Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Hunting Patrol Time (Again)!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15086

Hunting Patrol Time (Again)! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Patrol Time (Again)!   Hunting Patrol Time (Again)! - Page 2 EmptySat 25 Nov 2017 - 14:02

The member 'Dingorok' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 4

Hunting Patrol Time (Again)! - Page 2 Mistpe10
Hunting Patrol Time (Again)! - Page 2 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6042

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Patrol Time (Again)!   Hunting Patrol Time (Again)! - Page 2 EmptySun 26 Nov 2017 - 5:04

Swanpaw's eyes lit up at Ashpaw's success, and thanking her. Sure, all she had done was demonstrate, but it still felt nice. She couldn't remember the last time anyone thanked her for anything - then again, she also couldn't recall the last time she did anything worthy of being thanked for.

"Anytime," was the only response she could come up with.

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Patrol Time (Again)!   Hunting Patrol Time (Again)! - Page 2 EmptySun 26 Nov 2017 - 6:42

Jaystream watched silently all the hunting attempts of the apprentices with a happy smile. Riverclan was getting wider and stronger under the leadership of his mother. Even if they had just a few warriors dealing with two or more apprentices, soon those apprentices would become capable fighters and hunters. In front of him... there was the future of the clan and they were doing it great.

"Good catch, Duskpaw. You're getting better really fast. I wouldn't be surprised if Ivystar makes you a warrior in the next few moons. For now, that's enough fishing for you." His green eyes gazed back at the other she-cat, his half-sister. The deputy looked at her with a kind smile. "There's nothing to thank me, Ashpaw. You did by yourself and thanks to Swanpaw. Congrats Ashpaw on your first catch! And you too did it great, Swanpaw. You seem to be a natural mentor, you know?" He looked at the sky, and then to the prey, they caught together: 6 fishes... that wasn't bad but they could still catch a few more. "Okay, Swanpaw, can you hunt something else before we leave? You too, Ashpaw. The more you practice the more you learn."

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
Hunting Patrol Time (Again)! - Page 2 Signat14
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Patrol Time (Again)!   Hunting Patrol Time (Again)! - Page 2 EmptySun 26 Nov 2017 - 6:51

"Of course, Jaystream," Swanpaw nodded, her eyes lighting up at the deputy's praise as she settled back into the same spot she had been in before - it had served her well then, after all. Her paw lay still just above the water, waiting for a flash of metallic color to pass her by, and when it finally did she swiped at it with her paw, unfortunately completely missing it.

However, she didn't get a chance to lament her failure, as a raccoon came upon the patrol, looking particularly unhappy today.

(ooc: why me... at least this should be done quickly)

Last edited by Holly on Tue 28 Nov 2017 - 5:50; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15086

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Patrol Time (Again)!   Hunting Patrol Time (Again)! - Page 2 EmptySun 26 Nov 2017 - 6:51

The member 'Holly' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 10

Hunting Patrol Time (Again)! - Page 2 Mistpe10
Hunting Patrol Time (Again)! - Page 2 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Dingorok

Dingorok

Characters : [T]oadleap | [A]shpaw | [S]toatpaw | [C]obwebkit | [P]umakit
Clan/Rank : [T]TC-young warrior | [A]RC-apprentice | [S]ShC-apprentice | [C]Loner-kit
Number of posts : 376

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Patrol Time (Again)!   Hunting Patrol Time (Again)! - Page 2 EmptySun 26 Nov 2017 - 13:42

OOC: I'll wait until Duskpaw/ Lilac posts again before letting Ashpaw post IC, but isn't 10 supposed to initiate a battle scene with a predator, @Holly?

Edit: Okay, sounds good.

CLICK HERE- Romance/fighting plot looking for toms of any clans!

Hunting Patrol Time (Again)! - Page 2 Y7g3q6fuHunting Patrol Time (Again)! - Page 2 Russian-blue-catHunting Patrol Time (Again)! - Page 2 Shutterstock_138013388-300x300Hunting Patrol Time (Again)! - Page 2 Grey-Ragamuffin-Kitten-Sitting-Garden

Toadleap's IC: #6600ff | Ashpaw's IC: #00cc66 | Stoatpaw's IC: #cc0000 | Cobwebkit's IC: #ffcc00

Last edited by Dingorok on Tue 28 Nov 2017 - 1:41; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Patrol Time (Again)!   Hunting Patrol Time (Again)! - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2017 - 6:02

ooc: it is, i'm going to go back and edit it in later today because i've been busy

Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Patrol Time (Again)!   Hunting Patrol Time (Again)! - Page 2 EmptyWed 29 Nov 2017 - 5:12

OOC: Okay! Let's finish this quick! From now on remember the posting order: me, Lilacwish, Dingorok and Holly.

IC:
The deputy watched the young apprentice failed attempt, understanding her because, when he was an apprentice, he wasn't a good hunter. But those memories disappeared from his mind when he scented the presence of a racoon seconds before it appeared from some reeds. Jaystream acted instinctively and he quickly ran between the predator and the three apprentices, ready to defend them. "Watch out, Swanpaw!" He yowled running toward the animal and rearing up to slash his face with his unsheathed paws.

Jaystream used Rear-up to Slash on the Racoon, dealing 17 damage and costing 15 stamina.

Jaystream
100/100 HP
265/280 SP

Racoon
13/30 HP
300/300 SP

Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Patrol Time (Again)!   Hunting Patrol Time (Again)! - Page 2 EmptyFri 8 Dec 2017 - 4:26

(bump)

Back to top Go down
Dingorok

Dingorok

Clan/Rank : [T]TC-young warrior | [A]RC-apprentice | [S]ShC-apprentice | [C]Loner-kit

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Patrol Time (Again)!   Hunting Patrol Time (Again)! - Page 2 EmptySun 17 Dec 2017 - 0:03

OOC: I PMed Lilacwish to post here, but they never responded to me even though I could see that they were still posting in other threads. Is it possible for you to either contact Lilac since they're your apprentice, or can we just skip Duskpaw? I would like to finish this thread soon so Ashpaw can check off having fought a predator.

As you can see, I've already tried to contact Lilacwish twice a long while ago, to no avail:

Hunting Patrol Time (Again)! - Page 2 VVEJbtOMTgWEG7iwWxPI0g

Hunting Patrol Time (Again)! - Page 2 Y7g3q6fuHunting Patrol Time (Again)! - Page 2 Russian-blue-catHunting Patrol Time (Again)! - Page 2 Shutterstock_138013388-300x300Hunting Patrol Time (Again)! - Page 2 Grey-Ragamuffin-Kitten-Sitting-Garden

Toadleap's IC: #6600ff | Ashpaw's IC: #00cc66 | Stoatpaw's IC: #cc0000 | Cobwebkit's IC: #ffcc00
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Patrol Time (Again)!   Hunting Patrol Time (Again)! - Page 2 EmptySun 17 Dec 2017 - 0:06

OOC: I'll pm Lilacwish and if I don't get an answer, we can skip Lilac for this time.

Back to top Go down
Lilacwish

Lilacwish

Clan/Rank : Shadowclan kit/Loner/kittypet / windclan app/Riverclan kits
Number of posts : 459

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Patrol Time (Again)!   Hunting Patrol Time (Again)! - Page 2 EmptySun 17 Dec 2017 - 1:24

Duskpaw blinked in surprise at the racoon and bristled slightly unsheathing his claws waiting for a moment to attack.

Ooc sorry guys I forgot about this topic after being reminded....

Stormpaw of Starclan  Brownpaw Starclan   Cherryblossom starclan     Fennelpaw of Starclan.   Torrentpaw Starclan    Cherryfang Of Thunderclan    Mapleshade of Skyclan  Duskpaw/shade of Riverclan.   Lilacpaw of Skyclan.     Lynxpaw of Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
Dingorok

Dingorok

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Patrol Time (Again)!   Hunting Patrol Time (Again)! - Page 2 EmptySun 17 Dec 2017 - 1:45

OOC: Excellent; thanks for posting again, Lilacwish! As Jaystream said, the posting order is Jaystream, you, me, and then Holly. Holly should be next, then.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
---IC---
Ashpaw noted that Duskpaw unsheathed his claws, so Ashpaw too decided to unsheathe hers. Having watched Jaystream take the initiative to attack, Ashpaw decided to help as well. As the raccoon recoiled from Jaystream's blow, Ashpaw darted forward and clawed at the raccoon herself.

---Summary---
Ashpaw used Front Paw Strike, dealing 6 damage and using 10 sp.

The raccoon takes 6 damage.

---Stats---
Jaystream
100/100 hp
265/280 sp

Raccoon
7/30 hp
300/300 sp

Ashpaw
20/20 hp
70/80 sp

Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Patrol Time (Again)!   Hunting Patrol Time (Again)! - Page 2 EmptySun 17 Dec 2017 - 5:37

Swanpaw was startled as Jaystream shouted a warning, leaping to the side. She watched Ashpaw attacked the raccoon, and looked at the creature. She paused for a moment, preparing to charge, and raced forward, striking with her unsheathed claws. How dare this raccoon attempt to get the better of her.

Swanpaw used Front Paw Strike on the Raccoon, dealing 6 damage and costing 10 SP

The lumbering creature, though weakened, blindly swiped to try and attack one of the cats responsible for its injuries.

The Raccoon used Quick Swipe on Jaystream, dealing 20 damage and costing 10 SP

Jaystream
80/100 HP
265/280 SP

Raccoon
1/30 HP
290/300 SP

Ashpaw
20/20 HP
70/80 SP

Swanpaw
20/20 HP
70/80 SP

Last edited by Holly on Mon 18 Dec 2017 - 3:38; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Patrol Time (Again)!   Hunting Patrol Time (Again)! - Page 2 EmptySun 17 Dec 2017 - 13:19

The deputy hissed angrily feeling the pain in his flesh but he had to end this. Without wasting time in crying, the warrior slashed the throat of the raccoon with his unsheathed paw, giving it the last hit. The blood covered his paw as he stepped away from the dead body, breathing heavily by the adrenaline. The blood from his head started to cover his vision so he swept it away with one paw. "That was... dangerous. But I'm glad that you're okay and that... you fight well. But we cannot stay here any longer. This patrol is done and we need to head back home. This wound stings a bit and I will visit the medicine cats." He mewed, touching the damaged part gently so he could see how bad it was. It didn't seem to leave scars in the future, though.

"Swanpaw, Ashpaw and Duskpaw, pick all the prey you can and let's go. Follow me, we need to inform Ivystar about this." He mewed before picking up the fishes he caught and carrying them on his jaws as he walked back to the camp with the three apprentices following him. This didn't end like he expected... but at least they managed to get rid of a predator that could be dangerous for the rest of the camp.

Jaystream used Front Paw Strike on Raccoon, dealing 14 damage and costing 10 stamina.
Jaystream
80/100 HP
255/280 SP

Raccoon
0/30 HP
290/300 SP

Ashpaw
20/20 HP
70/80 SP

Swanpaw
20/20 HP
70/80 SP

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Patrol Time (Again)!   Hunting Patrol Time (Again)! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hunting Patrol Time (Again)!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next