Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Full of Broken Thoughts I Cannot Repair [Closed]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4827

Full of Broken Thoughts I Cannot Repair [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Full of Broken Thoughts I Cannot Repair [Closed]   Full of Broken Thoughts I Cannot Repair [Closed] EmptyMon 8 Jan 2018 - 21:00

With the sun just beginning to rise on the marshy ShadowClan territory, and patrols were coming back into camp, with prey and reports of what was going on around the borders. Blazeflight was padding back and forth alongside the Thunderpath, hoping for a chance to see Specklefang before she retired to her nest for the night. Last time she'd done that, she'd gotten into a fight with another ThunderClan warrior, so she was hoping that wouldn't be the result of her escapades this time. She was beginning to lose hope, and she didn't want to get caught out too far into the day, so she slowly began padding back to camp. She was only a few tail lengths from the Thunderpath when she heard a strange noise, somewhat like a crack.  She looked around, but nothing stuck out to her. She continued walking towards camp, her pace sluggish. Before the she-cat had even taken three steps, she heard the noise again. She stopped in her tracks, looking around once more. Before the she-cat knew it, she heard another od sound, but she didn't have time to question what it was because when she looked up, all she could see was a large branch coming straight towards her. She was frozen from fright, but just at the last second, she tried to move. If only she'd acted a split second faster, the whole situation could have been avoided. She was in serious pain, and a solid, heavy branch was now resting on top of her hind leg. She yowled in pain, waves a pain and fear lancing through her body all at once. "Sy-Sycamorepaw!"

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgekit |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Kit |
Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1847

PostSubject: Re: Full of Broken Thoughts I Cannot Repair [Closed]   Full of Broken Thoughts I Cannot Repair [Closed] EmptyFri 12 Jan 2018 - 16:23

Nettlesting was desperately looking for herbs that were somehow surviving the snow. He was cold and in a bad mood. However... Something was bad. It seemed as if the forest was quiet for a second and then a loud crash. Immidiately he was alert and stopped what he was doing. He was already dashing to the sound when he heard screeching. And his name. That's not good.

The scene he saw when he got there was bad. Blazeflight was laying under the tree, and her leg was stuck. What could he do? He was just an apprentice... He wasn't strong. After his short pause he rushed over. "Blazeflight! Remain calm. I'll get you out." The reddish tom desperately tried to lean on the tree to raise it. It didn't budge. The tree was bigger than a monster! It wasn't as thick as one, but it was at least ten monster lengths. Nettlesting tried to settle his own panic. He closed his eyes, calling on the guidance of StarClan.

Opening his eyes he looked down and it came to him like he knew all along. The tree wasn't going to get moved, and there was only one thing to do. Crouching by her head, Nettlesting spoke quietly. "Blazeflight, stay calm. I'm going to have to do something really painful. Please don't move, and," He turned around and snatched up a stick placing it next to Blazeflight. "bite on this. I'm going to have to chew your leg off." he nodded deeply and turned his back to her. he glanced around for cobwebs. There were some in the roots of the tree. He gathered all of them placed them in a pile next to him. He crouched next to her and took a deep breath. Trying to keep his eyes open to see what he was doing, he started to knaw on Blazeflight's leg while placing cobwebs to stop the bleeding. The blood hit his tongue and it took everything in him not to gag. This wasn't prey blood. This wasn't dried blood. This was blood from a leg he was chewing off.

.: Coyotegrin :: Kestrelchirp :: Quailprowler : Singedfox :.
#9966ff : #cc3300 : #6699ff : #993366 : Bold
WC T5 Warrior : WC T3 Warrior : TC T2 Warrior : SC T1 Warrior (Perma-NPC)
"When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire."

Last edited by Nettlesting on Thu 15 Feb 2018 - 9:12; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

PostSubject: Re: Full of Broken Thoughts I Cannot Repair [Closed]   Full of Broken Thoughts I Cannot Repair [Closed] EmptySun 11 Feb 2018 - 15:30

Littlebrook rushed to the medicine cat's den as soon as the news of her daughter's plight had reached her. Oh StarClan no. Not my daughter too. What have I done to deserve this? She silently thought to the stars as she burst into Nettlesting's den. Her concern filled gaze soon turned to horror as her eyes landed on Nettlesting gnawing on her daughter's leg. "What. In. StarClan's. Name. Are. You. Doing.?" She meowed, her breath coming in quick gasps now. Was Nettlesting.. eating.. her daughter..? No.. That's ridiculous. Of course he's not. There must be a reasonable explanation, right? Her heart was beating relentlessly against her rib cage now, and she suddenly felt the ground sway beneath her paws. She kept her balance though, blinking the dark spots from her eyes, and forcing her breathing to slow. Everything was fine. She had lost Silentstorm, but she wouldn't lose Blazeflight. She was fine. She would be okay. She was the only thing left of Lightningstrike that she had now, and her gaze clouded with sudden grief at the realization. She couldn't lose her oldest daughter. Not now.

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
Full of Broken Thoughts I Cannot Repair [Closed] Sign_s13
Full of Broken Thoughts I Cannot Repair [Closed] Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1847

PostSubject: Re: Full of Broken Thoughts I Cannot Repair [Closed]   Full of Broken Thoughts I Cannot Repair [Closed] EmptyThu 15 Feb 2018 - 9:16

Ooc; Nettle and Blaze are still by the forest. Blaze is stuck under a tree.

Nettlesting tried to clear his throat when Littlebrook ran up. He shoved more cobwebs onto his patient, desperately trying to stop the bleeding. "I'm trying to get her out from this tree! I have to chew her leg off. Come help now! Get on the other side! And chew!" He dove back into his patient. He was getting close to the bone.

.: Coyotegrin :: Kestrelchirp :: Quailprowler : Singedfox :.
#9966ff : #cc3300 : #6699ff : #993366 : Bold
WC T5 Warrior : WC T3 Warrior : TC T2 Warrior : SC T1 Warrior (Perma-NPC)
"When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire."

Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Full of Broken Thoughts I Cannot Repair [Closed]   Full of Broken Thoughts I Cannot Repair [Closed] EmptyThu 15 Feb 2018 - 20:44

ooc: y'all wanna do a time skip? we could do it to where they finally finish, taking her to the medicine cats den, or something like that~

Yowling in pain as Nettlesting started chewing on her leg, Blazeflight didn't even notice her mother walking in on the situation. Anything that either of the cats around her said was drowned out by the screaming pain in her leg that started to flood throughout her body, reaching her head and only making the excruciating pain worse. Her eyes were clenched shut, and her breathing was wild, her heart racing. The stick that Nettlesting had given her still laid on the ground next to her, and instead of using it she clenched her jaw tightly, trying to push away the pain and realization of how this would end for her. As she briefly opened her eyes to take in the scene, she saw... Littlebrook?! "M-M-Mom!" The experienced warrior called out to her mother with an accompanying hiss of pain. Her mind began to whirl and once again her eyes were shut tight, still trying to force the pain to go away. What would she do when this was over and done with? Spots began to cloud her vision as Nettlesting applied more cobweb to her shattered leg. The ginger warriors head was pounding and unfocused, and she was beginning to give up on trying to stay awake. As Nettlesting's fangs tore into her muscles, Blazeflight began to drift away into the place where cats went when they slept, spots taking her vision and mind. "Wh-Where's... Sp.. Speck...?"

For now she was done, the loss of blood pushing he into unconsciousness.

ooc: tHe FeElS

so sad, my baby;;

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Full of Broken Thoughts I Cannot Repair [Closed]   Full of Broken Thoughts I Cannot Repair [Closed] EmptySat 10 Mar 2018 - 5:31

bump!

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Full of Broken Thoughts I Cannot Repair [Closed]   Full of Broken Thoughts I Cannot Repair [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Full of Broken Thoughts I Cannot Repair [Closed]
Page 1 of 1