Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Chaos (Part 2) [OPEN PLOT]

Go down 
+17
Ebby
Clover
Honey Badger
Shadow
Pinepaw
Jay Bird
Apricity
Mistpelt
Sunlit
Squirrelnose
AirJordanz
Ash
Drippy
Minecraftnerd
Harlem
Leaffeather
Caitywolfy
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Minecraftnerd

Minecraftnerd

Characters : (A)shfeather, (O)akfall, (C)edarpaw, (S)ootcloud, (N)ightfoot
Clan/Rank : (A): Riverclan NAW (O): Windclan NAW (C): Thunderclan apprentice (N): Shadowclan NAW (S): Shadowclan NAW
Number of posts : 310

Chaos (Part 2) [OPEN PLOT] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos (Part 2) [OPEN PLOT]   Chaos (Part 2) [OPEN PLOT] - Page 4 EmptyThu 13 Jul 2017 - 12:22

ooc: Leader stats are 120/300, just checked.

Nightpaw's eyes widened as the dog tried to break free, but felt a sense of security as the leader joined the battle. Then, all of a sudden, her eyes grew wider once more. THE LEADER! HE COULD LOSE A LIFE! With new battle ferocity, she continued to scratch at the dog's underbelly.

Nightpaw used Belly Rake, dealing 7 damage and costing 10 stamina.

Sootpaw, like his sister, saw the leader join the battle. Instantly, he had the same thought process and began to fight with new energy. Going to the front of the dog, he swatted at it with his unsheathed paw.

Sootpaw used Front Paw Strike, costing 10 stamina and dealing 6 damage.

~ dog 4 is stunned for 1 more turn ~

dog 4 ~
96/150 HP
330/350 SP

olivepaw ~
20/20 HP
70/80 SP

ashpaw ~
20/20 HP
70/80 SP

nightpaw ~
20/20 HP
60/80 SP

sootpaw ~
20/20 HP
60/80 SP

leopardstar ~
120/120 HP
275/300 SP

Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: Chaos (Part 2) [OPEN PLOT]   Chaos (Part 2) [OPEN PLOT] - Page 4 EmptyThu 13 Jul 2017 - 13:04

OOC:
Harlem wrote:
ooc3; aren't leader stats 120/300, and if they are, shouldn't leopardstar have 275 sp? i may be wrong. if i am, i'll edit my post.

Yeah it was a typo, my bad cx

Tawnypool wrote:
Ooc um am I allowed to point out that Cobrapaw's rped attacked dog one caity dog and it should be less states then 103...

Anyone who sees a mistake or discrepancy is encouraged to point it out to keep this battle as clean as possible~

(I will put a battle post up when i have more time and other people have had their turn)

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Chaos (Part 2) [OPEN PLOT] - Page 4 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Minecraftnerd

Minecraftnerd

Characters : (A)shfeather, (O)akfall, (C)edarpaw, (S)ootcloud, (N)ightfoot
Clan/Rank : (A): Riverclan NAW (O): Windclan NAW (C): Thunderclan apprentice (N): Shadowclan NAW (S): Shadowclan NAW
Number of posts : 310

PostSubject: Re: Chaos (Part 2) [OPEN PLOT]   Chaos (Part 2) [OPEN PLOT] - Page 4 EmptyThu 20 Jul 2017 - 12:38

Boop
Back to top Go down
Leaffeather

Leaffeather

Characters : (S)Specklepaw, (H)Hawkkit, (D) Duskpaw, (G)Graykit
Clan/Rank : (S)Windclan Apprentice, (H)Riverclan Kit, (D)Rouge, (G)Riverclan Kit
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 132

PostSubject: Re: Chaos (Part 2) [OPEN PLOT]   Chaos (Part 2) [OPEN PLOT] - Page 4 EmptyThu 20 Jul 2017 - 17:20

OOC: boop? Nvm

Duskpaw was fighting the black dog(dog 2) from behind dealing some blows. When Thrushstripe was tossed to the side, Duskpaw stopped to dash over but changed his mind. The elder can wait for a couple heartbeats.... Quickly dashing from side to side, he scratched the dog. Panting, he rushed once more at the dog and leaped onto its back. Clinging

Duskpaw used leap and hold on Dog 2 dealing 7HP and using 10SP

Duskpaw
20/20
60/80

Ravenclaw
40/60
145/200

Swiftclaw
45/45
145/160

Littlebrook
70/100
265/180

Thrushstripe
30/60
85/100

Rowanpaw
0/20
0/80

Gingerpaw
0/20
80/80

"Take that flea-brain!" Duskpaw snarled while still cling to the dog's shoulders. Soon the dog started to shake and snap at him. Startled, he let go and was shook off. Landing with a thud beside Thrushstripe, Duskpaw remembered what he was originally gonna do. Slowly getting up from where he lay, Duskpaw dragged his aching body over to Thrush. "Come on Thrush... Get up!
I'm taking you to the med den."

Chaos (Part 2) [OPEN PLOT] - Page 4 GalinaKittenLightBrownTabbyGirl03Chaos (Part 2) [OPEN PLOT] - Page 4 Lightning+clan+flowerheartChaos (Part 2) [OPEN PLOT] - Page 4 Black-and-white-fluffy-kittens-5221fb5d742baChaos (Part 2) [OPEN PLOT] - Page 4 Th?id=OIP.-dJUUCi8di1cCrLI1aNyhQEsDh&pid=15

Hawkpaw of Riverclan@Specklepaw of Windclan@Duskpaw of Shadowclan@Graykit of Riverclan
(Hawkpaw is an unofficial name)
Back to top Go down
Mocha

Mocha

Clan/Rank : SC and WC
Gemini Monkey
Number of posts : 183

PostSubject: Re: Chaos (Part 2) [OPEN PLOT]   Chaos (Part 2) [OPEN PLOT] - Page 4 EmptyThu 20 Jul 2017 - 17:47

The sound of dogs and cats yowling collided together in a haunting symphony as Leafkit huddled with her brothers deep within the nursery. A warrior seemed to be defending the entrance, but they looked like they were about to pass out. Leafkit put her paws over her ears and just hoped this would end soon.

#615B4F // #67A358
20/80 // 20/80

hi because i'm australian it means my posting times are weird please be patient ;;

⠀⠀⠀⠀Chaos (Part 2) [OPEN PLOT] - Page 4 Z5d3104c3dfe1f
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

PostSubject: Re: Chaos (Part 2) [OPEN PLOT]   Chaos (Part 2) [OPEN PLOT] - Page 4 EmptyFri 21 Jul 2017 - 21:39

Littlebrook yowled in pain as her ear was caught in the fowl smelling creatures strong jaws. She could've sworn her ear had caught fire, but soon blood was rushing into her eyes and there was something on the ground that was eerily familiar. "My. ear." She hissed through bared teeth as she glared daggers at the dog. Before she could do anything more she watched in anger and horror as her son was struck down by the huge creature. Letting out a ferocious growl, she flew at the dog, razor sharp claws flying.

Littlebrook used Front paw strike on Dog 2 dealing 14 HP and 10 SP

Duskpaw:
20/20 HP
60/80 SP

Ravenclaw:
40/60 HP
145/200 SP

Swiftclaw:
45/45 HP
145/160 SP

Littlebrook:
70/100 HP
255/180 SP

Thrushstripe:
30/60 HP
85/100 SP

Dog:
82/150 HP
290/350 SP

Olivepaw screeched loudly as her father joined her side, and a newly found rush of energy started coursing through her. Sliding under the giant dog, she raked her needle sharp claws down its soft underbelly.

Olivepaw used Belly Rake on Dog 4 dealing 7 HP and 10 SP

dog 4:
89/150 HP
330/350 SP

olivepaw:
20/20 HP
60/80 SP

ashpaw:
20/20 HP
70/80 SP

nightpaw:
20/20 HP
60/80 SP

sootpaw:
20/20 HP
60/80 SP

leopardstar:
120/120 HP
275/300 SP

(dog 4 is unstunned now i believe?)

Silentstorm blinked in surprise as the former leader, Thrushstripe joined the fight against one of the dogs. The tom may be the the oldest cat he knew, but Thrushstripe was anything but weak. With a knowing smirk on the black pelted tom's face, he slashed repeatedly at the dog's muzzle in a determined and confident succession.

Silentstorm used Front paws strike on Dog 1 dealing 12 HP and 25 SP.

Dog 1:
185/145 HP
280/300 SP

Honeydrop:
50/50 HP
100/120 SP

Silentstorm:
60/60 HP
160/200 SP

Redpaw:
20/20 HP
65/80 SP

Breezepaw:
20/20 HP
70/80 SP

Cobrapaw:
20/20 HP
70/80 SP

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
Chaos (Part 2) [OPEN PLOT] - Page 4 Sign_s13
Chaos (Part 2) [OPEN PLOT] - Page 4 Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
Mocha

Mocha

Clan/Rank : SC and WC
Gemini Monkey
Number of posts : 183

PostSubject: Re: Chaos (Part 2) [OPEN PLOT]   Chaos (Part 2) [OPEN PLOT] - Page 4 EmptyThu 10 Aug 2017 - 2:11

(bump!)

#615B4F // #67A358
20/80 // 20/80

hi because i'm australian it means my posting times are weird please be patient ;;

⠀⠀⠀⠀Chaos (Part 2) [OPEN PLOT] - Page 4 Z5d3104c3dfe1f
Back to top Go down
Leaffeather

Leaffeather

Characters : (S)Specklepaw, (H)Hawkkit, (D) Duskpaw, (G)Graykit
Clan/Rank : (S)Windclan Apprentice, (H)Riverclan Kit, (D)Rouge, (G)Riverclan Kit
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 132

PostSubject: Re: Chaos (Part 2) [OPEN PLOT]   Chaos (Part 2) [OPEN PLOT] - Page 4 EmptyMon 21 Aug 2017 - 15:50

(Anyone still doing this?)

Chaos (Part 2) [OPEN PLOT] - Page 4 GalinaKittenLightBrownTabbyGirl03Chaos (Part 2) [OPEN PLOT] - Page 4 Lightning+clan+flowerheartChaos (Part 2) [OPEN PLOT] - Page 4 Black-and-white-fluffy-kittens-5221fb5d742baChaos (Part 2) [OPEN PLOT] - Page 4 Th?id=OIP.-dJUUCi8di1cCrLI1aNyhQEsDh&pid=15

Hawkpaw of Riverclan@Specklepaw of Windclan@Duskpaw of Shadowclan@Graykit of Riverclan
(Hawkpaw is an unofficial name)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chaos (Part 2) [OPEN PLOT]   Chaos (Part 2) [OPEN PLOT] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chaos (Part 2) [OPEN PLOT]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4