Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Rowan's Final Fall(CLOSED for Drippy and Kent Mansley)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 2356

The Rowan's Final Fall(CLOSED for Drippy and Kent Mansley) Empty
PostSubject: The Rowan's Final Fall(CLOSED for Drippy and Kent Mansley)   The Rowan's Final Fall(CLOSED for Drippy and Kent Mansley) EmptySun 14 Jan 2018 - 15:58

Rowanpaw walked to Sunningrocks, very frustrated about the fox-hearted Spotpaw, Heronpaw, and Swanpaw. Well, I will mark borders, because RiverClan is the most dominant clan, and nobody can deny it! he thought to himself. Little did he know that walking alone to patrol borders would be the biggest mistake that he'd ever make.

pfp by the amazing xaandiir!

The Rowan's Final Fall(CLOSED for Drippy and Kent Mansley) Image10
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3828

PostSubject: Re: The Rowan's Final Fall(CLOSED for Drippy and Kent Mansley)   The Rowan's Final Fall(CLOSED for Drippy and Kent Mansley) EmptySun 14 Jan 2018 - 16:04

Sharptooth padded along, her tail flicking as she walked. "How's your training going, Wildpaw?" She mewed, casting an amused glance at her daughter. "Has your mentor given you any more battle training?"

OOC: crap n stuff

Kent Mansley

Number of posts : 1273

PostSubject: Re: The Rowan's Final Fall(CLOSED for Drippy and Kent Mansley)   The Rowan's Final Fall(CLOSED for Drippy and Kent Mansley) EmptyMon 15 Jan 2018 - 21:23

"Blizzardstar's never taken me out." Wildpaw answered. It frusterated her but, Blizzardstar was too busy whining for the past moon or so to do much with her. "I train with my littermates so, I'm learning things still. I guess I'm just disappointed. If I was waging war like this, I'd train my apprentices as much as possible." The she-cat scowled at the ground, she seemed either permanently grouchy or overly giddy with very little room between most of the time.

The Rowan's Final Fall(CLOSED for Drippy and Kent Mansley) Tumblr_inline_nxdnzzrYTJ1tvy6vg_500

Birchheart ThunderClan Warrior #009999 Newttongue ThunderClan Warrior
#ff9900 Wildfire Young Warrior #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

My Characters || "Post Here" Page || Trials I Plot Sign Up

The Rowan's Final Fall(CLOSED for Drippy and Kent Mansley) Latest?cb=20130824163422

Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Rowan's Final Fall(CLOSED for Drippy and Kent Mansley)   The Rowan's Final Fall(CLOSED for Drippy and Kent Mansley) EmptyMon 15 Jan 2018 - 21:29

OOC: Rowanpaw looks about as big as Sharptooth, even though he is an apprentice because of his unusual tallness

Hey! Don't cross the border! Rowanpaw said to the two cats, his amber eyes piercing through them.

Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Rowan's Final Fall(CLOSED for Drippy and Kent Mansley)   The Rowan's Final Fall(CLOSED for Drippy and Kent Mansley) EmptySun 21 Jan 2018 - 18:12

OOC: Bump (and that this should be a battle system fight ending with a killing bite)

Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Rowan's Final Fall(CLOSED for Drippy and Kent Mansley)   The Rowan's Final Fall(CLOSED for Drippy and Kent Mansley) EmptyTue 23 Jan 2018 - 16:56

OOC: Actually, Sharptooth has a bit of a gigantism mutation, so she's much bigger (or at least, fluffier. She's a Norwegian Forest Cat).
IC:
"Keep your mouth shut, little scrap." Sharptooth grumbled, looking down at the little apprentice for barely a second as if the small creature didn't deserve a second glance. "Didn't your fox-hearted excuse for a leader ever tell you not to annoy strangers? I'll go wherever I please, you little rat."

Kent Mansley

PostSubject: Re: The Rowan's Final Fall(CLOSED for Drippy and Kent Mansley)   The Rowan's Final Fall(CLOSED for Drippy and Kent Mansley) EmptyTue 23 Jan 2018 - 17:42

Wildpaw seemed like a brand new apprentice in size next to her mother, she held herself high as if she was a wolf regardless. She sneered at the other apprentice. "Besides, you can't stop anything! You RiverClan cats are soft and fat like a kittypet! I bet you use those glossy pelts to get twoleg food." she mewed, grooming her cheek with a dampened paw with a laid back smirk.

The Rowan's Final Fall(CLOSED for Drippy and Kent Mansley) Tumblr_inline_nxdnzzrYTJ1tvy6vg_500

#ff9900 Wildfire Young Warrior #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

The Rowan's Final Fall(CLOSED for Drippy and Kent Mansley) Latest?cb=20130824163422

Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Rowan's Final Fall(CLOSED for Drippy and Kent Mansley)   The Rowan's Final Fall(CLOSED for Drippy and Kent Mansley) EmptyTue 23 Jan 2018 - 20:29

OOC: Rowanpaw got triggered

Rowanpaw snarled. "And ThunderClan brings mange-pelt rogues!" he growled. "No wonder that they don't follow the warrior code!"

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Rowan's Final Fall(CLOSED for Drippy and Kent Mansley)   The Rowan's Final Fall(CLOSED for Drippy and Kent Mansley) EmptySun 28 Jan 2018 - 1:38

ooc: yo, is this plot still ongoing because if it is, it will majorly affect rc/tc relations so please finish it if it is.
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Rowan's Final Fall(CLOSED for Drippy and Kent Mansley)   The Rowan's Final Fall(CLOSED for Drippy and Kent Mansley) EmptySun 28 Jan 2018 - 22:04

Sharptooth hissed and raced at the Riverclan cat, slamming one large paw across his head and sending him flying.

Sharptooth used Front Paw Strike, dealing 9 damage and using 10 SP

Sharptooth:
45/45
150/160

Rowanpaw:
11/20
80/80

Mamenchisaurus

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Rowan's Final Fall(CLOSED for Drippy and Kent Mansley)   The Rowan's Final Fall(CLOSED for Drippy and Kent Mansley) EmptySun 28 Jan 2018 - 22:57

OOC: Rowan has 15 max HP and 50 max Stamina, sorry for not telling you earlier

Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

PostSubject: Re: The Rowan's Final Fall(CLOSED for Drippy and Kent Mansley)   The Rowan's Final Fall(CLOSED for Drippy and Kent Mansley) EmptyWed 31 Jan 2018 - 17:57

Wildpaw rolled her eyes at the insult. That was... Well... Boring. She prepared a retort but Sharptooth attacked him before the words could even form. Looking up at her mother in surprise, she grew excited, a battle with RiverClan and she got to fight alongside her mother!

Wildpaw used Belly Rake, -7 HP, - 10 SP

20/20 HP

70/80 SP

Rowanpaw
4/20 HP
50/50 SP

Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Rowan's Final Fall(CLOSED for Drippy and Kent Mansley)   The Rowan's Final Fall(CLOSED for Drippy and Kent Mansley) EmptyThu 1 Feb 2018 - 20:18

Sharptooth hissed as Wildpaw joined in, feeling a savage pleasure as the Riverclan apprentice yelped. "That's right, you little weasel! Maybe next time you'll think twice before you offend a warrior!" The large she-cat batted the helpless apprentice back and forth mercilessly. Foam flew from her mouth as she tossed the spotted tom onto the ground once more, slamming into his shoulders before the tom could struggle to his feet. "Don't. Ever. Disrespect. Me. Again!" She punctuated each word with a large swat with one paw, and finally decided to stand down, breathing like a winded rhinoceros.
"Wildpaw, let's go." Sharptooth grunted after a moment. The apprentice didn't move, and Sharptooth could feel the adrenaline draining out of her. "Get up, you little runt. You're not just gonna lay there, are you?"
The she-cat's ears flattened as she took a step forward, poking Rowanpaw with one paw. Sharptooth sucked in a quick breath, her green eyes widening. In one swift move, she flipped Rowanpaw onto his back.
The apprentice was dead.
His eyes were wide open, and his neck was at an odd angle. A trickle of red ran from his mouth. Sharptooth was struggling not to vomit as she stared down at the young tom. A light seemed to leave her eyes, and she turned back to Wildpaw.
"Go home." She spoke seriously, her voice deep and commanding. "You are to tell nobody about this battle."

Sharptooth used Killing Bite
Rowanpaw is dead

OOC: Sorry, I had to get this going! I'll post after you two do and have Sharp dispose of the body.

Mamenchisaurus

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Rowan's Final Fall(CLOSED for Drippy and Kent Mansley)   The Rowan's Final Fall(CLOSED for Drippy and Kent Mansley) EmptyThu 1 Feb 2018 - 20:35

Rowanpaw felt the older cat slam him back and forth, until his body collapsed. He had no energy to move, and all he heard was Sharptooth say, "Get up, you little runt..." and he faded to black.

OOC: Can Heronpaw learn about this and tell Ivystar? What do you think?

Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

PostSubject: Re: The Rowan's Final Fall(CLOSED for Drippy and Kent Mansley)   The Rowan's Final Fall(CLOSED for Drippy and Kent Mansley) EmptyThu 1 Feb 2018 - 20:52

Wildpaw's excitement fizzled away into shock and fear as her mother's attack grew more violent. When the apprentice didn't get up, she couldn't help but stare at his body. She'd never seen anything like it. He had been alive just mere moments ago, she'd spoken to him! Shuddering, she shook her fur out with discomfort and felt bile rising in her throat. Her eyes snapped up to her mother's face after she called her. "M-mother, he's... dead... What's going to happen to us?! I don't want to be exiled!" she barely made a noise as she spoke, fearing for anyone to hear her even breath. She took a shaky breath and looked down at the apprentice once more and then the fur stuck in her claws. After frantically getting the fur out, she backed away. Normally she'd brag about a battle but, not this one. "What if- Never mind. I won't tell anyone, I promise." With that, she darted off back to camp, pouncing into every puddle she could to somehow feel cleaner.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rowan's Final Fall(CLOSED for Drippy and Kent Mansley)   The Rowan's Final Fall(CLOSED for Drippy and Kent Mansley) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Rowan's Final Fall(CLOSED for Drippy and Kent Mansley)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next