Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

watch out palm trees, here comes maple

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

watch out palm trees, here comes maple Empty
Postwatch out palm trees, here comes maple

hello lovelies <3

from friday, september 20th to monday, septemeber 23, my boyfriend and i will be traveling to the outer banks in north carolina! :D

this means that i’ll be out and about doing fun stuff alllll weekend, and i won’t be back and able to post until tuesday D: i’ll still be accessible via discord, and i may pop onto the site real quick if someone needs ivybrook for anything, but other than that i’ll be out doing beach things. don’t hesitate to ping me on discord if you need me, and i hope you’re all doing great!

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

watch out palm trees, here comes maple :: Comments

sumashira
Re: watch out palm trees, here comes maple
Post Thu 19 Sep 2019 - 19:14 by sumashira
That sounds like fun, Maple! I hope you have a good time. <3

watch out palm trees, here comes maple

Page 1 of 1