Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Fantastic Mr. Fox (for Yoshachu, Titanium and a medicine cat)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tiger_Lily

Tiger_Lily

Characters : {V}ixenstep {S}himmerpaw {So}otpaw {B}uzzardpaw {D}ovepaw
Clan/Rank : {V}RiverClan Young Warrior {S}SkyClan Apprentice {So}ShadowClan Apprentice {B}SkyClan Apprentice {D}ThunderClan Apprentice
Aries Rooster
Number of posts : 393

Fantastic Mr. Fox (for Yoshachu, Titanium and a medicine cat) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Mr. Fox (for Yoshachu, Titanium and a medicine cat)   Fantastic Mr. Fox (for Yoshachu, Titanium and a medicine cat) - Page 2 EmptySat 9 Dec 2017 - 11:21

Vixenstep looked at her deputy and former mentor, a hint of terror in her eyes. "J-jaystream... Thank StarClan... We were on a patrol and there was this fox... Smokepaw g-got thrashed around... and... Oh StarClan oh StarClan oh StarClan... She could die overnight, and it'll be all my fault! I'm the one that organised the stupid patrol, I'm the one who didn't sniff the air first, I'm the one who didn't drive the fox off quick enough..." Vixenstep sank to the ground, putting her head between her paws.

"She's unconcious, Jaystream. Goldenpaw said... she said, that she could get amnesia, or..." she trailed off, tears pricking her eyes. "Sorry. I'm acting like a kit." she drew back her tears and wiped the emotion off of her face. Slowly, she got up to her feet and walked to the nest Sweetpaw had made for her, lying down. Vixenstep curled up, as if curling up and trapping her pointless emotions. Melting down like a kit that's lost its toy won't help anyone, she told herself silently. Goldenpaw had told her the bad news because she expected Vixenstep to act like a warrior, not a kit.

Art By Jay Bird
Vixenstep (RiverClan Young Warrior)
[Shimmerpaw (SkyClan apprentice)
Sootpaw (ShadowClan apprentice)
Buzzardpaw (SkyClan apprentice)
Dovepaw (ThunderClan apprentice)
Back to top Go down
Titanium

Titanium

Characters : [b]reezepaw | [s]oftkit | [p]inekit
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 1239

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Mr. Fox (for Yoshachu, Titanium and a medicine cat)   Fantastic Mr. Fox (for Yoshachu, Titanium and a medicine cat) - Page 2 EmptySat 9 Dec 2017 - 13:12

OOC: im gonna have her wake up now

IC:
Silence. Darkness. Stillness. That's all the little Smokepaw could sense, all around her. Still unconscious, then.

Suddenly, a wave of pain crashed over the young apprentice's body. It was like fire, ice and claws, all at the same time. It started from her head and neck, which felt the worst, and took its time to travel down the rest of her frail body. The agony rippled from her muzzle to tail-tip, seemingly never-ending. Smokepaw's eyes flew open, and she had to forcibly restrain herself from screaming in pain. She settled for a small whimper, full of emotion. It wasn't like she could do much more. Her whole body shook with the pain and agony she felt, and when it finally stopped, the young RiverClan apprentice felt drained and empty as she lay there in the moss. She blinked once. Twice. Three times. Everything was so blurry...it was around that time Smokepaw realised she could hear again, and smell, and feel. She smelled the familiar scents of Goldenpaw, the medicine cat apprentice, Vixenstep, her former denmate, and Jaystream, her deputy. She felt the mossy nest beneath her, soft with feathers. Smokepaw could hear the faint sounds of the wind outside. She opened her mouth to speak, but closed it again. It was too painful to move.

breezepaw | skyclan apprentice | 20 / 80 | colour code #99ccff

softkit | skyclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #666699

pinekit | shadowclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #cc0033

~ not all who wander are lost ~
Back to top Go down
Tiger_Lily

Tiger_Lily

Clan/Rank : {V}RiverClan Young Warrior {S}SkyClan Apprentice {So}ShadowClan Apprentice {B}SkyClan Apprentice {D}ThunderClan Apprentice
Aries Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Mr. Fox (for Yoshachu, Titanium and a medicine cat)   Fantastic Mr. Fox (for Yoshachu, Titanium and a medicine cat) - Page 2 EmptySat 9 Dec 2017 - 13:44

Vixenstep's ears twitched. She heard the slightest bit of rustling... a whimper...

Her eyes shot open and she uncurled her body at break-neck speed. The bite in her side burned like a forest fire, but Vixenstep didn't care. All she was focusing on right now was Smokepaw. She looked like she was in immense pain and her breathing was ragged and uneven. The short ginger warrior walked cautiously towards her now awake Clanmate and nudged her. "S-smokepaw! You're... you're okay!" she almost laughed in relief. Then, something Goldenpaw had said struck Vixenstep's heart. "Y-you d-do know me, right? Do you know your name? Do you... do you know who I am?"

Art By Jay Bird
Back to top Go down
Titanium

Titanium

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Mr. Fox (for Yoshachu, Titanium and a medicine cat)   Fantastic Mr. Fox (for Yoshachu, Titanium and a medicine cat) - Page 2 EmptySat 9 Dec 2017 - 13:59

Smokepaw watched the blurry outline of a cat coming towards her. She blinked again, trying to clear her vision. The voice...the smell...the blurred patterns... She suddenly remembered. Vixenstep! As the warrior asked her the question, Smokepaw tried to nod her head. She moved, just a fraction, and more pain coursed through her body. Her every muscle tensed. Well, she had managed a tiny little nod, but her whole, weak frame shook with the agony the simple movement had caused her. Her eyes widened in both fear and pain, but her eyesight had partially cleared up. She definetly recognised the RiverClan warrior, and from the corner of her eye, she could see the deputy and medicine cat apprentice, too. The pain slowly cleared up and she was left, lying in the moss. She recognised them vaguely, but it still didn't explain why she was lying there, in the medicine cat den. Why did she feel so sore? Why was it painful to move? And why was there blood on Vixenstep's side?

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Mr. Fox (for Yoshachu, Titanium and a medicine cat)   Fantastic Mr. Fox (for Yoshachu, Titanium and a medicine cat) - Page 2 EmptySat 9 Dec 2017 - 14:21

OOC: Hey yall I'd appreciate it if you'd all stop posting and leaving me behind! I'm a busy person and I can't get a long post up. If this continues I'll just have Golden leave the area / the topic so you can go on your merry way. Please be mindful of Yosh and Jay, seeing as you're leaving them behind too. :/
Back to top Go down
Tiger_Lily

Tiger_Lily

Aries Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Mr. Fox (for Yoshachu, Titanium and a medicine cat)   Fantastic Mr. Fox (for Yoshachu, Titanium and a medicine cat) - Page 2 EmptySat 9 Dec 2017 - 14:25

Ooc: I am so sorry! I'm about to retreat to my bed to watch anime and pretend to be asleep, so you can catch up during those 8 or so hours! Again, I am SO sorry to both you, Jay and Yoshachu.

Sent from Topic'it App

Art By Jay Bird
Back to top Go down
Titanium

Titanium

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Mr. Fox (for Yoshachu, Titanium and a medicine cat)   Fantastic Mr. Fox (for Yoshachu, Titanium and a medicine cat) - Page 2 EmptySat 9 Dec 2017 - 14:30

OOC: sorry sorry sorry sorry
i feel ASHAMED
lemme go crawl into my bed and cri because i am a selfish brat

again i am sorry grey, yosh and jay

pls don't hate me

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Mr. Fox (for Yoshachu, Titanium and a medicine cat)   Fantastic Mr. Fox (for Yoshachu, Titanium and a medicine cat) - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Dec 2017 - 11:49

Goldenpaw launched forward and slammed Vixenstep away with a hiss, gentle healing touch gone in an instant. "Get away from her, don't crowd the patient!" The apprentice spat, her teeth baring as she turned to Jaystream. "Smokepaw has sustained head damage from a fox thrashing her. She had fallen unconscious, but since she's awake it's a good sign, but that doesn't mean she isn't out of the woods yet. Smokepaw is still at a very serious threat of a coma, and or memory loss." Goldenpaw meowed, glowering at Vixenstep as she turned to Smokepaw.

"I need some space to evaluate her while she's still awake, then I will talk to all of you about a treatment plan. Alright? Alright." Goldenpaw made sure all was quiet before starting. "Smokepaw, can you hear me? Tap your paw twice for yes, don't tap your paw for no." Goldenpaw meowed, raising her voice and pronouncing clearly and strongly.
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Mr. Fox (for Yoshachu, Titanium and a medicine cat)   Fantastic Mr. Fox (for Yoshachu, Titanium and a medicine cat) - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Dec 2017 - 11:54

Sweetpaw gulped at the medicine cat apprentice's sudden aggression, then took her words to heart and slowly backed out of the medicine den. She hadn't gotten a chance to get to know Goldenpaw very well, but she will admit she definitely seemed friendlier from afar.

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Mr. Fox (for Yoshachu, Titanium and a medicine cat)   Fantastic Mr. Fox (for Yoshachu, Titanium and a medicine cat) - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Dec 2017 - 16:18

The warrior once more remembered his beloved friend and crush when the medicine cat talked about a possible coma. He couldn't allow that another apprentice would end up just like Cinderpaw... he just couldn't but there was nothing he could do except for organizing patrols. "I-I-I will o-organize a patrol in the morning before going with my apprentice so we can search for those foxes and c-c-chase them off of the clan." He whispered with a trembling voice because of all the feelings overwhelming his heart. Remembering those times was really painful. "P...Please do everything in your paws to help her, Goldenpaw. I-Is there anything e-else I can do to help y-you and Smokepaw?" His green eyes looked at the young apprentice just in the moment she woke up.

The deputy remained quiet while the golden she-cat started to see how she was. Please Starclan... don't let her fall into a coma just like Cinderpaw. No one deserves that... He silently prayed, wrapping his tail around his shaking paws.

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
Fantastic Mr. Fox (for Yoshachu, Titanium and a medicine cat) - Page 2 Signat14
Back to top Go down
Titanium

Titanium

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Mr. Fox (for Yoshachu, Titanium and a medicine cat)   Fantastic Mr. Fox (for Yoshachu, Titanium and a medicine cat) - Page 2 EmptyTue 12 Dec 2017 - 8:01

Smokepaw watched Goldenpaw warily, and listened to her words. She could hear rather clearly, so she tapped her paw twice against the ground. She found it didn't hurt so much when she moved the rest of her body..it seemed to be her head that hurt when she moved. Realising this, Smokepaw kept her head quite still as she gazed at the blurred form of the medicine cat apprentice.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Mr. Fox (for Yoshachu, Titanium and a medicine cat)   Fantastic Mr. Fox (for Yoshachu, Titanium and a medicine cat) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fantastic Mr. Fox (for Yoshachu, Titanium and a medicine cat)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2