Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

October's Gathering 2017

Go down 
+23
Holly
Middy
Sunrose
Jay Bird
RainyHeart
Icee
Sunlit
Rush
Hazel
Reaper King
Dingorok
Clover
Knight
bertie beetle
Squirrelnose
Drippy
Inky Pawprints
Honey Badger
Chopped limbs
Wild
Stags
Ash
Seer
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

October's Gathering 2017 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: October's Gathering 2017   October's Gathering 2017 - Page 5 EmptyWed 18 Oct 2017 - 17:12

Curlypaw listened to Cedarstorm's assurance, and couldn't help but grin. She liked having a supporter, even if seemingly her only one was her own sister. Maybe she was right, and one day Magpiestar would give her the rank that she was sure that she deserved. That would be a dream come true. Purring, she gratefully nuzzled the warrior. "Thanks sis. Hopefully you're right."
The apprentice's head turned abruptly as Ivypaw approached them. Her eyes narrowed at the ThunderClan apprentice's bright greeting, her natural suspicious nature causing her to feel threatened by any cat of another clan, or even in some cases from her own clan. The gray tabby let out a small snort of amusement at her sister's introduction. She could be so self-righteous sometimes. Not that her reaction wouldn't be as arrogant, she was just a little more cautious around strangers. "I'm Curlypaw, but I'll be a warrior within the next moon. I'm Cedarstorm's sister." Turning to the she-cat in question, she added; "And then I'll be one of the greater ShadowClan warriors."
---------------------------
Nutfur padded into Fourtrees with the rest of RiverClan, proud to finally be a warrior. She looked around and chose a spot to sit, hoping that someone would come up to her.

October's Gathering 2017 - Page 5 Signat10
Back to top Go down
bertie beetle

bertie beetle

Characters : Blazingwing, Mist [DEAD], Aspenkit [DEAD], Duskpaw [DEAD], Ash of the Burning Forest [DEAD], Drift, Hollykit (UNBORN)
Clan/Rank : NAW of thunderclan, rogue, kit of skyclan, apprentice of riverclan, app of windclan, kit of skyclan
Gemini Goat
Number of posts : 529

PostSubject: Re: October's Gathering 2017   October's Gathering 2017 - Page 5 EmptyWed 18 Oct 2017 - 21:11

Blazingwing grunted as a she-cat (nutfur) settled down several tail-lengths away from him, and approached her reluctantly. It was a gathering, after all. He gazed at her cautiously, before sitting down near her, but being careful not to sit too close.

”Hello..” Blazingwing mumbled, self-consciously trying to hide his newly broken jaw.

thunderclan young warrior  -  skyclan apprentice  -  skyclan kit  - riverclan kit

me likey choro the churro

October's Gathering 2017 - Page 5 9879156October's Gathering 2017 - Page 5 9877833October's Gathering 2017 - Page 5 9877898October's Gathering 2017 - Page 5 9884046
Back to top Go down
AirJordanz

AirJordanz

Characters : Twigkit (Tw)
Clan/Rank : TC kit (Tw)
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 573

PostSubject: Re: October's Gathering 2017   October's Gathering 2017 - Page 5 EmptyThu 19 Oct 2017 - 19:38

Dandeliondapple padded into Fourtrees after the rest of SkyClan. She seemed distant and aloof, saddened by the death of her closest friend moons ago. Was it really that long since she had last seen Lionpaw? It felt like yesterday...

---

Lizardtail slunk in with ShadowClan. His tail was low. He did not feel like doing much now that his father, Leopardstar, was gone.

---

Weedblaze followed ThunderClan towards the gathering cats. He was rather eager to show off now that he was officially a warrior.
Back to top Go down
Ivy-ssi

Ivy-ssi

Characters : Cardinalpaw ♂ | Minkpaw ♂ | Whitepaw ♀ | Hickorypaw ♂ | Eveningkit ♀
Clan/Rank : (C) SkC app (M) SC app (W) TC app (H) RC app (E) WC kit
Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 697

PostSubject: Re: October's Gathering 2017   October's Gathering 2017 - Page 5 EmptyThu 19 Oct 2017 - 20:02

"Nice to meet you. Good luck on being made a warrior," Ivypaw replied, not sure if that was the best response or not. "So what is ShadowClan's territory like? O-or am I not suppose to know yet?"

OOC: If Ivypaw was interrupting something, just tell me and I can find a distraction for her. :)
Edit: o lord... I put "ShadowClan's terrifying like?" Instead of "ShadowClan's territory like?" .. I fixed it.

Minkpaw | tom | SC app

Whitepaw | She-cat | TC app

Hickorypaw | Tom | RC app

Eveningkit | She-cat | WC kit

<3
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: October's Gathering 2017   October's Gathering 2017 - Page 5 EmptyFri 3 Nov 2017 - 17:04

"Cats of all clans, I come to you today as Fishstar is unwell. Thus I take her place for this gathering. However, I assure you, that this will not change anything. All trespassers will be dealt with extreme prejudice." Her gaze swept the leaders on the rock in an act of defiance, making it clear that she was more than happy to take them on if they dared. She wasn't afraid of anything, RiverClan had survived so much in her life, they would not fall to rogues and kittypets masquerading as clan cats. "And of course, RiverClan is still as strong as ever with three new warriors to join our ranks, Sunpetal, Nutfur and Batfang. Willowpetal's final litter also ascended to the rank of apprentice. Prey is still flowing in our territory, and we are blessed with many queens flushed with kits. StarClan has clearly been on our side the last few moons."
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6722

PostSubject: Re: October's Gathering 2017   October's Gathering 2017 - Page 5 EmptyFri 3 Nov 2017 - 17:21

Ashstar's ears pricked forwards as Ivyfall began the Gathering- with all of Fishstar's absences, she wouldn't be surprised if the she-cat became leader soon. The RiverClan deputy was fierce and ready to fight, as usual, but aside from that there were no very important announcements. After Ivyfall finished, the WindClan leader stepped up to start her spiel. "WindClan has been faring well lately, with plenty of prey and sufficient shelter. We have a new warrior, Hollowbranch, and several new apprentices- Ivypaw, Silverpaw, Lightningpaw, Mistpaw, Icepaw, Shadepaw, and Wolfpaw. We also have many queens and kits in the nursery. We hope that StarClan will continue to bless us all and let peace reign in the forest." Ashstar sat down again, ready for the other leaders' announcements.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1862

PostSubject: Re: October's Gathering 2017   October's Gathering 2017 - Page 5 EmptySun 5 Nov 2017 - 9:08

Hollowbranch pricked his ears at his name.

.: Coyotegrin :: Kestrelchirp :: Quailprowler : Singedfox :.
#9966ff : #cc3300 : #6699ff : #993366 : Bold
WC T5 Warrior : WC T3 Warrior : TC T2 Warrior : SC T1 Warrior (Perma-NPC)
"When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire."

Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Characters : Dapplekit (D)
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Kit (D)
Libra Goat
Number of posts : 2679

PostSubject: Re: October's Gathering 2017   October's Gathering 2017 - Page 5 EmptyWed 8 Nov 2017 - 8:09

Frostpaw was a little sad when she didn't hear her name but she didn't mind. Today was a day for peace. She went to Daisypaw,rosepaw, and foxpaw. "hey guys." she whispered and sat down while the leaders where still talking.

Rosepaw looked up to see frostpaw but then went back to the meeting.

Daisypaw saw frostpaw and shhed her with her tail. She was sitting with her friend foxpaw and was trying to hear the leaders.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
https://firedaisy365.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: October's Gathering 2017   October's Gathering 2017 - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

October's Gathering 2017
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5