Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Don't Call Me a Mousebrain You.. Mousebrain! [topic 1]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

Don't Call Me a Mousebrain You.. Mousebrain! [topic 1] Empty
PostSubject: Don't Call Me a Mousebrain You.. Mousebrain! [topic 1]   Don't Call Me a Mousebrain You.. Mousebrain! [topic 1] EmptySun May 28, 2017 3:09 pm

Don't Call Me a Mousebrain You.. Mousebrain! [topic 1] Sunset_may_2006_panorama

It was dusk. Shadowclan's first patrol was just making its rounds as Thunderclan was finishing up for the evening. However, not everything was going to go as planned...

Swiftclaw had been one of the three on this short patrol, simply making his rounds to get back to camp. He didn't particularly care for getting up so early, but it had to be done. Instead of complaining about it, though, he kept his head held high as they made it to the Thunderpath. "Yewpaw, have you been on a border patrol before?" He asked, thinking back on Echopaw's terrified reaction. Hopefully this wouldn't end up the same way.
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7390

PostSubject: Re: Don't Call Me a Mousebrain You.. Mousebrain! [topic 1]   Don't Call Me a Mousebrain You.. Mousebrain! [topic 1] EmptySun May 28, 2017 3:39 pm

Smokestripe padded behind Swiftclaw, sticking close to the younger warrior as he kept his eyes out for any danger. There was a tired look in his eyes, wishing he had gotten more sleep but so was the duties for his Clan. But...There was an excitement that he couldn't deny at being on the patrol with his family. His eyes flickered to Yewpaw as she was addressed by Swiftclaw, a warmth to his eyes. He knew the answer to Swiftclaw's question but held his tongue, wanting to give Yewpaw the time to get to know her uncle.

Lionspark's eyes were bright as she led Specklepaw and Poppypaw toward the ThunderClan border. Her tail swished, her gaze flickering toward the horizon that was being bathed the golden glow of sunset. She paused to look over her shoulder, making sure the two apprentices weren't wandering off or getting into trouble. The forest was slowly recovering from the fire and while Lionspark still hadn't recovered from everything but she knew how to put on a brave face for her daughter. She glanced over her shoulder, blinking when she saw a hint of movement on the ShadowClan side of the border. Hm, seems like a patrol had aligned for once...She could only hope that no trouble would be caused. No...She paused. Perhaps a small skirmish would be welcomed to help get her mind off of everything that had transpired. She certainly wasn't going to start it but...She had a feeling that perhaps Specklepaw would.

Don't Call Me a Mousebrain You.. Mousebrain! [topic 1] ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkpaw ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3278

PostSubject: Re: Don't Call Me a Mousebrain You.. Mousebrain! [topic 1]   Don't Call Me a Mousebrain You.. Mousebrain! [topic 1] EmptyTue May 30, 2017 12:03 pm

Poppypaw bounded eagerly after Lionspark and Specklepaw, doing her best to avoid stepping on any burnt debris as she hurriedly rushed after the two she-cats- the last thing she wanted was burned bracken getting tangled within her long fur as they continued their final patrol for the night. Now that Rockthorn had been booted from Thunderclan in disgrace, her training was juggled around from Warrior to Warrior as needed, so she often found herself been thrown onto little patrols that didn't really benefit her much training wise; not that she really minded. She enjoyed the company of both Lionspark and Specklepaw and hardly minded tagging along with the mother-daughter duo, even if it meant staying out late to finish the patrols of the day. "What's that disgusting smell?" Poppypaw chirped as they arrived at the border, wrinkling her nose as she looked over at Lionspark with curious eyes. The rank scent of mud, must and carrion hung faintly within the air, lingering just beyond the harsh, acrid scent of the rather empty Thunderpath- is that what a Shadowclan cat smelled like? She wouldn't know as she had only ever encountered Shadowclan from a distance during Gatherings and never up close and personal like this.

Don't Call Me a Mousebrain You.. Mousebrain! [topic 1] Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Don't Call Me a Mousebrain You.. Mousebrain! [topic 1]   Don't Call Me a Mousebrain You.. Mousebrain! [topic 1] EmptyMon Jun 05, 2017 5:48 pm

Yewpaw seemed to puff up. "Of course," she mewed back to the older warrior, tail straight up and rigid as they approached the Thunderpath once again. As much as she tried to hide it, every time she came within sight, smell, or hearing of this place made her hackles stand up on end. The sick and sour trace of the Thunderpath hung heavy in the air, strong enough to make her eyes water from this close up, and she'd sometimes have night-terrors about monsters and their unblinking yellow eyes, glowing like a fire that burned deep in its throat. Smokestripe had said they hadn't been known to leave the Thunderpath, but just the thought of those big black paws churning through the mud and grass to get at the small cats just to the side made her stomach flutter and her throat tighten. Like she was going to hack up. Yewpaw fluffed up more, peering through the dimming light toward the wall of dark trees on the other side, mouth open for the usual scents... Pine and oak and flowers, a strong trace of other cats that burned in her nostrils even through the rankness of the Thunderpath, certainly not ShadowClan. The apprentice whipped her tail back and forth, her voice dropping almost to a whisper. "W-will we see another patrol?"

Don't Call Me a Mousebrain You.. Mousebrain! [topic 1] LMTPFqJ

Don't Call Me a Mousebrain You.. Mousebrain! [topic 1] I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Don't Call Me a Mousebrain You.. Mousebrain! [topic 1]   Don't Call Me a Mousebrain You.. Mousebrain! [topic 1] EmptyMon Jun 05, 2017 7:04 pm

"That, my dear Poppypaw is the smell of Shadowclan." She meowed, sticking out her tongue in disgust as she watched the border distractedly. Then she saw it, a flash of fur and a murmuring of voices, and with that evidence and an urge to tussle the apprentice immediately had a game plan in mind. With everything that had been happening, they all needed a distraction. "Shadowclan is full of repulsive, rotting rats! They hide away in the dark because they're faces and scents are just that horrible!" Specklepaw spat, a grin on her face as she stopped walking, searching for the faces and furs of the Shadowclan cats she had spotted just moments before.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Don't Call Me a Mousebrain You.. Mousebrain! [topic 1]   Don't Call Me a Mousebrain You.. Mousebrain! [topic 1] EmptyMon Jun 05, 2017 9:44 pm

"I don't think so. I haven't seen one yet!" Swiftclaw mewed, but suddenly stopped and faced the border as a voice rang through the air talking about how bad Shadowclan smelled. "Hey!" He shouted back, a little hurt by the remark. When had Shadowclan ever smelled that bad? Didn't they know Shadowclan hunted at night because it's easier to go unseen? "Shadowclan isn't bad! And we hunt at night to we can't be seen by the prey!" He said, feeling the need to justify Shadowclan's actions before he turned back to Smokestripe and Yewpaw. "Thunderclan... am I right? Hah..." It was somewhat of an attempt at a joke, mixed with a half-hearted laugh, but it was obvious that this situation was already starting to make him a little uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7390

PostSubject: Re: Don't Call Me a Mousebrain You.. Mousebrain! [topic 1]   Don't Call Me a Mousebrain You.. Mousebrain! [topic 1] EmptyTue Jun 06, 2017 1:59 pm

Lionspark spared a small glare at her daughter as they moved closer to the ShadowClan border, wanting to tell her to watch what she had to say but...Well the idea of a small fight was rather tantalizing. It had been so long she was able to stretch her claws. Her gaze flashed toward the border as a voice echoed across, someone sounding rather hurt by her daughter's reply. Lionspark's eyes flashed as a kit-like excitement flooded through her. "Of course," she shouted back as she stepped into the small clear area near the Thunderpath, her eyes scanning for the ShadowClan cats. "Your prey wouldn't come out of their holes if they caught just a glimpse of your faces," she taunted lightheartedly. "But of course even the darkness doesn't seem to help as you are forced to eat crowfood."

Smokestripe shifted uneasily at the idea of meeting another Clans patrol, opening his mouth to say that he hoped that they wouldn't run into them just for voices to break through the undergrowth. He flinched as he glanced from the shadows, catching slight glimpses of ThunderClan fur as Swiftclaw shouted a feeble defense only for a golden tabby to step into view. Smokestripe's ears flickered back, wanting to tell Swiftclaw that they should just continue on but as he turned his head, he spotted his daughter and his heart sank. He...He didn't want to be a coward in front of her. He wanted to be the type of cat that she could respect. His mind flashed with the words that she had said during their first patrol - how she was going to defend the territory from the other Clans.

He shifted on his paws, taking in a deep breath as he pushed himself out of the shadows and into view of the golden she-cat. He was going to make Yewpaw proud. "Cute words," he called to the ThunderClan cats, his voice shaking slightly as he steeled himself for what he was doing, pushing back the panic that rose in his chest. "B-But that is all it is. Words. D-Don't think we are scared of you just because you can speak like a foxhearted cat," he snarled faintly, his eyes narrowing to hide the fear that flickered in them. He didn't want a fight...He was terrified of fighting but he wouldn't let Yewpaw know that.

Don't Call Me a Mousebrain You.. Mousebrain! [topic 1] ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't Call Me a Mousebrain You.. Mousebrain! [topic 1]   Don't Call Me a Mousebrain You.. Mousebrain! [topic 1] Empty

Back to top Go down

Don't Call Me a Mousebrain You.. Mousebrain! [topic 1]
Page 1 of 1