Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Patcheye, the hero?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Patcheye, the hero? Empty
PostSubject: Patcheye, the hero?   Patcheye, the hero? EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 10:22 pm

A certain calico she-cat and a ginger tom emerged from their dens in union and padded to the fresh-kill both grabbed something plump and ate it quickly, they talked for a while catching up on the previous day, as the sun rose than morning it painted the sky with greens, yellows and oranges, and blue started to appear as the start of the day was beginning.
As the two cats padded out of camp, the sun heating their long pelts they were unaware of a danger that lurk right ahead of them, "Mother, do you think we can hunt? I need to work on my hunting crouch" the small tom asked with a sweet and calm voice glazed with sweet sugar, "You may, but save it for when we are head back, Longpaw" the Calico meowed calmly,  a nod from Longpaw was the response she had received, turning her cranium she looked ahead, her paws grazing the cream and dries colored grass of the moor, she loved her home, and it had recovered from the fire in most places, she felt the soft soil as she placed her paws down onto the dirt that was cool and warm in certain spots.

Suddenly, a black shape scurried across the she-cats path, a large shape and she could've sworn on Starclan's life she saw some white on the large animal "Longpaw, keep your guard up, don't ask, okay?" she meowed to her son, keeping her ears perked for something that could have been that large shape, she turned her head and puffed up her long calico fur at the sight of the shape she had scene, it was a large badger, letting out a hiss of anger, protection and annoyance she glared right at it's black, lifeless menacing eyes. Suddenly the badger launched forward trying to knock into the she-cats side, she just managed to get by from it's snapping maw, it's teeth flashed, so large and white, she felt paralyzed in fear of the animal.
once again it burst forward, even faster it caught the calico off guard, making her tumble backwards, air knocked right out of her she took a few seconds to recuperate, taking at a glance at Longpaw, he was staring at her coughing figure, fear kept him in place apart from large amounts of trembling. standing herself up she made her own move, launching at the large brute full of muscle and bone, the large size of the badger came to her advantage here, slamming her cat teeth into the side of it, where she could hit hardest it let out a growl at the she-cat, lifting up a large paw with enormous claws it managed to get her in the shoulder.
The she-cat let out a yowl of pain as she stared into it's black bead like eyes,
again, she took in a large breath and lunged forward, straight at it's face, avoiding a jumbled of large claws along the way, she leapt forward and landed her teeth right between the eyes, muffling through black and silver hair she yowled as loud as she could "Longpaw! go to camp and receive help!" she snapped. Suddenly she was caught off guard the badger dug its claws once again into her shoulder, catching some of her chest in the process, she let out a yowl of pain as she glared at the badger, blood caping the cream and dry grass.
"Please Starclan, lend me some strength to protect my clan, Longpaw, Lionpaw, mother..." she prayed silently, the badger launched at her again, she as well charged at it, swerving to the side, she wasn't playing offensive anymore, she was using defence as her new tactic. As the she-cat and badger fought a violent battle, but as the ginger, black and white she-cat once more charged, it caught her face dragging hits claws deeply into her face, blood managed to find it's way into her green eyes, laying there paralyzed, huffing and puffing in exhaustion, she managed to land fatal bites on the large mass, but it would take a while for it to loose blood to a fatal point. Suddenly, a orange blur ran across her bloody vision "Longpaw?" she whispered, getting a reply from her son. "Patcheye! thanks for waiting for us!" he yowled as a few other warriors followed, she let out a sigh of relief and closed her green eyes at least she finally knew they were safe. Patcheye's chest heaved heavily in exhaustion, but she was alright, luckily but injured severely.
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7401

PostSubject: Re: Patcheye, the hero?   Patcheye, the hero? EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 6:23 am

Twistedfoot had been one of the first to hear the call for help from Longpaw; having left the warrior den not long after his sister had left the camp. The moment he heard that Patcheye was in danger, he jumped into action. His paws pounded on the moor as he raced toward the badger, his teeth bared as he launched himself toward it. He slid to a stop next to it, rearing onto his back paws and slashing his only good front paw across the side of it, before quickly moving backwards to move any attacks it could maybe try against him.

Twistedfoot used Rear-Up to Slash costing 15 Stamina and dealing 11 damage.

Twistedfoot:
45/45 HP
145/160 SP

Badger:
79/120 HP
280/320 SP

Occ: I figured we might as well use the battle system seeing how we have the health for a badger and such now. I just took away some damage and SP from the badger before hand to deal with the damage that Patcheye caused and such. However, if you don't want to use it I can quickly just throw it off to the side but it seemed like a good way to keep track of the battle.

Patcheye, the hero? ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Patcheye, the hero?   Patcheye, the hero? EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 10:31 am

OOC: Do whatever you like, I think it would be a bit sensible for you to cause more damage than usual because she managed to weaken it and I think it would constantly loosing health from blood loss.
Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior
Number of posts : 1392

PostSubject: Re: Patcheye, the hero?   Patcheye, the hero? EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 12:37 pm

Ooc: Sounds sensible to me. Hope you don't mind me jumping in :)

Ic: Crowpaw took up the rear as he darted after the others towards the fight. He had only recently had battle training, but he wanted to help anyways. After all, he had to prove he was still loyal after the little incident during training. Plus he wanted to vent some anger.
Leaping towards the badger from the side, the small black tom unsheathed his claws, digging them in its back and hanging on tight, raking his back claws down repeatedly.

Crowpaw used Leap-and-Hold(-6HP & -10SP)
Move stays in effect and cannot be attacked for 1 more turn

Crowpaw
HP: 20/20
SP: 70/80

Badger
HP: 73/120
SP: 280/320

Last edited by Ice Cream Zombie on Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15121

PostSubject: Re: Patcheye, the hero?   Patcheye, the hero? EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 12:37 pm

The member 'Ice Cream Zombie' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 5

Patcheye, the hero? Mistpe10
Patcheye, the hero? Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: Patcheye, the hero?   Patcheye, the hero? EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 12:51 pm

As soon as she saw Twistedfoot leaving the camp, Lavenderpaw had gotten up almost instantly. Besides hearing Longpaw's cry to help Patcheye, she cared about following the code. Though, it made her sigh that Crowpaw had come along. Of all cats, it had to be him. Arriving quickly, she followed up Twistedfoot's and Crowpaw's attacks. Charging towards the badger, she unsheathed her claws, before sliding, raking them across the soft flesh of the creature. As soon as she got away from under the badger, Lavenderpaw got up and prepared to leap after Crowpaw let go of the badger, she would get back on, replacing him.

Lavenderpaw used Belly Rake, dealing 7 HP and costing 10 SP.

Lavenderpaw

20/20 HP
70/80 SP

Badger

67/120 HP
280/320 SP

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 632

PostSubject: Re: Patcheye, the hero?   Patcheye, the hero? EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 4:23 am

Shadeheart heard there was a badger in the territory and rushed out to help. She looked around at the fight scene. Nobody seemed hurt until she saw her good friend Patcheye lying on the ground, bleeding. "Patcheye!" she meowed before racing to see her friend. "Patcheye! Are you OK?" she said, not really expecting her to say yes.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Patcheye, the hero?   Patcheye, the hero? EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 11:01 am

All that came out from the she-cats maw was a small moan in response, trying to open her eyes but they were just too heavy to do so, the calico slowly lifted her paw shakily, trying to put a paw onto the medicine cat's burnt one. A smile across her face, feeling so calm the she-cat seemed to have died for just a moment but her breathing became a slow and somewhat steady. Trying to say she was alright through others ways but words, soon the she-cat became unresponsive.

The badger got confused by the arriving cats and ran away the black and white brute turned to the apprentice trying to get a swing at the small cat, but it had evaded, next the badger noticed the other cat and lashed it's body around but could not get it off, then it turned towards the twisted pawed warrior and tried to swing at it but again it was too fast for it, quickly loosing blood the badger kept on trying to fight.

OOC: If it is bad it is the morning for me so sskldsjff
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Patcheye, the hero?   Patcheye, the hero? EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 11:25 am

Twistedfoot let out a small gasp as he was forced backwards, just barely dodging the swipe from the badger. His eyes glimmered when he saw it was weak; which meant that hopefully they would be able to drive it away faster. He raced forward in the first moment he could, striking the badger with his good front paw as hard as he could, letting out a small growl. He quickly took a step backwards in case the badger took a swing at him, but at no sign of being attacked he quickly dove in for another attack, once again ranking his claws down the badger.

Twistedfoot used Upright Front Paws on Badger dealing 15 Damage and costing 20 Stamina.
Twistedfoot followed up Upright Front Paws with (Clan Move) Swift Strike on Badger dealing 5 Damage and costing 25 Stamina.

Twistedfoot:
45/45 HP
100/160 SP

Badger:
47/120 HP
240/320 SP

Occ: Alright, so I figure I should point something out. If you notice I dealed a bit more damage than those move normally do but that is because Grey said I could and it could be said that the badger is far weaker so Twisted would be able to deal more damage. Also, the badger seems to be losing Stamina? Why is that you ask? I threw in the two moves that he used (trying to hit Lavander and Twisted) and took the stamina from him using it, so show that he is growing more tired. Also, Grey, you don't think the badger could maybe hit Twisted with a Heavy Blow for the badger runs away do you? I would hate for him to escape this battle unharmed. >=D

(Heavy Blow deals 25 Damage and cost 20 Stamina in case you don't feel like look it up. I love how it takes away like half of his HP so I figure Twisted is going to go flying into a rock or something if he gets hit.)

TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Patcheye, the hero?   Patcheye, the hero? EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 11:57 am

The badger was now panting exhaustion as it could barley keep up with the warriors movements, but finally seeing a opening it was enough time for the badger to strike the warrior.

Badger used heavy blow dealing 25 damage and 20 stamina.

Twistedfoot:
20/45 HP
100/160 SP

Badger:
27/120 HP
212/320 SP

Last edited by Missie on Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Patcheye, the hero?   Patcheye, the hero? EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 1:17 pm

Occ: Sorry about not waiting for you guys to post. D= I just wanted to get what happened to Twistedfoot out of the way...

Ic: Twistedfoot had started to back away from the badger when he saw something moving in the corner of his eyes. His green eyes widen with fear when he realized what he was seeing, and let out a yowl as the badger rammed its paw into his side, sending the warrior flying. Pain flashed though Twistedfoot's body as he came to a stop by hitting a rock, landing at the base of it. His breathing came in short gasps, trying to regain the air that had been knocked out of his lungs by the landing. Blood welled on his side from the scratches he had gotten, staining his white and grey fur. 

Twistedfoot flinched in pain as he attempted to pull himself to his feet, but his legs gave out leaving him just panting there on the grass, leaning on the rock for support. His eyes flashed with fear as he looked at the others fight, worry clear on his face as he kept his gaze locked on Lavanderpaw. He couldn't have them be distracted by him, or there was a chance that they would end up like him! "I-I'm fine," he manged to wheeze, loud enough for them to hear. "Just...focus on fighting...and getting...Patcheye...out of here!"

However, by the tone of his voice and the pain that was in it; it was easy to see that he wasn't fine. He was bleeding fast and he figured something had broken or cracked but he was in a bit to much pain to figure out which part of him was; but he was sure he was in better condition then his sister.

Twistedfoot is now out of the battle.

Twistedfoot:
20/45 HP (Move only did 25 damage so...)
100/160 SP

Badger:
47/120 HP
220/320 SP

Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: Patcheye, the hero?   Patcheye, the hero? EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 2:51 pm

Lavenderpaw hissed as the badger attacked Twistedfoot. For once, they could've been her! As soon as the attack was finished, the she-cat was about to start helping Shadeheart with herbs, but the warrior had just strictly told her not to worry about him and just focus on combat and getting Patcheye out. She was about to object to that, but she realized he was right. The badger could kill them all if everyone couldn't fight. Nodding, the blue and white apprentice quickly aimed for its muzzle, quickly flashing her unsheathed paws repeatedly against the ferocious badger.

Lavenderpaw used Front Paw Strike, dealing 6 HP and costing 10 SP.

Lavenderpaw

20/20 HP
60/80 SP

Badger

41/120 HP
220/320 SP

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Patcheye, the hero?   Patcheye, the hero? EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 8:49 pm

Crowpaw grinned, leaping off as he noticed the badger getting weaker by the moment. He kept up the attacks, and noticed the badger seemed to be getting slower. Even Twistedfoot was able to throw in two attacks before the thing hit him! The badger seemed like nothing but a lumbering lump of fur. Why were cats so afraid of them? Better yet, how'd Patcheye get beaten up by the stupid thing? With that thought in mind, he rolled his eyes and leaped back into battle. The she-cat had enough cats worrying about her. She'd probably fine and on her feet later...Right? Crowpaw would be fighting for strength and pride. The others could do the worrying for him.

Crowpaw finished Leap-and-Hold(-6HP)
Move finished
Crowpaw used Belly Rake(-7HP & -10SP)

Crowpaw
HP: 20/20
SP: 60/80

Badger
HP: 34/120
SP: 220/320

Shade

Shade

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 632

PostSubject: Re: Patcheye, the hero?   Patcheye, the hero? EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 1:19 am

Shadeheart smiled, her friend was somewhat alright. Then she looked up and saw Twistedfoot lying down by a rock, bleeding a lot. "I will be right back Patcheye. Just... don't die," she meowed before racing off to Twistedpaw. Nothing on him looked broken, but she would need to bring him and Patcheye back to camp so she could have a better look at them. Suddenly the badger was behind her. Shadeheart noticed just in time and stood on her hind legs before hitting the badger with her front paws.

Shadeheart used Upright front paws (-14HP & -20SP)

Shadeheart
HP: 45/45
SP: 120/160

Badger
HP: 20/120
SP: 220/320

OoC: I know Medicine Cats are not meant to fight but I really wanted to and I never got the chance when she was a warrior so...

Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Patcheye, the hero?   Patcheye, the hero? EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 12:09 pm

Ooc: I thought medicine cats can only do apprentice moves/damage?

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Patcheye, the hero?   Patcheye, the hero? Empty

Back to top Go down

Patcheye, the hero?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Territory-
Jump to: