Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Flickering Lily

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Firedance

Firedance

Characters : (B)lazingkit- Flame-pelted tabby she-cat with bright green eyes. (L)ilykit- Slender, golden tabby she-cat with dark green eyes and a long tail, (F)irekit, orange tabby she-kit with green eyes
Clan/Rank : (B)-ThunderClan (L)-ThunderClan
Number of posts : 53

A Flickering Lily - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Flickering Lily   A Flickering Lily - Page 2 EmptyTue 9 Jan 2018 - 12:30

"She hurt me!" Lilykit answered, digging her claws in harder. "Can't you make her clean the elders' nests for ten moons?"
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: A Flickering Lily   A Flickering Lily - Page 2 EmptyTue 9 Jan 2018 - 14:32

"Hey!" Flickerpaw protested. "You attacked ME! All I did was try and get your little razor claws off of me!" Daisyheart was Lilykit's mother. Surely the warrior could knock some sense into this bloodthirsty kit. But, Lilykit probably didn't understand about the use of claws. She checked her belly, and she was bleeding in a few places. She made a note in her head to visit Maplepaw and Honeyspark later.

Back to top Go down
Firedance

Firedance

Characters : (B)lazingkit- Flame-pelted tabby she-cat with bright green eyes. (L)ilykit- Slender, golden tabby she-cat with dark green eyes and a long tail, (F)irekit, orange tabby she-kit with green eyes

PostSubject: Re: A Flickering Lily   A Flickering Lily - Page 2 EmptyTue 9 Jan 2018 - 14:42

"But I'm just a little kit." Lilykit persisted, widening her eyes into dark green moons. She curled her tail and tipped her head to one side, perking her ears in what was her most adorable position. "You can't hurt a kit, can you, Mommy?" she asked sweetly.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Characters : Dapplekit (D)
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Kit (D)
Libra Goat
Number of posts : 2679

PostSubject: Re: A Flickering Lily   A Flickering Lily - Page 2 EmptyTue 9 Jan 2018 - 15:50

Daisyheart smiled at her young one. "no but I can punish you how about not playing with daypaw for a whole day." she said smirking. She knew how much she loved playing with her sis.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
https://firedaisy365.deviantart.com
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: A Flickering Lily   A Flickering Lily - Page 2 EmptyTue 9 Jan 2018 - 17:25

Flickerpaw rolled her eyes. Next Lilykit was going to ask Daisyheart to punish her because Flickerpaw had squished her a little bit. "Look what her claws gave me!" She complained, standing on her rear legs and showing her belly wounds.

Back to top Go down
Firedance

Firedance

PostSubject: Re: A Flickering Lily   A Flickering Lily - Page 2 EmptyTue 9 Jan 2018 - 18:17

Lilykit suddenly looked interested, and she leaned forward to closely examine the scratches, streaked with dried blood. "I did that? Well, you deserved it. You almost killed me." Lilykit smirked. "Mommy, I can still play with Daypaw. You should punish Flickerpaw. She squished me and almost killed me."
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: A Flickering Lily   A Flickering Lily - Page 2 EmptyTue 9 Jan 2018 - 18:31

Daisyheart rolled her eyes. "how about I don't punish anyone." she said getting tired of the arguing

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Firedance

Firedance

PostSubject: Re: A Flickering Lily   A Flickering Lily - Page 2 EmptyTue 9 Jan 2018 - 19:04

"I'm never talking to you again, Flickerpaw!" Lilykit mewed sulkily, stomping away. A heartbeat later, she was back, her tail waving in the air, beautiful green eyes sparkling. "Flickerpaw! Come look what I found!"
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: A Flickering Lily   A Flickering Lily - Page 2 EmptyWed 10 Jan 2018 - 6:42

Flickerpaw rolled her eyes. "Okay, I squished you for a split second and the immediate moment that you let go I got up! Punish both of us or something, but she can't go without ANY consequences!" Flickerpaw stayed where she was, annoying Flickerpaw. She was NOT going to fall to this kit!

Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: A Flickering Lily   A Flickering Lily - Page 2 EmptyWed 10 Jan 2018 - 6:45

DaisyHeart giggled when she came back. "what did you find lilykit?" she asked then turned to flickerpaw. "can you be a little nicer and besides don't you want to know what she found?" she asked.

OOC: can I add Spottedpaw

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Firedance

Firedance

PostSubject: Re: A Flickering Lily   A Flickering Lily - Page 2 EmptyWed 10 Jan 2018 - 7:24

OOC: Yes, you can. I invited Daypaw here also.

"I found a mouse! I chased it and killed it." Lilykit responded. She ran behind the nursery and came back lugging a small, dead mouse. It was evident the prey came from the fresh-kill pile, as scents of blackbird and vole blood wafted from its fur. "See, Mommy? I caught this all by myself! Blizzardstar will have to make an apprentice now." Lilykit tipped her head.
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: A Flickering Lily   A Flickering Lily - Page 2 EmptyWed 10 Jan 2018 - 7:32

Flickerpaw sniffed the mouse. "No you didn't, little liar! This came from the fresh-kill pile!" Kits had no honor! "You keep acting like you're so amazing! Once you start having some honesty you'll be almost ready to be an apprentice! No mouse would come into a camp filled with cats, fleabrain!" She said harshly.

Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: A Flickering Lily   A Flickering Lily - Page 2 EmptyWed 10 Jan 2018 - 8:07

DaisyHeart glared at flickerpaw. "can you be nice she is only a kit and besides at least she knows what a mouse is." she said smiling at lilykit. "good job sweetie but next time please don't lye." she said softly.

Spottedpaw noticed flickerpaw and DaisyHeart with a kit she had never seen. She walked up to them saying hi except to DaisyHeart. She still didn't want to talk to her so she talked to flickerpaw instead. "whos this flickerpaw?" she asked smiling.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Firedance

Firedance

PostSubject: Re: A Flickering Lily   A Flickering Lily - Page 2 EmptyWed 10 Jan 2018 - 9:11

"I am not a liar, you flea-pelt!" Lilykit flung herself at Flickerpaw, claws out and paws flailing wildly as she attacked the apprentice, completely ignoring the newcomer.
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: A Flickering Lily   A Flickering Lily - Page 2 EmptyWed 10 Jan 2018 - 10:43

"Oh, hey Spottedpaw- GAAH!" She had turned her head for just a moment to talk to Spottedpaw, and she was knocked over, Lilykit's tiny razor claws cutting her face and the rest of her. Blindly flailing her paws, she tried to attack the little kit and push her away, but Lilykit was too small.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Flickering Lily   A Flickering Lily - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Flickering Lily
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next