Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Need Cat Killers(CLOSED)

Go down 
+2
Cays
Mamenchisaurus
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 2376

Need Cat Killers(CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: Need Cat Killers(CLOSED)   Need Cat Killers(CLOSED) EmptyFri 12 Jan 2018 - 18:23

Trying to kill of these two cats

Rowanpaw of RiverClan - Sharptooth(Drippy) and Wildpaw(Kent Mansley) - CLOSED - Topic in comment below - posting order me, Drippy, Kent Mansley

Briarpaw of WindClan - Wolfpaw(Jade Wings) - CLOSED - Making topic soon - will be open

It is possible for my cat, Cardinalkit, to murder one of the two. Guess not, topic closed

Laurelkit, WindClan Kit: 10/30

pfp by the amazing xaandiir!

Need Cat Killers(CLOSED) Image10

Last edited by Mamenchisaurus on Mon 15 Jan 2018 - 23:09; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cays
Former Staff
Former Staff
Cays

Characters : Kestrelkit (SkC) | Marshkit (SC)
Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 2456

PostSubject: Re: Need Cat Killers(CLOSED)   Need Cat Killers(CLOSED) EmptyFri 12 Jan 2018 - 18:29

Kestrelpaw (WC) can do the deed against Rowanpaw. Maybe she catches him on Windclan territory and gets a little too overzealous in defending territory.

It'd be interesting if Briarpaw was the witness to this and she kills him to keep him silent.

Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: Need Cat Killers(CLOSED)   Need Cat Killers(CLOSED) EmptyFri 12 Jan 2018 - 19:31

Mmmm, Spotpaw and Wolfpaw of Riverclan and Windclan. Killing somecat would drag his depression down more and enhance the effects of his recovery through love. It'd be even better if he killed a clanmate.

On a more serious note, Wolfpaw could easily kill Briarpaw, because he has a tendency to go a tiny bit insane. They could be on a patrol when Briarpaw says something and Wolfpaw starts to think Briar's actually an enemy and attack her. When he realizes what he's done he'll be torn between covering it up and being honest.

Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3847

PostSubject: Re: Need Cat Killers(CLOSED)   Need Cat Killers(CLOSED) EmptyFri 12 Jan 2018 - 20:22

Sharptooth will kill Rowanpaw
she's purposefully getting in fights, and she has much rage against RC
she'll probs just go over the top and beat him up, then slide his body in the river or smthn

Kent Mansley

Number of posts : 1273

PostSubject: Re: Need Cat Killers(CLOSED)   Need Cat Killers(CLOSED) EmptyFri 12 Jan 2018 - 20:59

ah, dang. I was going to put Wildpaw down for Rowan. Could they tag-team him? Mommy-daughter funtimes

Need Cat Killers(CLOSED) Tumblr_inline_nxdnzzrYTJ1tvy6vg_500

Birchheart ThunderClan Warrior #009999 Newttongue ThunderClan Warrior
#ff9900 Wildfire Young Warrior #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

My Characters || "Post Here" Page || Trials I Plot Sign Up

Need Cat Killers(CLOSED) Latest?cb=20130824163422

Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Need Cat Killers(CLOSED)   Need Cat Killers(CLOSED) EmptyFri 12 Jan 2018 - 21:55

This is NOT First Come First Serve. I will think about it.

Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Need Cat Killers(CLOSED)   Need Cat Killers(CLOSED) EmptySun 14 Jan 2018 - 17:37

Sharptooth gets the Rowanpaw spot!

@Kent Mansley, Wildpaw too! a young warrior and an apprentice vs a disabled apprentice. what a fair fight.

Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Need Cat Killers(CLOSED)   Need Cat Killers(CLOSED) EmptySun 14 Jan 2018 - 18:20

*alarm sounds
Triple Post Alert!  Triple Post Alert!

This is the link for Rowanpaw's demise

Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: Need Cat Killers(CLOSED)   Need Cat Killers(CLOSED) EmptyMon 15 Jan 2018 - 17:21

Before murdering any cat, please sign-up the murders here: Murder List. Thanks :3

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
Need Cat Killers(CLOSED) Signat14
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Need Cat Killers(CLOSED)   Need Cat Killers(CLOSED) EmptyMon 15 Jan 2018 - 17:46

So then do I have the Briarpaw spot? He's already attacking Dovepaw, so this will fit into his guilt perfectly. He might not tell Ashstar about that part...

Oh man I'm gonna get my dearest kitty exiled. MY BBBY NOOOO

AKA I still want the spotpaw, I'm just sad that Wolf's life is being destroyed...

Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Need Cat Killers(CLOSED)   Need Cat Killers(CLOSED) EmptyMon 15 Jan 2018 - 23:06

Wolfpaw gets Briarpaw's spot!

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Need Cat Killers(CLOSED)   Need Cat Killers(CLOSED) EmptyTue 16 Jan 2018 - 13:44

I added Wolfpaw's murdering of Briarpaw and signed it up onto the murder list... if that's ok

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need Cat Killers(CLOSED)   Need Cat Killers(CLOSED) Empty

Back to top Go down

Need Cat Killers(CLOSED)
Page 1 of 1