Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Leaf-fall is finally here, and with it, the promise of colder, crueler, days ahead.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Blossoming (c)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue), Mistypaw (SkC), Minkbite (TC)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T4 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T5 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue. Mistypaw: SkyClan Apprentice. Minkbite: ThunderClan T1 Warrior.
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2702

Blossoming (c) Empty
PostSubject: Blossoming (c)   Blossoming (c) EmptyFri 24 May 2024 - 8:29

Sunflare had been working on himself and his relationships with others lately, and the next cat on his mental list was Lilyvalley. The she-cat had a couple years on him, but she’d been gone for so long that they never really talked. “Um, Lilyvalley…” he mewed, seeing her in camp. “How are things going with you? I’m pleased to see more kits for ShadowClan are on the way. If you ever need assistance, I’m willing to babysit.”
Back to top Go down
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmstorm, [A]Addercrest, [T]Thistledown
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T5 Warrior, [E]RiverClan T1 Warrior, [A]ThunderClan T1 Warrior, [T]WindClan T1 Warrior
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2463

Blossoming (c) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blossoming (c)   Blossoming (c) EmptyTue 28 May 2024 - 16:10

LILYVALLEY
If we did what was easy
Lilyvalley lifted her head as she heard a voice called her name. Although she had never interacted with this cat, by now she had been in the Clan long enough to know everyone's name.

She knew nothing about Sunflare beyond that.

"Sunflare! I'm doing alright. How about you? I'm sorry about Tawnyshadow."

Okay, so maybe there was one thing she knew about. She was pretty sure every cat in the Clan knew about that. It was fairly recent, after all.

"I might just have to take you up on that offer. If these kits are anything like I was as a kit, they are going to be a pawful. I could definitely use the help." She let out a bit of a chuckle. She was sure she would have the help, especially from Swiftheart, but she wasn't about to turn down Sunflare's offer. As far as she was concerned, she would take all the help she could get raising these kits.

She did not want to lose these ones. 
Then there wouldn't be anything to live for.
ShadowClan • T4 Warrior • She/Her • #6e174c
Credits: coding - xaandiir | image 1 | image 2 | image 3 | image 4 | image 5 | image 6

Blossoming (c) Ea9Ylnv
Addercrest | Lilyvalley | Elmstorm | Thistledown
T1 ThunderClan Warrior | T5 ShadowClan Warrior | T1 RiverClan Warrior | WindClan T1 Warrior

Back to top Go down

Blossoming (c)
Page 1 of 1