Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Beekit enters the fray

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Characters : Dapplekit (D)
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Kit (D)
Libra Goat
Number of posts : 2679

Beekit enters the fray - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beekit enters the fray   Beekit enters the fray - Page 4 EmptySat 6 Jan 2018 - 16:52

Spottedpaw wondered why she picked truth cause what if beekit wanted to be mean.

DaisyHeart smiled at flickerpaw and wondered what beekit would ask.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
https://firedaisy365.deviantart.com
Cydonian

Cydonian

Characters : Beepaw (TC), Brokenkit (SC)
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 58

PostSubject: Re: Beekit enters the fray   Beekit enters the fray - Page 4 EmptySat 6 Jan 2018 - 18:38

"Hmmm.... Truth..." Beekit pondered, wondering whether to be confrontational or to just try to embarrass Flickerpaw. In the end, he decided he wasn't yet wise enough to confront Flickerpaw, and he didn't yet know enough about how clan life worked. Maybe what she was doing was totally normal for a clan cat. Playing it safe, he instead decided to try and humiliate her. "What is the most embarrassing thing you've ever done?"

Brokenpaw of ShadowClan. 20/80.
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: Beekit enters the fray   Beekit enters the fray - Page 4 EmptySat 6 Jan 2018 - 18:48

Flickerpaw flushed. Of course he found a way to make it bad! What had she done that was embarrassing? Maybe when she had told Daisyheart she was going to the Dirtplace and then took a nap. That was pretty bad. Daisyheart already knew, but Beekit probably didn't and would obviously use it against her. So she decided to tell the one thing she remembered as a newborn. "When I was born, I didn't suckle like all of my other siblings. I fell out of the nest and wiggled around on the floor as if I was a worm."

Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Beekit enters the fray   Beekit enters the fray - Page 4 EmptySat 6 Jan 2018 - 18:51

Spottedpaw smiled at that. "it was better than what I did." she said giggling.

DaisyHeart didn't know that about her and smiled. "at least you out grew it." she said smiling.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Cydonian

Cydonian

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Beekit enters the fray   Beekit enters the fray - Page 4 EmptySat 6 Jan 2018 - 20:20

Beekit looked at her blankly as she said this, doubtful of her story. "How do you even remember being that young?... Nevermind, just choose the next cat to be questioned or dared."

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Beekit enters the fray   Beekit enters the fray - Page 4 EmptySat 6 Jan 2018 - 20:25

Flickerpaw blinked at Beekit, with a serious face. "I'm magical." She said plainly. After holding her straight, dead-serious face for a minute, she loosened up and grinned. "Just kidding, I keep getting told the story over and over. I'm sure Sharptooth or Shrewheart can tell you about it, they were there." Then she decided to ask Daisyheart next. "Hey Daisyheart, Truth or dare?"

Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Beekit enters the fray   Beekit enters the fray - Page 4 EmptySat 6 Jan 2018 - 20:28

Spottedpaw laughed at what she said. "im magical too and can fly." she said saying whooshing sound. She liked doing this.

DaisyHeart thought it over. "umm truth." she said smiling wondering what she would have to say the truth too.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Beekit enters the fray   Beekit enters the fray - Page 4 EmptySun 7 Jan 2018 - 14:58

Flickerpaw immediately thought of a good one. "What is the worst thing you've ever done?" Such as visiting your father even after he killed a little apprentice? She wondered. Maybe Daisyheart had been visiting Riverclan.

Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Beekit enters the fray   Beekit enters the fray - Page 4 EmptySun 7 Jan 2018 - 15:43

She thought it over. The only bad thing in her life was when she was a kit. "OK the worst thing I've ever done was when I was a kit me and my siblings went to see are father otterleap in riverclan and when we saw him he yelled at us to go home and left never looking back." she said remembering the contest she had with her brother toadleap racing on the riverbank.

Spottedpaw stared in ahh she had never heard this part only that her friend was part riverclan.

Ooc: all of this happened if u don't believe me I can give you the topic.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Beekit enters the fray   Beekit enters the fray - Page 4 EmptySun 7 Jan 2018 - 15:49

Flickerkits eyes widened. She hadn't actually expected that to happen! "When you were a KIT? Kit's aren't even allowed out of camp! How did you manage to make it all the way to Riverclan?!" She hadn't thought Daisyheart was so... Well, she seemed so sweet and nice and a rule-follower.

OOC: I believe you but I still wanna see the topic

Back to top Go down
SillySunshine

SillySunshine

Characters : (S)oftkit
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 444

PostSubject: Re: Beekit enters the fray   Beekit enters the fray - Page 4 EmptySun 7 Jan 2018 - 17:10

Sunpaw watched the interaction between the cats from afar, frowning as the conversation flowed between uncomfortable and downright rude. He peered at the kitten, Beekit, and wondered how a body so tiny could hold so much attitude. But Sunpaw couldn't stay upset for long, and soon his desire to meet this new, interesting kit took precedence over wanting to stay away from the uncomfortable conversation. So he padded over, smile on his face and tail held high. "Hello there! Beekit, was it? My name is Sunpaw!"

My Active Cats

Current Events

Back to top Go down
Cydonian

Cydonian

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Beekit enters the fray   Beekit enters the fray - Page 4 EmptySun 7 Jan 2018 - 21:30

"Hello Sunpaw. My name is Beekit, but hopefully not for long." Beekit said shyly, not expecting another cat to join the conversation. He hoped he would not be rude like Finchpaw was, but considering he at least had the decency to introduce himself, things were looking good. "Want to join our game? We're playing truth or dare."

Back to top Go down
SillySunshine

SillySunshine

Characters : (S)oftkit
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 444

PostSubject: Re: Beekit enters the fray   Beekit enters the fray - Page 4 EmptySun 7 Jan 2018 - 21:59

"Yes! And you won't be Beekit for long, huh? So you'll be an apprentice soon!" Sunpaw purred. "What do you think your warrior name would be? Perhaps Beesting? That seems fitting, especially considering how sharp you are- in more ways than one." The brown cat teased lightly. "Beestripe would be cool too, though you are mostly spotted..." Sunpaw trailed off, then shook his head. "Sorry, I got carried away. Who's turn is it for truth or dare?"

OOC: I had already written this response and then I looked at your character creation sheet for Beekit, guess I got Beesting right! Yes

My Active Cats

Current Events

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Beekit enters the fray   Beekit enters the fray - Page 4 EmptySun 7 Jan 2018 - 22:03

Flickerpaw looked at Sunpaw, irritation brewing in her heart. Beekit was being nice to Sunpaw, but he was an absolute jerk meeting her! What was the difference? She tried to cover up the fact that she was slightly upset, but she failed and her voice wavered as if she was merely a few comments from breaking down. "Daisyheart needs to ask someone." She said, trying to stay calm. She hated this kit; he was absolutely horrible to be around.

Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Beekit enters the fray   Beekit enters the fray - Page 4 EmptySun 7 Jan 2018 - 22:20

Spottedpaw knew flickerpaw was not happy cause of the way she talked. She hopes a fight wouldt come.

Daisyheart thought it over and decided to ask the new cat sunpaw. "truth or dare sunpaw?" she asked.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beekit enters the fray   Beekit enters the fray - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Beekit enters the fray
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next