Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Jay Bird's Commissions (OPEN)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

Jay Bird's Commissions (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Jay Bird's Commissions (OPEN)   Jay Bird's Commissions (OPEN) EmptyWed 3 May 2023 - 20:39

Jay Bird's Commissions

This is my art that isn't free. I will continue to do requests on the sidelines, but they are not my priority and I will take as long as I want. Commissions will have deadlines (previously discussed with the buyer)and I'll start as soon as the payment is made.

Rules:
  • You need to be able to pay me via Paypal. Send it to isialmonacidtorres@gmail.com.
  • Please put a memo with your username so I can keep track.
  • Please do not send money until I have confirmed your commission.
  • I'm able to reject any commission for whatever reason (but I doubt I will do it)
  • I'll start your commission only after the money is sent.
  • Commissioned artwork may not be used for commercial purposes unless previously discussed with an additional monetary fee.
  • You may not use my artwork for commercial purposes or for profit
  • You may use the artwork for personal reasons if you don't claim it as your own and give credit where due.
  • You can request your commission here or via Discord.

Cancelling Rules:
  • The commission starts only after the money is sent. However, you can cancel it with varying refunds depending on the progress of the art.
  • If the commission is only on the sketch face, cancelling will lead to a full refund.
  • According to my own judgement, if the art is less than 50% done, the refund will be half-a price.
  • In any other case, no refunds.

Types of Commission
I will be adding examples with my own characters soon for each type of commission and announce when the topic is updated with these examples.

FLAT COLOURED CHARACTER
Clean lineart with simple colouring and no shading. No background.
Headshot: $15
Half-body: $20
Full-body: $25
Additional character: +$5 to the original price
Shading: + $4 to the original price
Simple icon/minimalist background: depends on the background. May be discussed (examples: the clan symbol, the silhouette of a leopard behind your character, etc.)

ILLUSTRATION/SCENE
A complete drawing which includes a complete background, one character, a couple of layers of shading and dialogue text (if wanted).
Close-up illustration: $40
Full-body illustration: $50
Additional character: +$5 to the original price

COMIC PAGE
A whole scene of successive images with comic/cartoon style which includes backgrounds and dialogue (if wanted).[/center]
Depending on complexity, it will go from a range of $70-$90. It can be discussed.
Shading will add $10 to the price.

CHIBI
A character in chibi style with/without simple shading.
Without background: $15
Simple icon/minimalist background: depends on the background (it can range from $1-$5). May be discussed.

ANIMATED CHIBI CHARACTER
A short gif/animation (I'm thinking of 8-10 seconds) of a character in chibi style.
Base price: $50
If a character is too complex: +$10

SIGNATURE
Exclusive for WCC's roleplayers. A variation of the flat-coloured commission. It involves a lineup of your cats on the site with no shading and a less clean lineart.  
Headshot signature: $15 for three cats (+$3 per additional cat)
Full-body signature: $25 for three cats (+$5 per additional cat)
Headshot signature updates (if one of your cats dies and you replace it with another): +$3 headshot +$5 full-body per each new cat added

What I'm willing to draw:
-Cats (of course)
-Almost any kind of animal
-Mystical creatures (dragons, hippogriffs, etc)
-Gore

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
Jay Bird's Commissions (OPEN) Signat14
Back to top Go down

Jay Bird's Commissions (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1