Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Blossoming Storm

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lilacwish

Lilacwish

Clan/Rank : Shadowclan kit/Loner/kittypet / windclan app/Riverclan kits
Number of posts : 459

The Blossoming Storm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blossoming Storm   The Blossoming Storm - Page 2 EmptyFri 7 Jul 2017 - 9:59

She listened quiet intently for a moment questions coming to mind but she didn't speak them as she listened."so.....what is an apprentice?"She asked."I'm sorry I'm asking so many questions"she spoke calmly.

Stormpaw of Starclan  Brownpaw Starclan   Cherryblossom starclan     Fennelpaw of Starclan.   Torrentpaw Starclan    Cherryfang Of Thunderclan    Mapleshade of Skyclan  Duskpaw/shade of Riverclan.   Lilacpaw of Skyclan.     Lynxpaw of Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3847

PostSubject: Re: The Blossoming Storm   The Blossoming Storm - Page 2 EmptyFri 7 Jul 2017 - 10:02

The tom shook his head, grinning. "It's fine! You're good company." He shot her a wink before continuing. "Adult cats train apprentices to become warriors. Before cats become apprentices when they're six moons old, they're called kits."
He turned to look at her. "I never knew that there was so much so many cats don't know."

Lilacwish

PostSubject: Re: The Blossoming Storm   The Blossoming Storm - Page 2 EmptyFri 7 Jul 2017 - 10:17

"Well I don't tend to socialize too much so I'm sure other cats know more then me"She mewed looking at him a small purr rumbling in her throat.

Stormpaw of Starclan  Brownpaw Starclan   Cherryblossom starclan     Fennelpaw of Starclan.   Torrentpaw Starclan    Cherryfang Of Thunderclan    Mapleshade of Skyclan  Duskpaw/shade of Riverclan.   Lilacpaw of Skyclan.     Lynxpaw of Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3847

PostSubject: Re: The Blossoming Storm   The Blossoming Storm - Page 2 EmptyFri 7 Jul 2017 - 11:15

"I only know a few, really." He purred.

The tom looked up suddenly, his tabby tail twitching. "I've gotta go. The clan cats don't like kittypets." He jumped to his feet but paused and turned.
"Meet me here tomorrow, okay? I'll be here!"
He winked and leapt into the bushes, disappearing into the undergrowth.

Lilacwish

PostSubject: Re: The Blossoming Storm   The Blossoming Storm - Page 2 EmptyFri 7 Jul 2017 - 11:41

Cherryblossom blinked but nodded watching him go"alright I'll meet you here then bye"She purred flicking her tail before she padded off and jumped up onto her fence

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Blossoming Storm   The Blossoming Storm - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Blossoming Storm
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2