Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I Like That You’re Broken, Broken Like Me (CLOSED for Kari)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Characters : Ravenmist (R) | Crowspirit (C)
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan, WindClan
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 1217

I Like That You’re Broken, Broken Like Me (CLOSED for Kari) Empty
PostSubject: I Like That You’re Broken, Broken Like Me (CLOSED for Kari)   I Like That You’re Broken, Broken Like Me (CLOSED for Kari) EmptyFri 23 Aug 2019 - 6:25

Ravenmist padded across the camp, towards the scent of Thornbriar. She was happy for Lynxpaw, and he seemed like he would be a good apprentice, but she was worried. The black and silver she-cat felt her paw brush an unexpected pebble once, but the camp was becoming familiar again, even after the flood had washed all scents and familiar stones and nooks in the ground away. She stopped near the deputy, maneuvering next to her and sitting, with a single flick of her tail-tip. ”Thornbriar, may I speak with you?”

I Like That You’re Broken, Broken Like Me (CLOSED for Kari) Crowsp10
Ravenmist | Blind | She-cat | T2 ShadowClan Deputy (Disabled) | 95/250 | 0000ff
Crowspirit | Tom | WindClan Tier 2 Warrior | 45/160 | 003300
Ospreypaw | She-cat | ThunderClan Apprentice | 20/80 | cc9900
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Characters : Mutiny // Webkit // Roachkit
Clan/Rank : Loner // SC Kit // RC Kit
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 893

PostSubject: Re: I Like That You’re Broken, Broken Like Me (CLOSED for Kari)   I Like That You’re Broken, Broken Like Me (CLOSED for Kari) EmptyMon 26 Aug 2019 - 9:00

(Sorry for the wait!)

Thornbriar had just settled down to eat in an area not too far from the fresh kill pile, her mind on the two apprentices she'd named earlier this morning. The two both had a fire to them. She picked at the rodent between her paws, tail twitching as she mulled over how they'd affect the future of Shadowclan... That is until light pawsteps approaching her caught her attention. Thornbriar turned her head to bring the cat into her line of sight. Ravenmist's approach surprised Thornbriar ever so slightly. The two had hardly spoken in the past... Then again, lately she'd been having to talk to a lot of cats that she barely knew. Nodding to the she-cat despite knowing that she wouldn't be able to see the motion, the deputy turned her gaze back to her soon to be meal with a brisk but very typical reply.

"What."

★☆★ Take what you can ★☆★

I Like That You’re Broken, Broken Like Me (CLOSED for Kari) QNTjwT2

Mutiny  |  Webkit  |  Roachkit
Loner  |  Shadowclan Kit  |  Riverclan Kit
40/100  |  10/30  |  10/30

֎  Masterlist  ֍

Back to top Go down
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Characters : Ravenmist (R) | Crowspirit (C)
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan, WindClan
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 1217

PostSubject: Re: I Like That You’re Broken, Broken Like Me (CLOSED for Kari)   I Like That You’re Broken, Broken Like Me (CLOSED for Kari) EmptyTue 27 Aug 2019 - 6:24

The nervous cat’s ears shot back at Thornbriar’s quick reply, though she said nothing, showed nothing else in her body language. ”Uh, well... I was wondering, w-why did you choose me as a mentor to Lynxpaw? To anyone?” She shifted uncomfortably, tail-tip starting to twitch, sightless eyes fixed ahead of her. ”You know I’m blind. Broken. Often useless. I can’t see if Lynxpaw is preforming a move incorrectly, I freeze up in most battles, and how will an apprentice have any respect for a mentor he knows can’t see him?” She bent her head, muzzle twisted slightly. The dark she-cat had never been aggressive, but the expressions she showed were instinct, seeming to have more of a mind of their own than on other cats.

I Like That You’re Broken, Broken Like Me (CLOSED for Kari) Crowsp10
Ravenmist | Blind | She-cat | T2 ShadowClan Deputy (Disabled) | 95/250 | 0000ff
Crowspirit | Tom | WindClan Tier 2 Warrior | 45/160 | 003300
Ospreypaw | She-cat | ThunderClan Apprentice | 20/80 | cc9900
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Like That You’re Broken, Broken Like Me (CLOSED for Kari)   I Like That You’re Broken, Broken Like Me (CLOSED for Kari) Empty

Back to top Go down

I Like That You’re Broken, Broken Like Me (CLOSED for Kari)
Page 1 of 1