Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Dark Thoughts... [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

Dark Thoughts... [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Dark Thoughts... [Closed]   Dark Thoughts... [Closed] EmptyThu Mar 19, 2020 12:30 pm

Hawkstrike huffed as he stepped into camp, basically throwing the pieces of prey he had caught earlier on the freshkill pile before picking something else for himself, leaving the fresher prey for the queens and kits. He had no idea of what in the Dark Forest’s name the cats among the stars were up to now, but he was sure it was not good. They hated when things didn’t go their way, and it was clear things were NOT going their way if the rumors of the leaders killed by StarClan were true…which he didn’t doubted nor felt surprised about.

StarClan was all love and support until anyone dared to step on their tails. That’s when the fox-hearts showed their true colors.

Oh, did he know that well...too well…

After picking a frozen mice that had most likely been sitting in the pile for a while, he stepped away to eat it under the shade of the trees surrounding camp, tail lashing behind him as he tore into the little animal with maybe a bit too much aggression. He wanted so bad to share a piece of his mind with anyone at this point, but would anyone be even willing to listen even the slightest bit of criticism towards their precious all-knowing ancestors?

As if an invisible force answered to his silent questioning, the sound of pawsteps caused him to leave his train of thought abruptly, looking up from the somewhat mangled piece of prey to whoever approached him.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9984

PostSubject: Re: Dark Thoughts... [Closed]   Dark Thoughts... [Closed] EmptyThu Mar 19, 2020 1:35 pm

Flowerthorn couldn't take it anymore. She had to get out of that cramped medicine den even if it was just going out into the camp. All the wounds and cuts on her body were healing but not at a fast enough rate that she wanted. He body felt sore as well from her fall. It was painful that she couldn't do anything to help her clan besides sit around and heal.

She winced as she stepped out of the medicine den but she wasn't going to let it get to her. The pale warrior walked slowly picking up a small bird for herself. Of course she wasn't going to go back to the medicine den, but she didn't know where to go until she spotted Hawkstrike. She moved over to him before dropping her bird and speaking to him. "Mind if I join you?" She asked.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

PostSubject: Re: Dark Thoughts... [Closed]   Dark Thoughts... [Closed] EmptyThu Mar 19, 2020 1:51 pm

Hawkstrike just smiled and nodded, using his tail to pat a spot next to him for the she-cat to lay down on.

He could smell the herbs on her, and see the healing wounds that her fur tried yet failed at completely concealing “Tired of the Medicine cat den?” He carefully pulled the piece of prey closer to him as he tried to eat some of the goriest bits off it to make it look less messy, not wanting to maybe accidentally disgust the she-cat. If he knew he was going to get company, he would’ve watched his own eating habits a bit more closely.

He would be lying if he said he wasn’t glad that Flowerthorn had approached him. Having someone else to focus on than him and his wild whirlwind of exponentially darkening thoughts was nice and a relief he greatly required during these times.

“Fight, predator or accident?” He tilted his head a bit, his ears moving with him as he tried to figure out what had gotten the she-cat on the Medicine Cat Den.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9984

PostSubject: Re: Dark Thoughts... [Closed]   Dark Thoughts... [Closed] EmptyThu Mar 19, 2020 3:12 pm

"Very much so." She loved Sagelight and was glad he was there to help her but she was tired of being stuck. She couldn't even handle staying in camp for super long and now she was trapped? She didn't like it one bit. She took a bit of her bird not really minding the mess he made or if she made one either.

She let out a small hum, adjusting in her spot to get rid of some of the pain she felt in her body. "It was a bit of two. A predator showed up while I was hunting, I managed to fend it off for the most part but it tried to take off with me, I managed to free myself but I took a fall. I couldn't right myself in the fall either." She told him. "I wish I could have so I wouldn't be stuck here."

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Thoughts... [Closed]   Dark Thoughts... [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark Thoughts... [Closed]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Camp-