Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Ill-mannered Infighting(part 2, open)

Go down 
+6
Ash
Seer
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls
Holly
Harlem
Not
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

Ill-mannered Infighting(part 2, open) Empty
PostSubject: Ill-mannered Infighting(part 2, open)   Ill-mannered Infighting(part 2, open) EmptyTue 16 Jan 2018 - 2:29

With one final heave, the grey tom dragged the unconscious Dovepaw into camp. He left her limp at his feet as he called out to Featherpaw and Mottleheart. "I need some help over here! Featherpaw? Mottleheart? Hello?" He had some wounds, but they weren't bad because Dovepaw held back, and that made the guilt worse. Dovepaw's luck was not so good. Wolfpaw, in the heat of battle, never held back. He had attacked and attacked until Dovepaw couldn't take it. He gulped and, before considering the possible punishment for this, called out his leader's name. "Ashstar?" He called out. He had to be honest, he had to let Ashstar know what he had done. His savagery was going to be punished, and whatever was given was going to be taken by Wolfpaw, no complaint there. If Dovepaw died of the wounds he had given her, he would be beyond the protection of Starclan and the Warrior Code. Then again, he was already past it, for hurting a denmate on purpose.

Back to top Go down
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1470

PostSubject: Re: Ill-mannered Infighting(part 2, open)   Ill-mannered Infighting(part 2, open) EmptyTue 16 Jan 2018 - 19:50

Dovepaw had held back. If it had been a cat from a rival Clan, she would've fought to the best of her ability. However, she had had the mindset to not hurt Wolfpaw, considering that he was her Clanmate and denmate. The gray tabby had passed out due to the wounds that Wolfpaw had given her. Of course, if she would've had the strength to do so, then she would've continued to defend herself. Dovepaw's eyes slowly opened a bit so only a small half of her eyes could be seen underneath her eyelids. All of her senses seemed distorted, but she knew that they'd clear up momentarily.

Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6059

PostSubject: Re: Ill-mannered Infighting(part 2, open)   Ill-mannered Infighting(part 2, open) EmptyWed 17 Jan 2018 - 3:45

Featherpaw came out of her den at the shout of an apprentice, wondering what had happened this time. Was it just her or was there a sudden surge in injuries? She froze, however, when she saw the pair of apprentices - Dovepaw and Wolfpaw, if she was remembering right. Keeping mostly to herself did have its downsides. "...What in the name of StarClan happened to the two of you?"

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Guardian of Twilight
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Rogue
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 1
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Ill-mannered Infighting(part 2, open)   Ill-mannered Infighting(part 2, open) EmptyWed 17 Jan 2018 - 13:44

Wolfpaw felt REALLY guilty now. "I- I don't know what came over me, Featherpaw,
but... it was me. I attacked... I attacked Dovepaw. I thought she was a traitor for no reason, my mind told me only attack, nothing else. I couldn't think straight. Treat Dovepaw, I don't deserve for you to heal me after what I've done. Besides, she's worse off than I am.
"

Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Characters : Twistedtail (T), Pigeonstorm (P), Lightkit (L)
Clan/Rank : (T) Experienced Warrior (P) NAW
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: Ill-mannered Infighting(part 2, open)   Ill-mannered Infighting(part 2, open) EmptyWed 17 Jan 2018 - 16:04

OOC: Short

"Wait... what?" Twistedtail looked up from the measly rabbit she was eating. The older warrior somehow didn't notice the smell of blood until she overheard Wolfpaw's words. He attacked his own clanmate? Things like this was what made the siamese sometimes wish that she went with Rippedsky when he left for Skyclan. What is Windclan anymore now that cats are attacking their own?

"I can't believe-" Twistedtail stopped herself there. Being mad at the grey apprentice won't change anything. "Just... control yourself," she more calmly told him. She looked down at Dovepaw. She hadn't seen worse injuries inflicted from another cat since Riverclan's attack on the Windclan camp. The gray she-cat looked like death itself- and Twistedtail had seen enough of it to know what it looked like. "Did you get Ashstar yet? Gosh, your friend down there looks like she's going to need at least half a moon of pure rest to recover from those wounds.“ She worriedly meowed. "I can get her for you if you want me to."

If someone knows the remedy to this curse, please send help.
Ill-mannered Infighting(part 2, open) Mountains-gif
I like clouds.
~Twistedtail||Littlepaw|Pigeonstorm||Yinpaw||An ~
Back to top Go down
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Ill-mannered Infighting(part 2, open)   Ill-mannered Infighting(part 2, open) EmptyWed 17 Jan 2018 - 20:22

Dovepaw flattened her gray ears against her head as her heartbeat began to steady. She glanced over at Twistedtail and then Featherpaw, and narrowed her eyes.
"Maybe one of you could help me instead of standing there?" Dovepaw suggested with some bitterness in her tone. She was angry. She was angry at Wolfpaw for attacking her and putting her in this state. She attempted to stand up on her paws all by herself, and she did feel a bit of pain and weariness as she did so, but she managed to shakily stand and face the small crowd of cats that were beginning to gather.

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Ill-mannered Infighting(part 2, open)   Ill-mannered Infighting(part 2, open) EmptyWed 17 Jan 2018 - 20:28

Wolfpaw opened his mouth in defense of himself and closed it. He lowered his head, eyes blurring in the tears of his guilt and shame. "I can't believe it either, Twistedtail. I really can't. And...
I called out for Ashstar, but I guess she hasn't heard yet or something.
"

OOC: I already PMed Ash and it said Ash read it so who knows

Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6059

PostSubject: Re: Ill-mannered Infighting(part 2, open)   Ill-mannered Infighting(part 2, open) EmptyWed 17 Jan 2018 - 23:20

Featherpaw had gone to fetch the supplies she needed to tend to Dovepaw's injuries, and set to work as soon as she returned examining the wounds and treating them to the best of her ability - admittedly, there wasn't much she could do besides try and prevent them getting infected and stopping the bleeding. Where was her mentor? "Mottleheart!" she called out, her voice a little louder and more panicked than it normally was.

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Guardian of Twilight
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Rogue
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 1
Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkpaw ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3278

PostSubject: Re: Ill-mannered Infighting(part 2, open)   Ill-mannered Infighting(part 2, open) EmptyTue 23 Jan 2018 - 1:12

”I- I don't know what came over me, Featherpaw, but... it was me. I attacked... I attacked Dovepaw.”

Brindlewhisker’s head snapped up at the mention of her daughter’s name, shock twisting her features sharply as she processed Wolfpaw’s words. It took several heartbeats for the apprentice’s words to fully process within her mind, but once they did, the fury that erupted upon her face was enough to make a Dark Forest Warrior quake in fear. Abandoning the patrol that she was currently organizing, the brindled she-cat stalked towards the little cluster of shocked cats.

”You’re right, you don’t deserve to be treated with our precious herbs.” Brindlewhisker’s voice was menacingly low and soft, her bared teeth punctuating her brief statement, ”In fact I believe the only thing you do deserve is to be picked apart by buzzards.” The Deputy protectively placed herself between her Clanmates and the obviously distressed apprentice, clearly intent on shielding her two daughters from Wolfpaw.

”But instead of driving you out of this camp myself and leaving you to perish, I want you to explain yourself. Why in StarClan’s name would you attack your denmate?” Brindlewhisker ordered sharply, her gaze cold and expectant as she continued to glare at the two wounded young cats.

Ill-mannered Infighting(part 2, open) Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6726

PostSubject: Re: Ill-mannered Infighting(part 2, open)   Ill-mannered Infighting(part 2, open) EmptySat 27 Jan 2018 - 23:42

Ashstar had been out for a walk in the camp. It was something she did daily, when she needed to think about things and destress. She often hunted while she was out as well, trying to contribute to the Clan as best she could. Unfortunately, today she had apparently chosen the worst time to be out. At the sight of Dovepaw bleeding on the ground and Wolfpaw sitting next to her, the leader immediately broke into a run, the rabbit she had caught lying on the ground, forgotten. With a gasp, she made her way over to the injured apprentice, looking closely at her wounds. "Oh no! Mottleheart, where are you? Someone's injured! Wolfpaw, Dovepaw, what happened? Was it RiverClan? A fox? Were there no warriors with you?" When she finally got control of her momentary panic, and took a breath, the leader looked around to take in the whole scene. Featherpaw was doing what she could, a worried Twistedtail stood by, and her deputy Brindlewhisker was glaring at Wolfpaw with a look of absolute fury. It was clear she had missed something. "...What happened?" the leader repeated, green eyes narrowing, suspicion growing.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Ill-mannered Infighting(part 2, open)   Ill-mannered Infighting(part 2, open) EmptySat 27 Jan 2018 - 23:47

Wolfpaw gulped. He hoped Ashstar was merciful... Would he be kicked out of Windclan? "It- It- It was me, Ashstar." He choked out. "There weren't any warriors, they would've been able to stop me. I- I- I don't know why, my thoughts betrayed me and told me Dovepaw was a traitor, and so out of instinct I attacked her, and being a good clanmate unlike me she held back, but I didn't! I'm a horrible cat, and I didn't hold back!" Part of this was explanation to Brindlewhisker, and part to Ashstar.

Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Characters : [B]lackkit♀ | [Q]uickkit♀
Clan/Rank : [B]-SC / Unborn Kit | [Q]-WC / Unborn Kit
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1963

PostSubject: Re: Ill-mannered Infighting(part 2, open)   Ill-mannered Infighting(part 2, open) EmptySat 27 Jan 2018 - 23:56

Swiftstep was a few lengths away. He was startled when Wolfpaw called to the Medicine cat and to Ashstar. He warrior thought his apprentice had gotten injured. When he went to go check, however, he noticed that Wolfpaw was okay but another body. He inspected from afar and concluded that that was Dovepaw and she looked injured. He bit his lower lip. What had happened. He stood away as Brindlewhisker, Twistedtail, and Featherpaw began to ask. The way the deputy looked at Wolfpaw sent him bad vibes. Was this his apprentice's doing? His question was answered when Ashstar walked over to them and questioned. Wolfpaw WAS guilty. The warrior dug his claws into the ground. That made his blood boil. He couldn't believe his ears. Wolfpaw had attacked a clan-mate because he thought that she was a traitor. He felt a little sick at the moment. He waited for Ashstar to respond.

Click on either head to go to the respective profile! (WIP)
Ill-mannered Infighting(part 2, open) 1f340 Blackkit of Shadowclan Ill-mannered Infighting(part 2, open) 1f340』║『 Ill-mannered Infighting(part 2, open) 1f4a8 Quickkit of Windclan Ill-mannered Infighting(part 2, open) 1f4a8
Ill-mannered Infighting(part 2, open) 1f340 Kit | 10 [HP] - 30 [SP] Ill-mannered Infighting(part 2, open) 1f340』║『Ill-mannered Infighting(part 2, open) 1f4a8 Kit | 10 [HP] - 30 [SP] Ill-mannered Infighting(part 2, open) 1f4a8
Back to top Go down
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Ill-mannered Infighting(part 2, open)   Ill-mannered Infighting(part 2, open) EmptySun 28 Jan 2018 - 0:10

Dovepaw lifted her yellow gaze to glare at Wolfpaw once again. She still didn't understand how the tom could've been so incredibly stupid and mouse-brained. She was his Clanmate and denmate, and all she had been doing was taking a walk around the moor. This fight was something that Dovepaw was going to keep against Wolfpaw as a grudge for the rest of her life. She glanced over at her mother as she padded over and then over at Ashstar. At least Wolfpaw was getting the reprimanding that he deserved. Not wanting to be beside the tom, she padded over towards Brindlewhisker and winced as she felt one of her wounds send a sharp stinging sensation through her entire body.
"All I had been doing was taking a walk around the territory," She said, returning her gaze to the leader, "Then this fox-heart decided to attack his own denmate. I, on the other paw, decided to hold back and be a good Clanmate. I honestly can't help but wish that it had been RiverClan or a fox, because I expect them to do something so stupid. The fact that it was Wolfpaw who attacked me is far worse."
Dovepaw didn't care if she was purposefully ratting the other apprentice out, she wanted it to be known that she had been attacked and what had happened, and she wanted it to be known now. The gray tabby then glared at Wolfpaw.
"You have one of the most idiotic and delusional minds I've ever heard of. Maybe, if I was just as foolish as you were, I'd give you some wounds in return so that you can experience some pain as well."

Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

PostSubject: Re: Ill-mannered Infighting(part 2, open)   Ill-mannered Infighting(part 2, open) EmptySun 28 Jan 2018 - 1:02

Silentstrike's ears immediately perked at the sound of Wolfpaw's yowling, already getting up to rush over to the small crowd that had already accumulated. All he could gather was that Wolfpaw had attacked Dovepaw 'because his instincts told him to.' What sort of pathetic excuse was that? The tabby warrior glared at the young tom for a moment before he turned to the other cats, excluding Brindlewhisker, Ashstar, and Featherpaw. "I think we should give her a little room to breathe, yeah?" The poor apprentice was surrounded by cats, and she was already stressed out and in pain. He wanted to fuss at the young apprentice at fault so badly, but he retained what he had to say, what Ashstar and Brindlewhisker said was far more important. He stood a little bit away from everyone else, waiting for them to back away from Dovepaw.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9991

PostSubject: Re: Ill-mannered Infighting(part 2, open)   Ill-mannered Infighting(part 2, open) EmptySun 28 Jan 2018 - 1:13

Badgerpaw had sat back outside of the apprentices den as the two came into camp. He was just an apprentice so why would he get involved? His ear flicked as he heard that Wolfpaw was the one that had done this. He had done all of this. "Traitor!" The charcoal Tom called with a snarl. He didn't deserve to stay here in the slightest, espically if his mind thought randomly that a clannmate was a traitor. "You deserve exile! I'm not going to share a den with a traitor espically one that can turn on me any second!" Badgerpaw had his teeth showing as he stared down Wolfpaw. He didn't think before he spoke, so he wasn't aware of what punishment his words could get him. But he would rather move to Riverclan before sharing a den with that traitor.

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ill-mannered Infighting(part 2, open)   Ill-mannered Infighting(part 2, open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Ill-mannered Infighting(part 2, open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next