Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Slatepaw's Warrior Ceremony

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix, Perchstar.
Clan/Rank : [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6739

Slatepaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Slatepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Slatepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 25 May 2017 - 19:55

Ashstar leapt onto the Tallrock. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather underneath the Tallrock for a Clan meeting!"

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Slatepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Slatepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri 26 May 2017 - 8:19

Slatepaw's fur had been groomed to perfection. He knew what was coming in the next few moments. The grey and white tom padded into the clearing with his chest out and tail high. Moons of training had lead up to this moment. His eyes cast a quick look around the camp for Smokepelt. The apprentice had hoped his father would be around to witness the moment. Due to the fact his mentor was the leader, he did not have to worry about her presence. After a moment of surveying the camp, he settled down in the center. He was ready.

Sagepaw emerged from the medicine cat's den at the leader's call. Her brother was sitting in the center looking prouder than normal. Is it his ceremony? They were both certainly old enough to have been warriors. If it weren't for Starclan's calling, she would have been sitting next to him. A pang of sadness caused her to frown. Even after all these moons, the dream of one day becoming a warrior still still lived somewhere inside of her. It bothered her too that Slatepaw had decided not to tell her about his ceremony. Regardless, she sat down and waited for it to begin.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix, Perchstar.
Clan/Rank : [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Slatepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Slatepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri 26 May 2017 - 9:35

Ashstar smiled at the apprentice as he walked up. Another of her grandkits was climbing the ranks. She had trained this one personally, and she knew he was ready. He had a good heart, but his father's ideals threatened to turn him into someone less than what he was. Slatepaw would be a good warrior, as long as he was his mother's son and not his father's. "Slatepaw, please step forwards." Once the tom did, she continued. "I, Ashstar, leader of WindClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. He has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend him to you as a warrior in his turn. Slatepaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?" The leader's green eyes burned into the tom's own, gaze quiet and searching.

OOC: Name?

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Slatepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Slatepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri 26 May 2017 - 11:17

OCC: Slatethroat

"I do." He meowed, determination burning in his eyes. This was it. This was his moment. Next, Ashstar would say the words giving him his warrior name. Excitement coursed through his veins as his eyes fixed on the leader.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Slatepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Slatepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri 26 May 2017 - 11:47

Ashstar nodded, satisfied with the devotion in the tom's eyes. "Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Slatepaw, from this moment you will be known as Slatethroat. StarClan honors your determination and skill in battle, and we welcome you as a full warrior of WindClan." The leader leapt down and rested her muzzle on top of the new warrior's head, purring gently in pride and love.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Slatepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Slatepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri 26 May 2017 - 15:48

"Thank you for everything, Ashstar." The newly named Slatethroat purred back to his former mentor. Despite their difference in opinions on certain things, she had been a fantastic mentor and he looked up to her. His claws dug into the ground eagerly. This would be a whole new chapter. He was now a Windclan warrior. Pride coursed through his veins and he held his tail high.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slatepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Slatepaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Slatepaw's Warrior Ceremony
Page 1 of 1