Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

(I am) Desperate (for Something Worth It)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
WoozleDoozle

Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 29

(I am) Desperate (for Something Worth It) Empty
PostSubject: (I am) Desperate (for Something Worth It)   (I am) Desperate (for Something Worth It) EmptyFri 28 Jun 2019 - 17:25

Okay, not sure how to lead into this so here’s the plot I’m wanting to do, it’s currently awaiting approval :)

Desperate

Grovekit/paw is a hard worker, but all the training and practice in the world can’t change one thing—he’s not reliable. In battle, he becomes worn out too quickly, and though he will keep fighting through it, he’s not much help. He spends most of his time hunting, but can’t seem to keep up with the rabbits that race across the moor. Becoming a warrior seems to take too many moons, and he alienates his friends with black and white thinking and an opinionated nature.
Determined to prove that he’s reliable, desperate for the opportunity to be relied upon, he has kits with a mate. But he doesn’t love this mate at all (partially because he’s into toms, but there’s other things at play, too), though he tries to convince himself that he does—he is using her, and the kits, to prove himself. The relationship is rocky and will end badly, and during the relationship, he’s secretly seeing a tom (from any clan or no clan).
I would like him to abscond to Thunderclan at the end of all this, because he can’t face the she-cat and kits that he’s hurt. In Thunderclan, he becomes a much better warrior, hunting better in the undergrowth and gaining energy in the shade of tall trees. Of course, I know that there’s rules surrounding joining other clans so thats not set in stone!
Obviously all this is just from the perspective of Grovekit—I’m excited to hear any ideas that you want to add if you’re interested in joining in! I don’t want to be dominating and focus only on my own character, I want everyone to have equal roles and character development :)

So, basically, he needs a future mate (Windclan she-cat), 2-4 kits, and a tom (any clan or no clan) to have a romance with.

Last edited by WoozleDoozle on Mon 1 Jul 2019 - 10:48; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
owl

owl

Characters : Loonpaw and Meadowpaw
Clan/Rank : Loonpaw - WC // Meadowpaw - SkC
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: (I am) Desperate (for Something Worth It)   (I am) Desperate (for Something Worth It) EmptyFri 28 Jun 2019 - 17:39

For the unlucky future mate, I think Loonpaw would be pretty great! She’s not incredibly creative or independent and would definitely fall for a tom full of kind words and a determined heart. Here’s her bio: click! She would totally relate to his inability to be reliable, but where he wants to be dependable, she would rather sit back and live in the moment, so it would be an interesting contrast!

Back to top Go down
WoozleDoozle

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: (I am) Desperate (for Something Worth It)   (I am) Desperate (for Something Worth It) EmptyFri 28 Jun 2019 - 17:45

I read her bio, and you’re right! I think they’ll be a really interesting pair to RP :D I think for the sake of this plot, they shouldn’t be very close before becoming mates, so maybe they can meet as apprentices and have a few patrols together, but not get to know one another too much. What do you think? :)
Back to top Go down
lemon
Former Staff
Former Staff
lemon

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 1305

PostSubject: Re: (I am) Desperate (for Something Worth It)   (I am) Desperate (for Something Worth It) EmptyFri 28 Jun 2019 - 17:50

I read over the plot, and it looks super interesting! Grovekit is a cool character and I love him lol! I did notice you mentioned he'd eventually be leaving for ThunderClan. RainyHeart currently roleplayes as their leader, Leopardstar, and she'd have to approve Grove's entry on that end, but I know on my side (as leader of WindClan) Finchstar would definitely let him leave and follow his heart (even though he may be sad to see him go) XD

Loachkit
of RiverClan
Kit
10 HP / 30 SP

active thursday - sunday

read about my cats below

(updated on days listed above)
lemon's sourcats

Back to top Go down
Historical_Sām

Historical_Sām

Characters : Pinekit, Lionkit
Gemini Rat
Number of posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: (I am) Desperate (for Something Worth It)   (I am) Desperate (for Something Worth It) EmptyFri 28 Jun 2019 - 18:37

I love this plot, and although none of my characters can be one of the mates, I can offer up Pinekit (to be Pinepaw) as someone to, depending on what you'd rather have happen, to either go against Grovepaw joining Thunderclan or vouching for him.

He might be a sort of friend in another clan Grovepaw might have, (Pinekit is in Thunderclan) and depending on want you'd prefer Pinekit could create drama by being Grovepaw's friend, and then tell Thunderclan they should deny him, or you could just have Pinekit be a friend to Grovepaw who vouches for him. He could also vouch for him or go against him without be related to him before hand. He'd probably try to be involved in this, he likes be involved in things. Whatever you'd prefer.

Pinekit will be born on the 30th, so he'll most likely be an apprentice when this takes place.

Joined Sunday, June 23rd, 2019

Click to find out who Sām is!

[♂] Pinekit | Thunderclan | Newborn Kit | 660000

[♂] Lionkit | Riverclan | Kit | cc6600
Back to top Go down
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S%C4%81m
WoozleDoozle

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: (I am) Desperate (for Something Worth It)   (I am) Desperate (for Something Worth It) EmptyFri 28 Jun 2019 - 18:50

That sounds great!! It’d be really helpful and fit in the plot super well if Grovepaw had someone vouching for him in Thunderclan, and it’ll be great for them to be friends :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (I am) Desperate (for Something Worth It)   (I am) Desperate (for Something Worth It) Empty

Back to top Go down

(I am) Desperate (for Something Worth It)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Plotting Pages-
Jump to: