Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Fantastic Mr. Fox (for Yoshachu, Titanium and a medicine cat)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tiger_Lily

Tiger_Lily

Characters : {V}ixenstep {S}himmerpaw {So}otpaw {B}uzzardpaw {D}ovepaw
Clan/Rank : {V}RiverClan Young Warrior {S}SkyClan Apprentice {So}ShadowClan Apprentice {B}SkyClan Apprentice {D}ThunderClan Apprentice
Aries Rooster
Number of posts : 393

Fantastic Mr. Fox (for Yoshachu, Titanium and a medicine cat) Empty
PostSubject: Fantastic Mr. Fox (for Yoshachu, Titanium and a medicine cat)   Fantastic Mr. Fox (for Yoshachu, Titanium and a medicine cat) EmptyThu 7 Dec 2017 - 19:31

Vixenstep sighed in relief as she stepped into the familiar RiverClan camp. With a large wound in her side and on her back and a near-unconsious Smokepaw in her jaws, she had been getting worried. In the end though, they had made it and they successfully drove a fox off of RiverClan territory. She looked around to see if Cloudstone was there.

Art By Jay Bird
Vixenstep (RiverClan Young Warrior)
[Shimmerpaw (SkyClan apprentice)
Sootpaw (ShadowClan apprentice)
Buzzardpaw (SkyClan apprentice)
Dovepaw (ThunderClan apprentice)
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Mr. Fox (for Yoshachu, Titanium and a medicine cat)   Fantastic Mr. Fox (for Yoshachu, Titanium and a medicine cat) EmptyThu 7 Dec 2017 - 19:35

Sweetpaw deposited one of the fish caught during their outing and followed Vixenstep with the other, planning on giving it to Smokepaw to help bring back up her endurance. "Hello!" she shouted around the fish's tail. "Please hurry, it's an emergency!"

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Titanium

Titanium

Characters : [b]reezepaw | [s]oftkit | [p]inekit
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 1239

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Mr. Fox (for Yoshachu, Titanium and a medicine cat)   Fantastic Mr. Fox (for Yoshachu, Titanium and a medicine cat) EmptyThu 7 Dec 2017 - 19:38

Smokepaw hung limply from Vixenstep's jaws. She smelled the familiar scent of herbs and knew where they must be. She closed her eyes again, waiting for someone, anyone, to come help her and her Clanmates.

breezepaw | skyclan apprentice | 20 / 80 | colour code #99ccff

softkit | skyclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #666699

pinekit | shadowclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #cc0033

~ not all who wander are lost ~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Mr. Fox (for Yoshachu, Titanium and a medicine cat)   Fantastic Mr. Fox (for Yoshachu, Titanium and a medicine cat) EmptyThu 7 Dec 2017 - 20:55

Goldenpaw padded out of the medicine cat den briefly, the scent of blood almost a familiar smell to the new apprentice. Goldenpaw's eyes widened at the three cats, all baring their own kind of wounds. It was easy for the fluffy cream she-cat to spy which one needed her attention first, turning to Sweetpaw, the least uninjured she ordered sternly. "Sweetpaw! I'm going to need your help. Cloudstone is out so this will all be up to me, but I need an assistant. Go into my den and wait for more instructions. Vixenstep, bring Smokepaw in too, quickly!" Goldenpaw meowed, keeping a calm but urgent poise and tone as she dove back into her den.

Once in her den she sniffed around her den, she could smell the faint scent of Fox on them, so she had to prepare a polituce that could keep the infection at bay, or away which would be ideal. But she didn't know exactly what happened, and she needed to know. "Sweetpaw, tell me exactly what happened. What did that fox do? Did it bite anywhere where the skin is not broken?" She meowed, her brows furrowing with urgency. Goldenpaw had almost no idea what to pick, she knew she needed to stop the bleeding and potential infections as soon as possible while using the barest amount of herbs from her pitiful stock.

Taking a deep breath, the she-cat shut her eyes. Faint wisps of air disturbed her whiskers, her ear fur rustled by the faintest of herb noises, shuffling in their crevices. Delicately, Goldenpaw pulled out Chervil, Goldenrod, Cobwebs, Willow bark, and Catchweed to seal the deal. Goldenpaw stuffed part of the golden flower in her mouth, chewing and chewing while struggling not to swallow, she did this twice, trying to evenly spread it between the two. The young medicine cat apprentice passed the Chervil to Vixenstep, Smokepaw would not be able to take its juices as easy as a fully conscious cat could. "Get Smokepaw to consume those juices, you do the same. Do not swallow the whole plant." Goldenpaw warned softly before moving onto the Willow bark.

Shredding the bark, she grasped a rock and used to large paws to slam the bark into a stringy pulp, her paws swift to grab a poppy seed and a titch more goldenrod and Chervil into the mix and applying it to the wounds and putting a tiny dollop into each of their mouths, Sweetpaw could wait. To finish it all, the apprentice slapped the cobwebs and catchweed over the open wounds with a huff. "Sweetpaw, make them some nests, they'll be staying with me for at most a moon," Goldenpaw ordered promptly, jumping over to a small puddle in her den to wash her paws, it was never good to be unsanitary in healing, that's what caused infections.

OOC: Let me know which cat has what wounds
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Mr. Fox (for Yoshachu, Titanium and a medicine cat)   Fantastic Mr. Fox (for Yoshachu, Titanium and a medicine cat) EmptyThu 7 Dec 2017 - 21:04

Very worried, but relieved at the same time, Sweetpaw nodded and did all the things asked of her in a timely manner. She pulled out large amounts of moss and bracken and created a nest out of them, adding some soft feathers as well to make sure they were as comfortable as possible.

"Well, Vixenstep, Smokepaw, and I went out for a hunting patrol," Sweetpaw began as she worked. "Then all of a sudden, a fox came out of nowhere and started attacking us. I got out of the fight unscathed, but the others weren't quite so lucky. Vixenstep has a pretty nasty wound in her side and back and Smokepaw was knocked unconscious by the brute flinging her around. She wouldn't wake up for several minutes, and when she did she was completely out of focus. I'm really worried for them... But I'll do everything I can to help you heal them. I even brought Smokepaw a fish for when she wakes up." She nudged the very first fish she had ever caught on her own with a white paw.

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Tiger_Lily

Tiger_Lily

Clan/Rank : {V}RiverClan Young Warrior {S}SkyClan Apprentice {So}ShadowClan Apprentice {B}SkyClan Apprentice {D}ThunderClan Apprentice
Aries Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Mr. Fox (for Yoshachu, Titanium and a medicine cat)   Fantastic Mr. Fox (for Yoshachu, Titanium and a medicine cat) EmptyFri 8 Dec 2017 - 4:53

Vixenstep nodded and took the herbs, coaxing them into Smokepaw's jaws. "Take this, Smokepaw, It'll help you feel better, alright?" she said quietly to the small she-cat, hoping she could hear her. She stroked her throat gently to get her to swallow, remembering seeing Cloudstone do the same once. Once Smokepaw had swallowed the medicine, Vixenstep ate some herbs as well and looked at Goldenpaw. "As Sweetpaw said, she is uninjured, bar a few bruises, but Smokepaw and I got the brunt of the attacks. Smokepaw got bitten hard in the scruff and thrashed about the place, so she has all sorts of injuries, both physical and mental. I have a bite in my side and belly. Treat Smokepaw first, she got it the worst."

Vixenstep watched as Sweetpaw made two nests. When the brown-furred she-cat was done, Vixenstep lay Smokepaw down in one of them. "I can help, if you- gah!" she hissed in pain at the wound in her side, which had opened and begun bleeding again after her moving too much. "I...can...help...if you n-need any....help..." she panted, pupils dilating at the sudden amount of pain in her side.

Art By Jay Bird
Back to top Go down
Titanium

Titanium

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Mr. Fox (for Yoshachu, Titanium and a medicine cat)   Fantastic Mr. Fox (for Yoshachu, Titanium and a medicine cat) EmptyFri 8 Dec 2017 - 10:45

Smokepaw could hear voices, talking. She recognised Vixenstep and Sweetpaw, and she felt safer. Smokepaw knew no harm could come to her when they were here. Smokepaw listened to them recounting the story. So, that was why she felt so sore. She was more worried about her. Clanmates than herself, and was relieved to hear that Sweetpaw didn't receive too much injury. She felt herbs being pushed into her mouth, and felt stroking on her throat. She knew she had to swallow the bitter herbs, and so she did so. Smokepaw let herself be carried into the nests, but panic and fear griped at her heart as she heard the hiss of pain. Vixenstep. She was so worried... Her whole body tensed at the pain in the warrior's voice.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Mr. Fox (for Yoshachu, Titanium and a medicine cat)   Fantastic Mr. Fox (for Yoshachu, Titanium and a medicine cat) EmptyFri 8 Dec 2017 - 14:07

Goldenpaw's eyes clouded with concern as she heard of the apprentice's neck and head injury, those were the worst. Cloudstone had told her that if it had to come between a broken tail or a broken head, broken heads were the most deadly. Goldenpaw's head whipped around to look at Vixenstep with a snarl, "You idiot! Stop moving around! Look at what you did! You made your wound open!" Goldenpaw snapped with her teeth baring a little as she immediately set to smearing the poulituces back against the wound, closing the cracks. "Don't. Move. Or I'm kicking you out and Cloudstone will be treating hypothermia on top of your wounds." Goldenpaw threatened as she turned swiftly to Smokepaw.

The medicine cat apprentice with blood smeared paws lifted the she-cats head delicately, using her tail to push open an eyelid and tilting her head to face the brighter part of the den. Setting down Smokepaw's head she ran her paws down the apprentice's neck, then her own and flicking back and forth before giving a sigh of relief. But they weren't out of the woods yet. "Sweetpaw, I need you to leave for a moment, I'll call you in. While you're out there if you see Jaystream or Ivystar call them in." Goldenpaw meowed lowly, she didn't want the young apprentice to hear what she had to say, she was far too fragile.

Once the apprentice left she turned to Vixenstep. "Smokepaw's neck is fine, but their head... I don't know, Smokepaw was thrashed into unconsciousness right? And woke and appeared to be disorientated, right? This means that Smokepaw might not remember anything once she wakes up. She might not make the night either, any improvement she's shown up until this point will be all for naught. I don't see any blood coming out of their nose, eyes or ears but I wouldn't hold out any hope." Goldenpaw meowed softly, concern etching her brow as she looked down at the apprentice.
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Mr. Fox (for Yoshachu, Titanium and a medicine cat)   Fantastic Mr. Fox (for Yoshachu, Titanium and a medicine cat) EmptyFri 8 Dec 2017 - 15:29

(OOC: So, should I invite Jay Bird or Pikachu to the topic, or was it merely just an excuse to ask Sweetpaw to leave?)

Sweetpaw almost didn't hear the medicine cat apprentice, her own dark thoughts swirling in her head. She was so worried for both of them, especially Smokepaw. Of course, she was never a close friend to the other apprentice, but that didn't mean she wanted to see her hurt.

Sweetpaw looked up at Goldenpaw, seeing her lips moving but barely hearing anything. She caught the look in her eyes, a look that told her she needed to leave and get help. Nodding slowly, she padded out of the den.

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Tiger_Lily

Tiger_Lily

Aries Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Mr. Fox (for Yoshachu, Titanium and a medicine cat)   Fantastic Mr. Fox (for Yoshachu, Titanium and a medicine cat) EmptyFri 8 Dec 2017 - 15:30

Vixenstep flinched at the tone in Goldepaw's voice, but obeyed. While frozen still, she looked at Smokepaw out of the corner of her eye. The little grey she-cat was breathing very slowly and faintly, almost dead-looking. Once Goldenpaw finished patching her up, Vixenstep turned slowly to face her, making sure not to move more than her paws and head.

She watched as the medicine cat apprentice examined Smokepaw's injuries, intrigued at how focused she was on her fellow Clanmate. Goldenpaw's relief reached Vixenstep, who trusted her future medicine cat. However, she held her breath and frowned slightly when Sweetpaw was told to step outside for a moment. Was Smokepaw going to be okay...?

'She might not make it through the night.' Vixenstep was stunned at Goldenpaw's words. Smokepaw might die? It was a very shocking realisation, but Vixenstep knew that panic would get her nowhere, nor would it help Smokepaw. She dipped her head, understanding the risk here. "I-I trust you and Cloudstone to do your best with Smokepaw. If there's anything I could do to help, name it and I'll do it." she murmured quietly, making sure no straying kits or apprentices outside could hear her. "I-if she d-does end up... you know... d-dead..." she trailed off, not wanting to dwell on the subject. Instead she turned to Smokepaw's frail body. StarClan, if you can hear me, don't let her die, she prayed silently to StarClan.

Art By Jay Bird
Back to top Go down
Titanium

Titanium

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Mr. Fox (for Yoshachu, Titanium and a medicine cat)   Fantastic Mr. Fox (for Yoshachu, Titanium and a medicine cat) EmptyFri 8 Dec 2017 - 16:05

Smokepaw was in that strange, dream-like state, she was not asleep nor awake. Every time she thought she might surface into reality, she was dragged back into unconsciousness. Her frail body moved gently, breathing faintly and slowly. Inside her mind, it was an internal struggle to awaken from that strange twilight zone. Wake up, now... she thought to herself, over and over again. Her senses detected nothing from the real world. Smokepaw felt like she had been swallowed by darkness, no matter how desperately she wanted to wake up. She knew it wouldn't happen any time soon.

Back to top Go down
Titanium

Titanium

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Mr. Fox (for Yoshachu, Titanium and a medicine cat)   Fantastic Mr. Fox (for Yoshachu, Titanium and a medicine cat) EmptySat 9 Dec 2017 - 10:49

bump ^^

post my friends so i can do smokepaw's waking-up thing without having to edit my post :3

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Mr. Fox (for Yoshachu, Titanium and a medicine cat)   Fantastic Mr. Fox (for Yoshachu, Titanium and a medicine cat) EmptySat 9 Dec 2017 - 11:07

(OOC: We're waiting for Grey to reply next. It's her turn to reply after all. :3)

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Titanium

Titanium

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Mr. Fox (for Yoshachu, Titanium and a medicine cat)   Fantastic Mr. Fox (for Yoshachu, Titanium and a medicine cat) EmptySat 9 Dec 2017 - 11:17

OOC: welp now i feel stupid. ;-; lets wait for grey then

Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Mr. Fox (for Yoshachu, Titanium and a medicine cat)   Fantastic Mr. Fox (for Yoshachu, Titanium and a medicine cat) EmptySat 9 Dec 2017 - 14:05

The tabby blue warrior rushed to the medicine cat den after Sweetpaw told him they needed him. With worried thoughts, Jaystrem entered the den just find out a dying apprentice and his former apprentice, Vixenstep, wounded. The deputy approached Sweetpaw, looking at Smokepaw from the corner of his eyes. "Goldenpaw, what in the name of Starclan happened?" He mewed desperately.

The young she-cat didn't seem well at all and her eyes were fully closed. An image of the past reflected in his eyes and, for a second, he saw Cinderpaw in the place where the smoky she-cat was, remembering all the moons she was trapped in a coma. Jaystream shook those memories. He couldn't let his demons control his body and made him panic when his clanmates needed him but he still couldn't stop his trembling paws and the look of desperation in his eyes. "Sweetpaw told me you wanted to talk with me. Is there anything I can do to help?"

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
Fantastic Mr. Fox (for Yoshachu, Titanium and a medicine cat) Signat14
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Mr. Fox (for Yoshachu, Titanium and a medicine cat)   Fantastic Mr. Fox (for Yoshachu, Titanium and a medicine cat) Empty

Back to top Go down

Fantastic Mr. Fox (for Yoshachu, Titanium and a medicine cat)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next