Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Lost Bird [Open]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1862

A Lost Bird [Open] Empty
PostSubject: A Lost Bird [Open]   A Lost Bird [Open] EmptyMon 27 Nov 2017 - 13:33

Hollowbranch rushed into camp, the snow unrelenting. He was cold to the bone, but his mind was ony focused on the black kit swinging from his jaws. Pushing through, he entered Ashstar's den to find the leader sitting there. Setting down Raven, Hollowbranch spoke softly. "Ashstar, I found a kit!" his voice was urgent, and while waiting for a reply he licked the kit more to warm her up.

.: Coyotegrin :: Kestrelchirp :: Quailprowler : Singedfox :.
#9966ff : #cc3300 : #6699ff : #993366 : Bold
WC T5 Warrior : WC T3 Warrior : TC T2 Warrior : SC T1 Warrior (Perma-NPC)
"When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire."

Back to top Go down
Aspen
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Aspen

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1543

A Lost Bird [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lost Bird [Open]   A Lost Bird [Open] EmptyMon 27 Nov 2017 - 15:14

The kit sat herself down on the floor of the den and shuffled back into Hollowbranch's chest for more warmth again, peering at the leader with wide yellow eyes. She wasn't scared, just cautious and curious about this Clan leader. She didn't know Clans had leaders. It was warmer in the den, which was a blessing on her cold little paws.

So this cat's name was Ashstar. That sounded like a more important name than Hollowbranch. Stars were pretty, too. She decided she liked this cat's name. Blinking, she raised her head and mewed, "Hello."

A Lost Bird [Open] 2RvdchP
Flickerpaw         Icepaw         Lightpaw         Cricketpaw
#54565A         #8ED2E2         #E7CD65         #76AF5C

[CHARACTER PROFILES]
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6722

A Lost Bird [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lost Bird [Open]   A Lost Bird [Open] EmptyTue 28 Nov 2017 - 10:39

Ashstar had been sitting awake, thinking about suitable mentors for the next litter of kits in the nursery who were to become apprentices. Coincidentally, the very ton she'd been thinking of as a candidate rushed in at that exact moment, holding a kit in his mouth. She barely held back a sigh. Another kit... where is this one from? When she saw the young kit, her motherly instincts began to kick in, and she moved closer to it, wanting to warm it up- but she was stopped by the smell. The kit reeked of Twolegplace. Holding herself back, the leader looked up to Hollowbranch, slightly confused and a little annoyed. She loved kits, but she couldn't go around taking them all in- especially if they weren't even Clan kits to begin with. "Where is she from, Hollowbranch? And why have you brought her here?"

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger

A Lost Bird [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lost Bird [Open]   A Lost Bird [Open] EmptyTue 28 Nov 2017 - 10:46

Hollowbranch's heart sank. That wasn't a good reply. "Her mom was a rogue and left her in the snow to die." Hollowbranch shifted away from the kit, sensing his leader's mistrust. "I couldn't just leave her out there to freeze." He frowned, glancing down at the black kit.

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6722

A Lost Bird [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lost Bird [Open]   A Lost Bird [Open] EmptyTue 28 Nov 2017 - 10:59

Ashstar's heart sank at learning the kit was a rogue, or at least half-rogue. "Then I can't take her in." Seeing the confusion in Hollowbranch's eyes, the leader explained further. "I have nothing against taking in other Clan's kits if they wish to join us, but rogues and other non-Clan cats are another matter entirely. If I took in every cat that waltzed across my path, we'd be no better than SkyClan. Do you understand? It's better for the rogues and kittypets to stay in Twolegplace, or in the other Clans that take in such cats." That gave her an idea. It was too unfair to just leave the kit alone.... Maybe she could help her a little after all. "Maybe you could bring her to ThunderClan? Usually, they take in all cats, even non-Clan."

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger

A Lost Bird [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lost Bird [Open]   A Lost Bird [Open] EmptyTue 28 Nov 2017 - 11:31

Hollowbranch nodded, glancing down at the kit. "Understandable, Ashstar. I hope you aren't upset I brought her here." with the dip of his head in respect to the leader, Hollowbranch collected the she-kit once more and headed back into the freezing snow to ThunderClan.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Lost Bird [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lost Bird [Open]   A Lost Bird [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Lost Bird [Open]
Page 1 of 1