Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Arc one part two! Open to all of Riverclan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Arc one part two! Open to all of Riverclan Empty
PostSubject: Arc one part two! Open to all of Riverclan   Arc one part two! Open to all of Riverclan EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 7:36 pm

OOC: The only terms of this topic is that cats will come and express themselves in an obvious and exaggerated manner like in theater. The only time your cat should notice Oakpaw is if you think she`s imitating your cat or another cat too obviously. This is how Oakpaw will learn how to be discreet and how she will learn.

After Oakpaws walk and encounter with the corpse and her experiment with the water vole, after Oakpaws discussion with Fallowpaw by the river Oakpaw had come back to Riverclan camp. The activity for such a cold day confusing her as she walked in and grasped a fish from the pile, her small bite from the water vole still sat in her belly, barely filling it. Carrying it towards a corner by the camp barrier she watched as kittens tussled and adults discussed.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Arc one part two! Open to all of Riverclan   Arc one part two! Open to all of Riverclan EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 3:49 pm

OOC: Pls, pls you guys. For me
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

PostSubject: Re: Arc one part two! Open to all of Riverclan   Arc one part two! Open to all of Riverclan EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 4:01 pm

OOC: I wasn’t sure about posting since Soot isn’t exactly the most talkative nor emotive cat around and I wasn’t sure if he could help with her plot, but since nobody else is posting…

Sootwhisper was almost on the same spot as the younger cat, though wasn’t exactly surprised to see that she hadn’t seen him yet, given that the shade of the tree and the snow below him allowed his black and white body to camouflage fairly well. Now he wasn’t exactly the most social cat of the clan and preferred to stay alone and in silence, but he could always try walk out his comfort zone for his kits “Rough day?” He purred softly, trying to not startle her

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Arc one part two! Open to all of Riverclan   Arc one part two! Open to all of Riverclan EmptySat Jan 14, 2017 3:04 pm

Oakpaw looked at her father, her brow raising in interest. It was unlike him to really interact with his kits and family, though Oakpaw appreciated it. "I don't have rough days or good days father, you should know that." Oakpaw meowed, amber eyes searching his, nothing to find there. Her father was almost as bad as herself! Oakpaw took a moment to contemplate telling him of the dead body she had pushed back into the river, but quickly decided not too, she wanted emotion but she wasn't stupid.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Arc one part two! Open to all of Riverclan   Arc one part two! Open to all of Riverclan EmptyTue Jan 17, 2017 5:11 pm

OOC: Bvmp
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Arc one part two! Open to all of Riverclan   Arc one part two! Open to all of Riverclan EmptyTue Jan 17, 2017 5:24 pm

OOC: So sorry, mix of busy days and I forgot to turn on the notifications for this thread

Sootwhisper just smiled and shrugged at his kit’s words, trying to be somewhat more expressive but failing just like always. At times he wondered why he had so much trouble to show his emotions even during common situation like these “We all have rough days at times, I’m glad to hear it isn’t the case with you so far” The white and black tom noticed for a second or two something unusual on his kit, but her emotionless behavior, which he guessed got from himself, didn’t allow him to put his claw on whatever it could be “Something in your mind?”.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Arc one part two! Open to all of Riverclan   Arc one part two! Open to all of Riverclan EmptyTue Jan 17, 2017 9:49 pm

"What is on my mind is nothing to worry about father. It is for me and me alone." Stoically meowed the apprentice, claws tearing just slightly at the ground. Tail wrapping tightly around her paws, tilting her head she looked at the still bustling clan. "Why is it that everyone is so active today? Is it a good day today?" Pondered the brown she-cat, looking to her black and white father for answers.
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Arc one part two! Open to all of Riverclan   Arc one part two! Open to all of Riverclan EmptyFri Jan 20, 2017 10:40 pm

Sootwhisper raised an eyebrow at his daughter’s answer but didn’t try to dig deeper or force her to say anything she wasn’t comfortable with sharing. After all, he knew the value of secrets and he sincerely feel a bit annoyed if anyone tried to do that to him. At the question of his kit he turned his head to look at the cats around camp, taking a bit of time for him to reply “I guess…then again is Leafbare, so maybe they’re just having to do extra chores to keep the clan well fed” The tension between WindClan an RiverClan crossed his mind as well, but decided against mentioning it. The whole rancor and hatred was enough without the need of him reopening old wounds.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 2375

PostSubject: Re: Arc one part two! Open to all of Riverclan   Arc one part two! Open to all of Riverclan EmptySun Jan 22, 2017 1:58 am

Buzzardpaw was walking towards Oakpaw talking with Sootwhisper. "Hello. I'm Buzzardpaw." Buzzardpaw said shyly.

pfp by the amazing xaandiir!

Arc one part two! Open to all of Riverclan Image10
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Arc one part two! Open to all of Riverclan   Arc one part two! Open to all of Riverclan EmptyMon Feb 06, 2017 12:11 am

Oakpaw shrugged, her head tilting as she half-halfheartedly muttered. "Maybe I should do something to help?" she meowed, after all, everyone looked to be having fun and or working hard. Oakpaw was getting to her paws when an apprentice approached her, frowning to look at her father questioningly, though there was no answer to be found. Looking at the tom she meowed. "Yes, hello?" She huffed, a bit confused.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arc one part two! Open to all of Riverclan   Arc one part two! Open to all of Riverclan Empty

Back to top Go down

Arc one part two! Open to all of Riverclan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp-
Jump to: