Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

My Hero (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

Number of posts : 1273

My Hero (Closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Hero (Closed)   My Hero (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySat 23 Dec 2017 - 19:46

Birchpaw could help a little laugh as she picked some of the leaves out of his fur. She scented the air again. Where had that scent gone? Ah, there it was! She crouched down and skirted across the snow until she saw the hare that had traveled this far to find some sort of food. Bunching up her hind legs, she launched toward it, just barely managing to pin it by a leg as it tried to run off. She scrambled to bite it's neck and stared at it in disbelief. She had never seen one before and it was a strange looking creature.

yo, they should see a deer that'd be cool))

My Hero (Closed) - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_nxdnzzrYTJ1tvy6vg_500

Birchheart ThunderClan Warrior #009999 Newttongue ThunderClan Warrior
#ff9900 Wildfire Young Warrior #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

My Characters || "Post Here" Page || Trials I Plot Sign Up

My Hero (Closed) - Page 2 Latest?cb=20130824163422

Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: My Hero (Closed)   My Hero (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySat 23 Dec 2017 - 21:35

Swooppaw couldn't help himself from following after Birchpaw when she chased the prey. Though she only ran a little ways, he wanted to make sure that he didn't get lost from her. That would be even more terrifying than when he got lost from his patrol. Her catch was impressive, not exactly neat but very intuitive. Looking at the small creature she caught, the gray apprentice had to rack his mind to remember what it was called. A hare, if he was correct. He had shared one with his siblings as a kit. They were pretty hard to find in Leafbare, he remembered, so the fact that his friend had been able to find and catch one was frankly awesome.
"You caught a hare? That's amazing! I bet you could feed the whole nursery with that thing," he congratulated, looking at the hare with an impressed eyes. Then his attention was drawn by a new scent. One he didn't recognize at all, no matter how much he thought about it. Taking a few steps forward, he peered around a bush and gasped. There stood a tawny colored creature, which was nearly as tall as a twoleg. But this stood on four more cat-like legs, and had big circular ears. in addition to it's huge ears, small antlers sat on top of its head. The gray apprentice sat down in awe, looking at the majestic creature.

My Hero (Closed) - Page 2 Signat10
Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

Number of posts : 1273

PostSubject: Re: My Hero (Closed)   My Hero (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySat 23 Dec 2017 - 21:44

Birchpaw smiled and looked to the side. "Ah, thanks... I hope it helps as much as you say it will." She followed him in curiosity and gasped softly as she saw the creature. It was much bigger than either of them and had strange paws and antlers. That's what they were called right? She smiled at the sight and sits with Swooppaw. Cats were named after these creatures but, she had never seen one before. Wasn't this part of the forest too thick for it? ThunderClan territory must be in bad shape if it was clear enough for such a big animal. "What would Blizzardstar do if we brought that to camp?" she whispered, barely holding back a laugh at the thought.

My Hero (Closed) - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_nxdnzzrYTJ1tvy6vg_500

Birchheart ThunderClan Warrior #009999 Newttongue ThunderClan Warrior
#ff9900 Wildfire Young Warrior #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

My Characters || "Post Here" Page || Trials I Plot Sign Up

My Hero (Closed) - Page 2 Latest?cb=20130824163422

Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: My Hero (Closed)   My Hero (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySun 24 Dec 2017 - 7:55

"Bring it back to camp?" Swooppaw laughed softly in reply, still trying to not alert the creature of their presence. "This thing would catch us before we could catch it!" He thought about it for a moment. "But if did manage to bring it back to camp, forget about feeding the whole nursery, we could feed the whole clan! Blizzardstar would make us warriors for sure!" Even as he fantasized about what they could do if they caught one, he felt way to nervous to actually try. Unlike prey, which worse case scenario got away, this could kill them with a well aimed kick to the head with one of those rocklike paws. Or maybe just stick those antlers straight through their body! He shuddered at the thought. Even though catching it would be amazing, there was no way they could get to its neck and the risks of being killed were too great. He subconsciously backed away, the once glorious animal now seeming dangerous.

My Hero (Closed) - Page 2 Signat10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Hero (Closed)   My Hero (Closed) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Hero (Closed)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2