Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Blossoming Storm

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3847

The Blossoming Storm Empty
PostSubject: The Blossoming Storm   The Blossoming Storm EmptyWed Jul 05, 2017 10:29 pm

Leafstorm padded through the semidarkness towards the Twolegplace. He didn't know exactly why he was going there- he had been out hunting and it felt like he was walking in the right direction.

He suddenly came to a abrupt halt. Can't cross here, His mind automatically said. He had reached the edge of the territory.
The young warrior yawned lazily and scratched behind his ear with one back foot before sitting back and watching the edge of the area with a bored look.

One nicked ear flicked and his eyes narrowed, but he continued to stare forward, pretending he hadn't heard the footsteps approaching him.

Lilacwish

Clan/Rank : Shadowclan kit/Loner/kittypet / windclan app/Riverclan kits
Number of posts : 459

PostSubject: Re: The Blossoming Storm   The Blossoming Storm EmptyThu Jul 06, 2017 11:31 am

The bright orange ginger and white she cat flicked a bright ear as she was resting on top of the fence of some random upwalker  den not too far from where she could pick out was another cat or so she thought. Getting up to her paws she gave a small stretch before she jumped gracefully down from the fence and made her way over. To her she was curious if it was a cat and if it was she hoped to meet whoever it was and hoped to not get attacked.

Stormpaw of Starclan  Brownpaw Starclan   Cherryblossom starclan     Fennelpaw of Starclan.   Torrentpaw Starclan    Cherryfang Of Thunderclan    Mapleshade of Skyclan  Duskpaw/shade of Riverclan.   Lilacpaw of Skyclan.     Lynxpaw of Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Blossoming Storm   The Blossoming Storm EmptyThu Jul 06, 2017 5:41 pm

The tom turned to her. "Well hello there," He purred. "Whats's a pretty kittypet doing so far from home?"
He got to his feet. The she cat was a handsome ginger color, with white on her chest, muzzle and paws. He had to admit that she was nice-looking.
He shook himself, giving his shoulder a few licks to put himself back in order.

Lilacwish

PostSubject: Re: The Blossoming Storm   The Blossoming Storm EmptyThu Jul 06, 2017 5:59 pm

"Kittypet hmmm that a funny term... the name is Cherryblossom"She said looking at the tom. She had to admit he looked handsome and she had guessed right that there was a cat here. She flicked her fluffy ginger tail blue eyes watching him for a moment

Stormpaw of Starclan  Brownpaw Starclan   Cherryblossom starclan     Fennelpaw of Starclan.   Torrentpaw Starclan    Cherryfang Of Thunderclan    Mapleshade of Skyclan  Duskpaw/shade of Riverclan.   Lilacpaw of Skyclan.     Lynxpaw of Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Blossoming Storm   The Blossoming Storm EmptyThu Jul 06, 2017 6:30 pm

"I'm Leafstorm." He mewed.
He paused. "So you're not a kittypet?" His bright green eyes widened in interest. "I haven't seen you around here. Where are you from?"

Lilacwish

PostSubject: Re: The Blossoming Storm   The Blossoming Storm EmptyThu Jul 06, 2017 7:06 pm

Cherryblossom blinked "such a weird name...."She commented confused by it for a moment."well I don't know what a little is but no I suppose not. "She spoke. "I am from around I don't have a set home "She spoke calmly"I roam wherever my food goes I suppose"She mewed.

Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Blossoming Storm   The Blossoming Storm EmptyThu Jul 06, 2017 7:09 pm

"So you're a rouge then?" The tom mewed. He wrinkled his nose playfully at her comment. "You're name's not exactly normal either, sweetheart." He grinned.

Lilacwish

PostSubject: Re: The Blossoming Storm   The Blossoming Storm EmptyThu Jul 06, 2017 7:17 pm

"Yeah I suppose so and my name is normal I was named after a flower"She spoke calmly ear flicking. Though she smiled none the less.

Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Blossoming Storm   The Blossoming Storm EmptyThu Jul 06, 2017 7:19 pm

The tom tilted his head. "A beautiful flower for a beautiful she-cat." He flirted playfully, flicking his tail in amusement. "Tell me more about yourself... Cherryblossom."

Lilacwish

PostSubject: Re: The Blossoming Storm   The Blossoming Storm EmptyThu Jul 06, 2017 7:45 pm

Cherryblossom felt her ears grow bot for a moment. The she cat looked her white chest fur for a moment."well thank you your not so bad yourself"She purred before she mewed"well my mother was a house at and I was raised there. Umm I decided to go out and live on my own...i have siblings but I haven't seen them in a little while"she said

Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Blossoming Storm   The Blossoming Storm EmptyThu Jul 06, 2017 8:17 pm

The tom shot her a win and his green eyes brightened. "So... you're a kittypet turned rouge?" He tilted his head thoughtfully.
"And you don't even know where your own siblings are...?" He shook his head slowly, making tutting sounds.

"You should come back to Thunderclan with me. We'll teach you all about how important family is." Leafstorm mewed as casually as possible.

Lilacwish

PostSubject: Re: The Blossoming Storm   The Blossoming Storm EmptyThu Jul 06, 2017 9:09 pm

Cherryblossom blinked but flicked her tail rolling her eyes some."maybe...i might "She said with a small purr."but why would i..and what is this....Thunderclan you speak of?"She asked looking at him.

Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Blossoming Storm   The Blossoming Storm EmptyThu Jul 06, 2017 9:31 pm

The tom shook his head, chuckling. "You don't know what the clans are? Just you wait-
there are five of them: Thunderclan, that's where I live, Shadowclan, Riverclan, Windclan and Skyclan.
We all have territories near here."
He purred excitedly. "We have a code that warriors- I'm one -live by."

Lilacwish

PostSubject: Re: The Blossoming Storm   The Blossoming Storm EmptyThu Jul 06, 2017 9:39 pm

She was quiet for a moment as he chuckled at her she stood ear perked up."I dont..."She mewed before she listened tail flicking quietly. "So....what is this code?"She asked curiously"and why do you need it?"She asked padding over closer.

Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Blossoming Storm   The Blossoming Storm EmptyThu Jul 06, 2017 9:45 pm

"The code is a sort of a lifestyle. Warriors like me live by it- it's full of the basic principles of life." He took a small step closer. "We don't kill unless necessary, and we protect all kits, regardless of clan. Good things every cat should do." He sat down next to her.

"Sometimes there are cats that break the code- they kill clanmates or have mates outside of their clan. Then the clan leaders decide on a punishment for them, like being demoted to an apprentice or even exile, in some cases."

PostSubject: Re: The Blossoming Storm   The Blossoming Storm Empty

Back to top Go down

The Blossoming Storm
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next