Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Is There Anything That's Worth More...

Go down 
+5
Frostash
kaitophantom1412
Ivy-ssi
Tiger_Lily
Jay Bird
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Tiger_Lily

Tiger_Lily

Characters : {V}ixenstep {S}himmerpaw {So}otpaw {B}uzzardpaw {D}ovepaw
Clan/Rank : {V}RiverClan Young Warrior {S}SkyClan Apprentice {So}ShadowClan Apprentice {B}SkyClan Apprentice {D}ThunderClan Apprentice
Aries Rooster
Number of posts : 393

Is There Anything That's Worth More... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is There Anything That's Worth More...   Is There Anything That's Worth More... - Page 4 EmptySun 22 Oct 2017 - 0:06

Sootkit padded up to Rowantalon, their difference in size overwhelming. "Hello, grandpa!" he mewled happily, looking up at Rowantalon's face.

Art By Jay Bird
Vixenstep (RiverClan Young Warrior)
[Shimmerpaw (SkyClan apprentice)
Sootpaw (ShadowClan apprentice)
Buzzardpaw (SkyClan apprentice)
Dovepaw (ThunderClan apprentice)
Back to top Go down
Ivy-ssi

Ivy-ssi

Characters : Cardinalpaw ♂ | Minkpaw ♂ | Whitepaw ♀ | Hickorypaw ♂ | Eveningkit ♀
Clan/Rank : (C) SkC app (M) SC app (W) TC app (H) RC app (E) WC kit
Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 697

PostSubject: Re: Is There Anything That's Worth More...   Is There Anything That's Worth More... - Page 4 EmptySun 22 Oct 2017 - 8:42

All the other cats here, besides his siblings, were bigger than Hailkit. He tried to go as tall as he could, puffed out his chest, and shook off his nervousness. "I'll be Hailstar eventually!"

Minkpaw | tom | SC app

Whitepaw | She-cat | TC app

Hickorypaw | Tom | RC app

Eveningkit | She-cat | WC kit

<3
Back to top Go down
Tiger_Lily

Tiger_Lily

Clan/Rank : {V}RiverClan Young Warrior {S}SkyClan Apprentice {So}ShadowClan Apprentice {B}SkyClan Apprentice {D}ThunderClan Apprentice
Aries Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Is There Anything That's Worth More...   Is There Anything That's Worth More... - Page 4 EmptySun 22 Oct 2017 - 9:40

Looking at Hailkit with annoyance, Sootkit fluffed up his long fur and shoved Hailkit with his hind leg. "Not if I become leader first!" he taunted.

Art By Jay Bird
Back to top Go down
Ivy-ssi

Ivy-ssi

Characters : Cardinalpaw ♂ | Minkpaw ♂ | Whitepaw ♀ | Hickorypaw ♂ | Eveningkit ♀
Clan/Rank : (C) SkC app (M) SC app (W) TC app (H) RC app (E) WC kit
Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 697

PostSubject: Re: Is There Anything That's Worth More...   Is There Anything That's Worth More... - Page 4 EmptySun 22 Oct 2017 - 10:03

"Then you'll make me Deputy, right?" Hailkit replied, scowling as Sootkit.

OOC: heh, Sootkit is more likely to become leader than Hailkit..

Minkpaw | tom | SC app

Whitepaw | She-cat | TC app

Hickorypaw | Tom | RC app

Eveningkit | She-cat | WC kit

<3
Back to top Go down
Tiger_Lily

Tiger_Lily

Aries Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Is There Anything That's Worth More...   Is There Anything That's Worth More... - Page 4 EmptySun 22 Oct 2017 - 10:08

Taking this seriously, Sootkit thought for a moment. "Only if you can kill a fox before you become a warrior," he said, deciding that this was an impossible enough task.

Art By Jay Bird
Back to top Go down
Frostash

Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 407

PostSubject: Re: Is There Anything That's Worth More...   Is There Anything That's Worth More... - Page 4 EmptySun 22 Oct 2017 - 10:12

Darkkit rolled his eyes. “I would like to be the best warrior ever!” He exclaimed happily, “then, if I do become a deputy, I would be extremely happy, but I don’t really want to become a leader.”

kaitophantom1412

Characters : Ashpaw, Leafpaw (WC), Whitekit (RC)
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan/Apprentice; Windclan/Apprentice; Riverclan/Kit
Taurus Rat
Number of posts : 55

PostSubject: Re: Is There Anything That's Worth More...   Is There Anything That's Worth More... - Page 4 EmptySun 22 Oct 2017 - 10:17

Ashkit shook his head. "I don't want to be leader either." Everyone would be watching him all the time. He would prefer just being a brave warrior.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Tiger_Lily

Tiger_Lily

Aries Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Is There Anything That's Worth More...   Is There Anything That's Worth More... - Page 4 EmptySun 22 Oct 2017 - 10:28

"Well you guys are just too scared to be leaders. Hailkit, maybe I'll have to make you my deputy instead of these scaredy-kits," he taunted, giggling.

Art By Jay Bird
Back to top Go down
kaitophantom1412

kaitophantom1412

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Is There Anything That's Worth More...   Is There Anything That's Worth More... - Page 4 EmptySun 22 Oct 2017 - 11:01

"I'm not a scaredy-kit," Ashkit responded, looking at hispaws.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Tiger_Lily

Tiger_Lily

Aries Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Is There Anything That's Worth More...   Is There Anything That's Worth More... - Page 4 EmptySun 22 Oct 2017 - 11:11

"Mmmhmmm sure..." Sootkit said sarcastically. "And I'm a she-cat."

Art By Jay Bird
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: Is There Anything That's Worth More...   Is There Anything That's Worth More... - Page 4 EmptySun 22 Oct 2017 - 11:25

Cedarstorm nodded gladly to see that her kittens did what she told them It was great that they could know all the family they had in Shadowclan but she also noticed that maybe too many cats could be scary for them. At least that what she saw in Ashkit and Hailkit when they answered to Rowantalon. Maybe it was time to move on to the next spot they would visit...

Her blue eyes glanced suddenly at Hailkit when he said he was going to be Hailstar. A nostalgic smile appeared on her muzzle remembering how her sister, Curlypaw, also wanted to be a leader when she was a kit. Seeing Hailkit acting like that it was almost like seeing Curlykit claiming to be Curlystar. But that happy moment ended when her kits started to argue. Frowning, the she-cat looked at Sootkit and she put a paw between the dark and white kitten and the gray little tom that was looking at his paws. "Sootkit... It isn't good to make fun of your brothers when you know you can hurt them. I'll have to ask to apologize if you want to continue our trip or we will have to go back to the nursery." She said softly but hiding a warning behind her tone. Her blue eyes looked back at her mate, giving him a softer and kinder smile. "Well, shall we go to the apprentice den, my birdie?" She purred saying that nickname that she loved to use when she was with Crowfur.

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
Is There Anything That's Worth More... - Page 4 Signat14
Back to top Go down
Tiger_Lily

Tiger_Lily

Aries Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Is There Anything That's Worth More...   Is There Anything That's Worth More... - Page 4 EmptySun 22 Oct 2017 - 11:35

Looking down at his paws, Sootkit mumbled reluctantly, "Sorry...", "Scaredy-kits" he hissed once his mother was out of earshot.

Art By Jay Bird
Back to top Go down
kaitophantom1412

kaitophantom1412

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Is There Anything That's Worth More...   Is There Anything That's Worth More... - Page 4 EmptySun 22 Oct 2017 - 11:53

Ashkit pounced on his brother with a small yowl.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Tiger_Lily

Tiger_Lily

Aries Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Is There Anything That's Worth More...   Is There Anything That's Worth More... - Page 4 EmptySun 22 Oct 2017 - 11:59

After a brief moment of surprise, Sootkit decided to let his smaller brother have some fun. He rolled onto his back, laughing. "Okay, you win. You're not a scaredy-kit. As a matter of fact,
I think you'll be a great warrior. I was just teasing."
He batted at his brother very lightly on the nose, not nearly enough to hurt or stun him, just so Ashkit would let him go.

Art By Jay Bird
Back to top Go down
Frostash

Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 407

PostSubject: Re: Is There Anything That's Worth More...   Is There Anything That's Worth More... - Page 4 EmptySun 22 Oct 2017 - 12:06

Darkkit scowled. “So what does that make me?” He hissed to Sootkit. “Anyway, I see no reason to fight. If you do call me a scaredy-kit again, I may change my mind,” he mewed, whilst stalking off to another spot away from Sootkit. He wouldn’t say it, but he was extremely cross with Sootkit. I’m not a scaredy-kit! Am I? He thought. Huffing, he turned his back on Sootkit and concentrated on watching his surroundings.

PostSubject: Re: Is There Anything That's Worth More...   Is There Anything That's Worth More... - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Is There Anything That's Worth More...
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Camp-
Jump to: