Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Flickering Lily

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

A Flickering Lily Empty
PostSubject: A Flickering Lily   A Flickering Lily EmptySat 6 Jan 2018 - 18:15

Flickerpaw laid down on a rock, watching the camp. It was bathed in weak leafbare sunlight, in the after-sunhigh laziness of the day. Her green eyes were drooping as the warmth reached her. As she daydreamed, half-asleep, she thought about some of the newer kits in the nursery, like Lilykit. She wondered exactly what Lilykit was like. She didn't go meet kits often, even when they became apprentices.

Last edited by Jade Wings on Sun 7 Jan 2018 - 6:50; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Firedance

Firedance

Characters : (B)lazingkit- Flame-pelted tabby she-cat with bright green eyes. (L)ilykit- Slender, golden tabby she-cat with dark green eyes and a long tail, (F)irekit, orange tabby she-kit with green eyes
Clan/Rank : (B)-ThunderClan (L)-ThunderClan
Number of posts : 53

A Flickering Lily Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Flickering Lily   A Flickering Lily EmptySat 6 Jan 2018 - 22:24

Lilykit poked her head out of the nursery, her eyes bright as she scanned the clearing. Her gaze came to rest on Flickerpaw.
"ShadowClan invader!" she squeaked, scampering across to the apprentice. She unsheathed her tiny claws and tried to clamber onto the rock, but slid back and landed on the groun with a thump, paws waving in the air. "Ow!" she wailed.
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

A Flickering Lily Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Flickering Lily   A Flickering Lily EmptySun 7 Jan 2018 - 6:55

Flickerkit opened her eyes at the kit running across to her, yelling about an invader. She quickly looked behind her, and, seeing nocat, looked back at Lilykit in confusion. Oh. She was playing a game. She stood up on her rock, trying to look big and intimidating even though she was quite amused on the inside. She tried to make her voice big and low(as in pitch, not volume). "O cat of Thunderclan, surrender now and hail to me, Flickerstar of Shadowclan! Surrender now or die!" Her green eyes looked down with a dead serious face as if she really was the leader. She wasn't though, she wasn't Magpiestar after all.

Back to top Go down
Firedance

Firedance

Characters : (B)lazingkit- Flame-pelted tabby she-cat with bright green eyes. (L)ilykit- Slender, golden tabby she-cat with dark green eyes and a long tail, (F)irekit, orange tabby she-kit with green eyes

A Flickering Lily Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Flickering Lily   A Flickering Lily EmptyMon 8 Jan 2018 - 15:34

Lilykit sprang up promptly, lashimg her tail, long for ak kit's, her mother always said, growling in a fierce voice which was actually very squeaky,
"I'm Lilystar, leader of ThunderClan, the greatest Clan in the forest! Come down and fight me if you dare!" Lilykit bared her teeth, wisely refraining from trying to climb the rock again.
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

A Flickering Lily Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Flickering Lily   A Flickering Lily EmptyMon 8 Jan 2018 - 17:03

Flickerpaw narrowed her eyes, but couldn't help but smile. "I gave you your chance!" She dropped from her rock, and got into a defensive stance. "

Back to top Go down
Firedance

Firedance

A Flickering Lily Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Flickering Lily   A Flickering Lily EmptyMon 8 Jan 2018 - 17:19

Flattening herself, Lilykit hissed and dived, ducking under Flickerpaw's belly and latching her tiny claws into the thick fur. "You'll be sorry you tried to fight me!" she squeaked. Lilykit sank her fangs into Flickerpaw's fur, but coughed on a mouthful and spat out a few hairs. She clung on grimly with all four paws.
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

A Flickering Lily Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Flickering Lily   A Flickering Lily EmptyMon 8 Jan 2018 - 17:30

Flickerpaw winced. Lilykit's claws were tiny, but sharp. She shook herself, and reared up as she did so, trying to shake off Lilykit. "Lilystar, our cats are a disgrace! You see how they have deserted us?" She tried to distract Lilykit with words, then surprise her later.

OOC: ooh, this will get interesting. See, usually while training they say "no claws" and here we have Lilykit using claws, somebody's gonna end up with Maplepaw and Honeyspark! We could even use the battle system!

Back to top Go down
Firedance

Firedance

A Flickering Lily Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Flickering Lily   A Flickering Lily EmptyMon 8 Jan 2018 - 17:36

"My cats will never desert me! They're all your cats!" Lilykit replied, digging her claws in harder. "Are you scared now, Flickerstar?"
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

A Flickering Lily Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Flickering Lily   A Flickering Lily EmptyMon 8 Jan 2018 - 17:48

Flickerpaw snorted. "MY cats? Where are all of yours then?" She questioned Lilykit's. "And I never get scared, especially not by a filthy Thunderclanner like you!" She pushed her paws downward and hissed in pain as Lilykit's claws raked down her belly. But she had to get the kit off.

Back to top Go down
Firedance

Firedance

A Flickering Lily Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Flickering Lily   A Flickering Lily EmptyMon 8 Jan 2018 - 19:32

"My cats are...er, hunting. Oof!" Lilykit's paws were getting sore, but she couldn't stop now! She was winning the battle!
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

A Flickering Lily Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Flickering Lily   A Flickering Lily EmptyTue 9 Jan 2018 - 7:26

Flickerpaw couldn't let this kit beat her, verbally or physically. "And my cats are out patrolling AND hunting." She dropped onto all 4 paws. She got herself a clever smirk on her face and laid on her belly, trying to make Lilykit let go, and as soon as she did then Flickerpaw would get up and make sure it didn't happen again.

Back to top Go down
Firedance

Firedance

A Flickering Lily Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Flickering Lily   A Flickering Lily EmptyTue 9 Jan 2018 - 8:43

All of a sudden, Flickerpaw dropped on top of her. Lilykit was suffocated as the apprentice's weight pressed down on her frail body, the fluffy fur presseing aginst her mouth and nose, preventing her breathing. "Get offme!" she tried to wail, but she could only let out a muffled mewling.
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

A Flickering Lily Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Flickering Lily   A Flickering Lily EmptyTue 9 Jan 2018 - 9:33

Flickerpaw immediately stood back up, and hoped that Lilykit had let go. If not, then Lilykit could be in for some big trouble.

Back to top Go down
Firedance

Firedance

A Flickering Lily Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Flickering Lily   A Flickering Lily EmptyTue 9 Jan 2018 - 12:07

Lilykit tumbled onto the ground, gasping for breath as she lay on her side. All of a sudden, she sprang up and leaped at Flickerpaw yet again, yowling,
"You'll pay for this!" She jumped, clinging on to Flickerpaw's belly like a leech. This time she deliberately wiggled her claws, raking the skin as her eyes glinted madly.
"I'm going to report you to the leader-er-StarClan, for hurting me!"
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Characters : Dapplekit (D)
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Kit (D)
Libra Goat
Number of posts : 2679

A Flickering Lily Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Flickering Lily   A Flickering Lily EmptyTue 9 Jan 2018 - 12:27

DaisyHeart came out of the nursery and smiled as she saw lilykit attack flickerpaw. She walked up to them and giggled. "well hello what are you doing to my apprentice sweetie?" she asked still giggling.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
https://firedaisy365.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

A Flickering Lily Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Flickering Lily   A Flickering Lily Empty

Back to top Go down

A Flickering Lily
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next