Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

October's Gathering 2017

Go down 
+23
Holly
Middy
Sunrose
Jay Bird
RainyHeart
Icee
Sunlit
Rush
Hazel
Reaper King
Dingorok
Clover
Knight
bertie beetle
Squirrelnose
Drippy
Inky Pawprints
Honey Badger
Chopped limbs
Wild
Stags
Ash
Seer
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Characters : Dapplekit (D)
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Kit (D)
Libra Goat
Number of posts : 2679

October's Gathering 2017 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: October's Gathering 2017   October's Gathering 2017 - Page 4 EmptyThu 12 Oct 2017 - 11:09

Daisypaw looked over her shoulder and saw rose paws siblings. "hey guys I'm Daisypaw ftom thunderclan." she asked the cats

Frostpaw saw them when Daisypaw did and said the same thing. " ya and I'm frostpaw of windclan." she joined in.

Rosepaw fallowed her siblings to her friends. "oh hi guys I didn't know you where here I'm rosepaw from shadowclan." she told the group.

10/30

Skyclan

Last edited by Daisy on Sun 15 Oct 2017 - 14:30; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://firedaisy365.deviantart.com
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: October's Gathering 2017   October's Gathering 2017 - Page 4 EmptyThu 12 Oct 2017 - 13:31

Curlypaw padded into Fortress with the rest of ShadowClan, feeling bored and a little irritated. Hopefully this would be her last gathering as an apprentice, seeing as everyone her age seemed to already be a warrior. She looked around the group of cats and spotted Cedarstorm, sitting by herself. Deciding to catch up a little with her sister, she started heading over to the warrior's location. Then a certain black-furred tom caused her to stop. And he seemed to be going to the exact same cat she was. In an even worse mood, she continued over to her sister, ignoring Crowfur.
"Hello Cedarstorm. How are you doing?"
-------------------------------------------
"Hi mom," Shrewpaw acknowledged as Darkflight passed by, not really paying attention to it. He looked around, wondering who he should talk to. He soon spotted a ShadowClan she-cat who he recognized from FightClan. Willow paw was her name, he remembered. Cheerfully he trotted over to her. "Hey! You're Willowpaw, right? I'm Shrewpaw, remember me? Ya'know, from FightClan?"

October's Gathering 2017 - Page 4 Signat10
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3844

PostSubject: Re: October's Gathering 2017   October's Gathering 2017 - Page 4 EmptyThu 12 Oct 2017 - 17:25

Willowheart's ears flattened as the fluffy brown apprentice approached her. "Shh!" She whispered. "It's a secret, remember? Besides,"
Her chest puffed out a little and her amber eyes shone proudly. "My name's Willowheart now. I can't do Fightclan anymore."
The black-and-white warrior grinned and playfully knocked Shrewpaw's shoulder. "What 'bout you? How long are you gonna be an apprentice?"

Dingorok

Characters : [T]oadleap | [A]shpaw | [S]toatpaw | [C]obwebkit | [P]umakit
Clan/Rank : [T]TC-young warrior | [A]RC-apprentice | [S]ShC-apprentice | [C]Loner-kit
Number of posts : 376

PostSubject: Re: October's Gathering 2017   October's Gathering 2017 - Page 4 EmptySun 15 Oct 2017 - 13:34

Toadpaw blinked again, this time at the hostility of Echopaw. "Huh, so that weird cat was from WindClan? Well, I guess I'll steer clear of them for now. They don't seem very friendly at all." He shook his head to himself.

Hearing Daisypaw and Frostpaw, he turned around, forgetting the unpleasantness that had happened just earlier. He meowed, "Hello!" Addressing Frostpaw, he meowed, "I'm Toadpaw, from ThunderClan. It's exciting being an apprentice!"

Half-boasting and half-joking, he playfully headbutted Daisypaw's side and purred, " Daisypaw's here, huh?
ThunderClanners represent! ThunderClanners are the very best!
"  

OOC: Thanks for editing, Daisy! I edited too.

CLICK HERE- Romance/fighting plot looking for toms of any clans!

October's Gathering 2017 - Page 4 Y7g3q6fuOctober's Gathering 2017 - Page 4 Russian-blue-catOctober's Gathering 2017 - Page 4 Shutterstock_138013388-300x300October's Gathering 2017 - Page 4 Grey-Ragamuffin-Kitten-Sitting-Garden

Toadleap's IC: #6600ff | Ashpaw's IC: #00cc66 | Stoatpaw's IC: #cc0000 | Cobwebkit's IC: #ffcc00

Last edited by Dingorok on Fri 20 Oct 2017 - 9:22; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: October's Gathering 2017   October's Gathering 2017 - Page 4 EmptySun 15 Oct 2017 - 14:23

The brown tabby she-cat finally met the eyes of her sister and smiled brightly when she saw her but, as her closest family, she could notice that something was wrong. "Curlypaw! I was waiting for you. Come here and sit with me, please. I wanted to talk to you from some time ago." She purred, pointing with her fluffy tail a free spot for her in her right side. "I'm great! I admit that warriorhood is a bit exhausting but I'm happy to be serving my clan with everything I got. What about you? Are you okay? You seem a bit pissed of." She said looking at her with concerned eyes, not noticing that the dark-furred tom was approaching them.

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
October's Gathering 2017 - Page 4 Signat14
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: October's Gathering 2017   October's Gathering 2017 - Page 4 EmptySun 15 Oct 2017 - 15:42

Curlypaw smiled at Cedarstorm's response, glad that her sister was being nice to her. She hadn't expected anything else, it just always felt nice to have family members who cared for her. And it just felt amazing that she noticed her before noticing Crowfur. She sat down in the place that the other she-cat had indicated, listening intently to what her sister was saying. At the first few sentences of her explanation, the apprentice's thoughts were mostly focused on how she still wasn't a warrior, though she was proud of her sister of course. But as the discussion topic changed to her, she started feeling a little bit uncomfortable.
"I'm proud to have a great warrior like you as my sister," Curlypaw began, nuzzling Cedarstorm playfully. "Me? Eh, I'm just a little upset that I'm still an apprentice while you're a warrior."
-------------------------------------------
"Oh yeah, it's a secret," Shrewpaw replied. He knew it was a secret, but his whole inability to worry left him to not be too concerned with someone who wasn't supposed to learning about FightClan. At Willowheart's next words, he looked at her with respect and a little bit of admiration. He returned the nudge before she finished speaking, but still listened. Not even taking a moment to think, he came up with a response. "Good job becoming a warrior. Though its too bad I won't see you anymore, I guess you graduated. I haven't even had my assessment yet, so I don't really know when I'm gonna become a warrior."

October's Gathering 2017 - Page 4 Signat10
Back to top Go down
Ivy-ssi

Ivy-ssi

Characters : Cardinalpaw ♂ | Minkpaw ♂ | Whitepaw ♀ | Hickorypaw ♂ | Eveningkit ♀
Clan/Rank : (C) SkC app (M) SC app (W) TC app (H) RC app (E) WC kit
Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 697

PostSubject: Re: October's Gathering 2017   October's Gathering 2017 - Page 4 EmptyMon 16 Oct 2017 - 14:28

Ivypaw padded over too two cats. (Curlypaw and Cedarstorm.) "Hi! I'm Ivypaw and I'm from ThunderClan! she greeted. "Who are you?"

-------

Russetpaw padded over too some Apprentices. (Daisypaw, Frostpaw, Rosepaw, and Toadpaw) "Hi, I'm from SkyClan. My name is Russetpaw. What are your names?"

OOC: Russet and Ivy are gonna be the only ones to come to this gathering, because I don't feel like having four different cats talking a bunch in different groups xD Just Foxpaw and Fawnpaw will come to the next one.

Minkpaw | tom | SC app

Whitepaw | She-cat | TC app

Hickorypaw | Tom | RC app

Eveningkit | She-cat | WC kit

<3
Back to top Go down
bertie beetle

bertie beetle

Characters : Blazingwing, Mist [DEAD], Aspenkit [DEAD], Duskpaw [DEAD], Ash of the Burning Forest [DEAD], Drift, Hollykit (UNBORN)
Clan/Rank : NAW of thunderclan, rogue, kit of skyclan, apprentice of riverclan, app of windclan, kit of skyclan
Gemini Goat
Number of posts : 529

PostSubject: Re: October's Gathering 2017   October's Gathering 2017 - Page 4 EmptyMon 16 Oct 2017 - 22:37

Blazingwing narrowed his eyes at the growing number of loud, friendly cats, and made his way over to the edge of the gathering, keeping his distance from the others. Usually he would be thrilled at the idea of befriending other clans, but today, mingling with other cats made him sick to his stomach. He rather grumpily turned away from the crowd, trying to block out the sounds of meows and purrs.

thunderclan young warrior  -  skyclan apprentice  -  skyclan kit  - riverclan kit

me likey choro the churro

October's Gathering 2017 - Page 4 9879156October's Gathering 2017 - Page 4 9877833October's Gathering 2017 - Page 4 9877898October's Gathering 2017 - Page 4 9884046
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: October's Gathering 2017   October's Gathering 2017 - Page 4 EmptyTue 17 Oct 2017 - 18:07

The pretty brown tabby she-cat listened to her sister smiling. She nuzzled her back and touched her head gently with one of her paws, messing up her fur a bit, sisterly. "Hey! Don't worry too much about it. I'm sure you're going to be a warrior very soon! After all, you're a great cat and I cannot understand why Magpiestar hasn't noticed that! Maybe he is still learning but don't doubt yourself. You're amazing, Curlypaw." She purred, with a warm and friendly smile. Despite her missing ear, the warrior knew that her sister was more than capable to be as great as any warrior. She was responsible and was worried for her clan. That was all that you needed to be a good Shadowclan warrior.

A cheery voice distracted her from the Shadowclan apprentice. Her blue eyes gazed the Thunderclan she-cat approaching, a bit surprised by her friendly attitude with cats from another clan. "I'm Cedarstorm, one of the greater warriors in all Shadowclan." She said puffing up her chest, arrogantly and over-confident like she was. He didn't like too much to talk to cats from another clan but this was a Gathering and there was no need for unnecessary clan's disputes. However, that didn't mean that she should act too friendly all the time toward the Thunderclan apprentice.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: October's Gathering 2017   October's Gathering 2017 - Page 4 EmptyTue 17 Oct 2017 - 22:52

Ivyfall lead RiverClan into the gathering, the deputy refused to show any real emotion as she jumped up onto the Great rock. She just gave all the leaders a sharp glance, daring them to comment before looking out to her clan. She seemed more prickly than usual, her cool green gaze focused on something out of sight.
Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1958

PostSubject: Re: October's Gathering 2017   October's Gathering 2017 - Page 4 EmptyTue 17 Oct 2017 - 23:17

Lilypaw walked right behind the deputy. She wanted to be one of the first apprentices to get there.
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: October's Gathering 2017   October's Gathering 2017 - Page 4 EmptyWed 18 Oct 2017 - 3:23

Silverpaw entered the Gathering behind the rest of the apprentices with her usual grumpy face. She didn't care about making friends in other clans, why would she want that? She was from Riverclan, the best clan ever. She didn't need silly relationships with different clans rather than hers.

---------------

Jaystream and Tinytip padded into the clearing and sat down among their fellow clanmates.

Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Characters : Dapplekit (D)
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Kit (D)
Libra Goat
Number of posts : 2679

PostSubject: Re: October's Gathering 2017   October's Gathering 2017 - Page 4 EmptyWed 18 Oct 2017 - 6:50

Darkpaw fallowed her clan into the gathering and saw her friends(Daisypaw,frostpaw and rosepaw)all in one spot. "hey guys your here too wow this must be a really special gathering." she told the group. "hello fawnpaw im darkpaw from Riverclan." she replied to the other apprentice.

Daisypaw saw her friend come up. "hey darkpaw how's the training going." she asked. "ya fawnpaw and my name is Daisypaw." she replied to fawnpaw also.

Frostpaw was bored waiting around until she noticed darkpaw. "hey darkpaw what's been happening?" she asked her. "hi I'm frostpaw fawnpaw." she introduced herself.

Rosepaw started to eat a leaf when she noticed two apprentices come. One she knew as darkpaw and the other said her name was fawnpaw. "hey fawnpaw my name is rosepaw." she said. "darkpaw nice to see you again." she said and nodded at her.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
https://firedaisy365.deviantart.com
Fish
Former Staff
Former Staff
Fish

Characters : they dead.
Clan/Rank : former RC leader | former site moderator
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 1202

PostSubject: Re: October's Gathering 2017   October's Gathering 2017 - Page 4 EmptyWed 18 Oct 2017 - 15:39

Icepaw trailed a short distance behind Ivyfall, ears folded against her head. She would never not feel uncomfortable about representing RiverClan as its medicine cat instead of one of its warriors. Her eyes swept across the ranks of warriors and apprentices chattering busily among themselves, speaking of battle stories, border skirmishes, Clan-on-Clan tensions, hunting patrols..

StarClan truly had cursed her to be in the position she was in.

October's Gathering 2017 - Page 4 6e4deea343f5a23686845b3e041231bb
Back to top Go down
Ivy-ssi

Ivy-ssi

Characters : Cardinalpaw ♂ | Minkpaw ♂ | Whitepaw ♀ | Hickorypaw ♂ | Eveningkit ♀
Clan/Rank : (C) SkC app (M) SC app (W) TC app (H) RC app (E) WC kit
Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 697

PostSubject: Re: October's Gathering 2017   October's Gathering 2017 - Page 4 EmptyWed 18 Oct 2017 - 16:03

"Uh, nice to meet you Cedarstorm," Ivypaw meowed, a bit more awkwardly now. She was an introvert after all, and all these cats around her made her feel just a little uncomfortable. She only greeted these cats with "confidence" because she wanted to open up more, but she still felt uncomfortable. She turned to the smaller cat. Uh so.. what's your name?"

OOC: Fawnpaw..?

Russetpaw grinned. "Nice to meet you all."
This being his first gathering, he decided to meet a a decent amount of cats.

Minkpaw | tom | SC app

Whitepaw | She-cat | TC app

Hickorypaw | Tom | RC app

Eveningkit | She-cat | WC kit

<3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: October's Gathering 2017   October's Gathering 2017 - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

October's Gathering 2017
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next