Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Batting close to the Maple trees

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lilacwish

Lilacwish

Clan/Rank : Shadowclan kit/Loner/kittypet / windclan app/Riverclan kits
Number of posts : 459

Batting close to the Maple trees - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batting close to the Maple trees   Batting close to the Maple trees - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 1:53 pm

"I...wish we could too....do you know where we could meet that wouldn't draw too much attention?"She asked quiet but curious. She loves being near him without the river separating them.

Ooc lol wow really well I guess it worked out.

Stormpaw of Starclan  Brownpaw Starclan   Cherryblossom starclan     Fennelpaw of Starclan.   Torrentpaw Starclan    Cherryfang Of Thunderclan    Mapleshade of Skyclan  Duskpaw/shade of Riverclan.   Lilacpaw of Skyclan.     Lynxpaw of Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
Lux

Lux

Characters : Crowkit, Tigerpaw, Cloudpaw
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 582

PostSubject: Re: Batting close to the Maple trees   Batting close to the Maple trees - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 4:10 pm

Her question was actually his own doubt and he already thought on an answer. Smiling, the tom touched her paws gently with the tip of his tail before standing up to return to the camp. “It’s a little far away but I think we can meet at the Fourtrees when the night falls. It’s neutral territory and no so many cats visit it unless is during the Gatherings. What do you think?” He purred with bright eyes.

Crowkit of Shadowclan:#0066ff
Tigerpaw of Riverclan:#006600
Cloudpaw of Riverclan: #00cc99
Back to top Go down
Lilacwish

Lilacwish

PostSubject: Re: Batting close to the Maple trees   Batting close to the Maple trees - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 4:45 pm

Maplepaw seemed to think about it for a moment before she smiled a small purr escaping her"I'm fine with that the trip won't bother me"She mewed smiling. She stood slowly"well...ill see you then"She mewed.

Stormpaw of Starclan  Brownpaw Starclan   Cherryblossom starclan     Fennelpaw of Starclan.   Torrentpaw Starclan    Cherryfang Of Thunderclan    Mapleshade of Skyclan  Duskpaw/shade of Riverclan.   Lilacpaw of Skyclan.     Lynxpaw of Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
Lux

Lux

Characters : Crowkit, Tigerpaw, Cloudpaw
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 582

PostSubject: Re: Batting close to the Maple trees   Batting close to the Maple trees - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 16, 2017 6:13 pm

”Yes... I can’t wait to meet again.” He purred turning his back with the purpose to start swimming back to the Riverclan territory. When he reached the ground, Batpaw decided to look back with a smile. ”I promise that the next time we will see each other I’ll be a warrior!” He said loudly before disappearing once again in the reeds.

Crowkit of Shadowclan:#0066ff
Tigerpaw of Riverclan:#006600
Cloudpaw of Riverclan: #00cc99
Back to top Go down
Lilacwish

Lilacwish

PostSubject: Re: Batting close to the Maple trees   Batting close to the Maple trees - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 16, 2017 6:34 pm

"And I will be too"She purred before she turned and went back to camp

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Batting close to the Maple trees   Batting close to the Maple trees - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Batting close to the Maple trees
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2