Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Beekit enters the fray

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Cydonian

Cydonian

Characters : Beepaw (TC), Brokenkit (SC)
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 58

Beekit enters the fray Empty
PostSubject: Beekit enters the fray   Beekit enters the fray EmptyThu Jan 04, 2018 8:06 pm

Beekit sat in the center of the ThunderClan camp. He really didn't want to be there, much rather preferring to go be alone in a meadow or in the forest, but he knew if he were to survive, he would have to befriend at least a few other cats. He felt so out of place in this environment, used to the comfort of his own kittypet home, but pleasantly surprised by the beauty of the wilderness. He didn't want to go back to the Twolegplace, he wanted to enjoy the natural beauty of ThunderClan, but he just didn't anything about the local customs or culture. Beekit was an alien trapped in a beautiful but incomprehensible world. Perhaps getting to know the locals would help him ease into ThunderClan life, as much as he hated interacting with others.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Characters : Dapplekit (D)
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Kit (D)
Libra Goat
Number of posts : 2679

PostSubject: Re: Beekit enters the fray   Beekit enters the fray EmptyThu Jan 04, 2018 9:28 pm

Spottedpaw noticed a new kit in thunderclap and decided to make friends. She bounded up to him smiling. "hi my name is spottedpaw what's yours?" she asked in a friendly tone.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
https://firedaisy365.deviantart.com
Cydonian

Cydonian

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Beekit enters the fray   Beekit enters the fray EmptyThu Jan 04, 2018 11:40 pm

Beekit looked almost offended, despite desperately wanting to meet someone new. Who was this cat? And why was she talking to him?! Partly out of obligation but also out of a need for someone to connect with, he looked at her with a judgmental stare and answered "I'm Beekit. What do you want from me?"

Brokenpaw of ShadowClan. 20/80.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Beekit enters the fray   Beekit enters the fray EmptyThu Jan 04, 2018 11:48 pm

Spottedpaw stared at the kit in confusion. "what do you mean. All I wanted was to say hi and meet you." she said looking down at the ground. All her happiness went away replaced with sadness and despair. She loved making friends with all sorts of cats even her other clan friends and rouges could say so.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Cydonian

Cydonian

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Beekit enters the fray   Beekit enters the fray EmptyFri Jan 05, 2018 12:04 am

He noticed how upset she was by his comment. Even though Beekit didn't completely trust her or any of these strange forest cats yet, he didn't want her to feel offended and he needed to get to know at least someone around here.
"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be rude. I just... Don't understand this place. I don't know how you can live out here, without someone to give you food and a place to sleep." Being a former kittypet, Beekit was unaware of how foolish this sounded, as well as unaware of the wild, independent side of his species. As far as he knew, at his young age, he could only live if a twoleg allowed him too, and here he was without twolegs to take care of him, lost and afraid. He nervously looked at Spottedpaw, hoping she would understand his plight, but recognizing that it was just as hard for her to put herself in his situation as it was for him to understand these cats of the forest.

Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Beekit enters the fray   Beekit enters the fray EmptyFri Jan 05, 2018 12:08 am

She looked up and smiled at him. "well it's quiet easy when you know what to do and have friends." she said smiling. She didn't want to tell this new kit in the clan about her other clan cat friends just in case he wants to follow the rules. "i will be warrior soon I just need to go to the moonstone and talk to starclan." she said smiling. "if I become warrior before you become apprentice I hope I can mentor you cause I would love to train you are ways." she said smiling.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Cydonian

Cydonian

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Beekit enters the fray   Beekit enters the fray EmptyFri Jan 05, 2018 12:19 am

Beekit looked at her blankly, without emotion and not caring how he came off to her. "So you just sit out here and do what StarClan tells you to do? How is that any different than a kittypet listening to his owner? How do you even know that this StarClan exists? Have you seen them? Have you been there?" He was unaware of how rude this sounded, but also genuinely skeptical of these forest cats' beliefs. For him, a kit that was up until very recently a sheltered kittypet, this was all very surreal and absurd to him. "As much as I'd love to be your apprentice," he said. "I just can't imagine only being able to grow up because some celestial dead cats told me I could and approved of me. It's no different than having an twoleg owner."

Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Beekit enters the fray   Beekit enters the fray EmptyFri Jan 05, 2018 12:39 am

She looked down at him. "well you actually don't need to. My friend wolfpawolfkit became a loner because he hated Kitty pet life after being taken by one and it was my fault cause I let him out of camp and wasn't strong enough to fight the twoleg of." she said tears coming to her eyes remembering wolfkit.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Cydonian

Cydonian

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Beekit enters the fray   Beekit enters the fray EmptyFri Jan 05, 2018 12:55 am

Beekit looked at Spottedpaw with a very awkward and uncomfortable face. He had no idea how to react to her crying about someone he never even met. "I'm sorry about your friend." he said. "Twolegs can be pretty strange in their ways. My former owners bred many other cats just like me and just gave them away, not even bothering to bond with them. I can understand why someone would hate living as a kittypet. If it was so glamorous, I would have never came here."

Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Beekit enters the fray   Beekit enters the fray EmptyFri Jan 05, 2018 1:01 am

She smiled at the kit. "well I'm only an apprentice but can answer as many questions you want cause I'm a really known clan member and friends with mostly everyone in the clan." she said smiling remembering all her friends in clan. She had many warrior friends and apprentices but mostly she had many friends that where kits. She looked around and saw her friend playing with her kit who was also her friend. She smiled at them then returned to the kit. "ask away." she said sitting down.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Cydonian

Cydonian

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Beekit enters the fray   Beekit enters the fray EmptyFri Jan 05, 2018 1:16 am

Beekit also sat down receptively. As much as he hated talking to others, he genuinely wanted to know more about this strange place he ended up in, and perhaps in learning this he could learn to better value Spottedpaw as a possible friend. "I actually do have a question." He said. "What makes a ThunderClan cat different from any other cat? Why should I be happy that I live here and not anywhere else?"

Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Beekit enters the fray   Beekit enters the fray EmptyFri Jan 05, 2018 1:21 am

She smiled at his question. "well thunderclan accepts any cat so many kitty pets or rouges come here. Riverclan unlike thunderclan is surrounded mostly by water so they are cats that love to swim and fish. Shadowclan has a lot of history so can be a little dark. Windclan is mostly based on running to catch prey instead of sneaking up like thunderclan. And skyclan are pretty nice but stand out cause of its history being a tribe." she said naming the clans.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Cydonian

Cydonian

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Beekit enters the fray   Beekit enters the fray EmptyFri Jan 05, 2018 1:43 am

"Do you think if I ever meet cats from the other clans, they won't like me because I was a kittypet?" he asked, nervous and unaware of any sort of tensions between the clans. "And what do the other clans think of ThunderClan?"

Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Beekit enters the fray   Beekit enters the fray EmptyFri Jan 05, 2018 3:34 am

She didn't know what to say then remembered her friends telling her. She decided to come clean. "well my friends from other clans say that they don't mind kittypets and think there weak but most say that thunderclan are nice." she said smiling even though there was many wars between thunderclan and all the clans but she didn't want to scare him.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Cydonian

Cydonian

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Beekit enters the fray   Beekit enters the fray EmptyFri Jan 05, 2018 4:00 am

Beekit looked down in frustration, disheartened by this. "I should have never told everyone where I came from. I will be an outcast for life, even if I learn all the clan cat customs." He paused for a moment, lost in thought, before he finally continued. "But it would be worse if I stayed with my twolegs. I would have never been able to be free and live around all this beautiful nature." He wanted to try and make the best of the situation, but being a natural pessimist, it was very difficult.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beekit enters the fray   Beekit enters the fray Empty

Back to top Go down

Beekit enters the fray
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next