing 10 SP

Heatherpetal
15/45 HP
70/160 SP

Owl
2/50 HP
100/120 SP

My Active Cats

Current Events

Last edited by SillySunshine on Thu 18 Jan 2018 - 22:40; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Sunpaw's Assessment   Sunpaw's Assessment - Page 4 EmptyThu 18 Jan 2018 - 22:18

The pain under her eyes from the raccoon attack ignited into an even more intensely searing pain and she screeched in agony and blind fury. She would not let it get away, not after what it did to her little brother!

...Wait, little brother?

Thrashing her head impatiently, she concentrated fully on ending this creature's life. She leaped up as high as she could and crashed into its back, claws outstretched and scoring deep into its flesh, knocking it to the ground. The force of the impact seemed to kill the owl.

Heatherpetal used Jumping Strike, dealing 10 damage and costing 20 damage.

Owl is dead.

Heatherpetal
15/45 HP
50/160 SP

Owl
-8/50 HP
100/120 SP

Once she made sure the owl was dead, Heatherpetal rushed over to Sunpaw, choking back whimpers and whines of agony. She nuzzled Sunpaw's unconscious body. "Sunpaw?... Oh, Sunpaw, please wake up! Wake up, Sunpaw, don't be dead!" Could cats even die of exhaustion after three consecutive battles? Probably. Oh, why in StarClan's name did she let him continue his assessment in such a weakened state?! She must be the absolute worst mentor in Clan history!

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
SillySunshine

SillySunshine

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Sunpaw's Assessment   Sunpaw's Assessment - Page 4 EmptyThu 18 Jan 2018 - 22:33

Sunpaw jolted back into awareness when Heatherpetal nudged at him, and he purred faintly in amusement. "I'm not dead, mouse-brain. You're not getting rid of me that easily." He teased. Oh Starclan, was his body sore! But he knew that he would be fine; all he needed was some good rest. Sunpaw tried to stand, but fell back against the tree. Oh... and he hadn't been able to complete his hunting assignment, had he? "I... I'm sorry, Heatherpetal. I didn't get to finish my assessment." Sunpaw looked down at the ground, disappointed in himself.

My Active Cats

Current Events

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Sunpaw's Assessment   Sunpaw's Assessment - Page 4 EmptyThu 18 Jan 2018 - 22:44

"Listen to me, Sunpaw," Heatherpetal began. "Things may not have gone according to plan for you, but hardly anything does in life. You still caught a squirrel, a rabbit, and a bird. And sure, you may not have caught your mouse, but we now have an owl to make up for it! You made sure ThunderClan had three predators less to worry about. As far as I'm concerned, you passed your assessment with flying colors." She nuzzled Sunpaw's cheek with a happy purr. "I am so proud of you, Sunpaw. You are a magnificent cat, and ThunderClan is very lucky to have you." If only I were a better mentor to you... She left that last part unspoken. She didn't want to make this about her. For now, she needed to let Sunpaw know how truly great a cat he really was.

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
SillySunshine

SillySunshine

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Sunpaw's Assessment   Sunpaw's Assessment - Page 4 EmptyThu 18 Jan 2018 - 23:53

Sunpaw considered her words. Yes, he hadn't been able to return to camp with a mouse... but he would be returning with a bird, a rabbit, a squirrel, and an owl... or at least somebody would, because the russet apprentice wasn't sure he had enough strength to carry his prey home. He looked up at Heatherpetal with a warm smile. "Thank you. Thunderclan is lucky to have you as well... and I'm lucky to have you too." Sunpaw stood, and though he had to lean against the tree he would call this an accomplishment. "So, what do you say we head back to camp? I'd say we've earned it."

My Active Cats

Current Events

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Sunpaw's Assessment   Sunpaw's Assessment - Page 4 EmptyFri 19 Jan 2018 - 3:49

Heatherpetal purred warmly, her eyes glowing. "Good idea. I'll bring you to the medicine den for Honeyspark to take care of you. Then I'll ask Emberheart and Birchheart to help me bring your prey back to camp." She padded next to him so Sunpaw could lean his side against hers for support, and together the two cats began making their way back to camp.

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunpaw's Assessment   Sunpaw's Assessment - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sunpaw's Assessment
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4