Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Leaves And Daisies

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3844

Leaves And Daisies Empty
PostSubject: Leaves And Daisies   Leaves And Daisies EmptySat 14 Oct 2017 - 18:27

It was early when the apprentice and the warrior made their way out of camp, walking side-by-side. The sky was streaked pink and gold, and birds had just started to sing a cheerful good morning. Approaching clouds promised rain and a soft dew coated the landscape, making everything glimmer. A bitter breeze ran through the forest, making leaves shiver as it brushed impatiently past them, bound for Windclan's moors. Leafstorm flicked his tail as he padded through the orange and yellow territory, his thick fur catching occasionally on brambles and leaves. Today he'd be teaching Daisypaw the finer points of hunting. Lionspark was too busy to deal with an apprentice now, and frankly he couldn't blame her.

The tabby paused in a small clearing and turned his bright green eyes on Daisypaw with a faint smile. "Alright Daisypaw," He mewed, his tufted ears swiveling as he made note of the prey in the area. "Before we get started, show me what you can do."

OOC: You already learned how to hunt with Frostpaw, so I'm just going to see how well you know it and help you a bit, okay?

FireDaisy

Characters : Dapplekit (D)
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Kit (D)
Libra Goat
Number of posts : 2679

Leaves And Daisies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaves And Daisies   Leaves And Daisies EmptySun 15 Oct 2017 - 12:35

"ok leafstorm.' she said then sniffed the air. when she caught a sent of rabbit she went into a crouch. she stalked the sent getting closer until she saw the rabbit and got ready to pounce. when she got close enough she pounced and killed it. she trotted up to him with her kill in her mouth.

10/30

Skyclan

Last edited by Daisy on Sun 15 Oct 2017 - 12:35; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://firedaisy365.deviantart.com
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15098

Leaves And Daisies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaves And Daisies   Leaves And Daisies EmptySun 15 Oct 2017 - 12:35

The member 'Daisy' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 2

Leaves And Daisies Mistpe10
Leaves And Daisies Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

Leaves And Daisies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaves And Daisies   Leaves And Daisies EmptyThu 9 Nov 2017 - 11:55

OOC: I'm so, so sorry! Thanks for the PM-reminder- don't be afraid to PM me in the future if I ever forget to post anywhere~

IC:
Leafstorm nodded in approval, grinning. "Good catch," He mewed. "But next time, pounce faster. It nearly got away- you need to be confident in your abilities, or you'll never catch anything."
He dug a small hole and dropped the rabbit inside. "Always bury your prey." He explained, pushing the pile of dirt on top of the kill. "That way, passing scavengers won't eat it while we're gone. We'll come back for it after we're done hunting." Leafstorm's tufted ears twitched- there was something loud nearby, probably a squirrel or another rabbit."Okay, Daisypaw. I want you to try and catch your next piece of prey with your eyes closed. Rely on your sense of smell, your hearing, and your whiskers."

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

Leaves And Daisies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaves And Daisies   Leaves And Daisies EmptySun 12 Nov 2017 - 15:11

OOC: I know this might be mean but I like you as a mentor almost as good as honey badger
OC: daisypaw listened and closed her eyes. she smelled rabbot and stalked the scent. before she ran into a tree her whiskeres warned her so she turned when she could tell the scent was getting stronger she crouched ready to pounce. when she heard the rabbit she pounced and ran into a tree. she pounced to hard and hurt her head. she opened her eyes noticing how she hurt her head. "oww that hurt." she said with a little smile and got up.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15098

Leaves And Daisies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaves And Daisies   Leaves And Daisies EmptySun 12 Nov 2017 - 15:11

The member 'Daisy Cat' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 2

Leaves And Daisies Mistpe10
Leaves And Daisies Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

Leaves And Daisies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaves And Daisies   Leaves And Daisies EmptySun 12 Nov 2017 - 17:59

OOC: Thank you!
IC
"Are you alright?" Leafstorm trotted towards Daisypaw, checking her head for any injuries -she seemed clear- and allowed himself a smile. "Great work using your whiskers to avoid the first tree," He purred. "And you did a good job locating that rabbit with just your nose and ears. Next time, creep a little closer. It's alright to pounce fast, just make sure there's nothing in your way." He flicked his tail and turned, nudging Daisypaw forward gently. "Alright, let's head back to camp. I'll be sure to tell Lionspark what a good job you did. Do you need to check your head with Sageleaf?" The fluffy tom's ears flicked and he padded back to where they had buried the rabbit. "I'll carry this back." He mewed.

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

Leaves And Daisies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaves And Daisies   Leaves And Daisies EmptySun 12 Nov 2017 - 18:03

Daisypaw laughed when he said that she was good finding the first tree but not the second. "ya I'm ok I don't think it's that bad probably just a bruise." she told him. She watched him pick it up then followed him back.

OOC: now what?

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

Leaves And Daisies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaves And Daisies   Leaves And Daisies EmptySun 12 Nov 2017 - 18:50

OOC: Well, if you think your cat is hurt enough, I'd create a topic in the Medicine Cat Den. Other than that, I think you did well! This counts as a training topic, but I'd check with a moderator and ask them if this counts as a hunting patrol or not. I think this topic is over, but it's really up to you. Nice work!

Leaves And Daisies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaves And Daisies   Leaves And Daisies Empty

Back to top Go down

Leaves And Daisies
Page 1 of 1