Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Duckpaw's Warrior Ceremony

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Duckpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Duckpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Duckpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri Dec 22, 2017 6:57 am

"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey, gather beneath the willow branch for a clan meeting!" Ivystar called out to the clan to gather, her eyes searching for one cat in particular. Her apprentice, Duckpaw, whom this meeting was called for. She'd proven herself in the battle against ThunderClan, and was more than ready for her warrior name.

ooc: set after the battle, keeping the outcome a mystery.

Last edited by Pikachu on Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1470

PostSubject: Re: Duckpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Duckpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri Dec 22, 2017 10:40 am

Duckpaw hobbled out of the apprentices' den, trying not to let her broken hind leg slow her down. While it had been treated and was now in a splint, she still felt weak because of the fact that she had to walk around with it. It would heal, right? Right. Maybe a little bit of self-positivity would keep the brown apprentice's mind off of her injury. The RiverClan cat lifted her sharp green gaze up to the willow branch to look at Ivystar with curiosity and interest sparkling in her eyes.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Duckpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Duckpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri Dec 29, 2017 4:04 pm

"Duckpaw, I have been informed you performed commendably in the battle against ThunderClan, and therefore you are ready to become a warrior. It is time." Ivystar meowed solemnly, before she hopped down to place one paw on her apprentice's head to continue. "I, Ivystar, leader of Riverclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend her to you as a warrior in her turn. Duckpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"
Back to top Go down
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1470

PostSubject: Re: Duckpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Duckpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri Dec 29, 2017 4:08 pm

This was the moment that Duckpaw had been looking forward to for so long. When she was a brand new apprentice, shw had forced herself to believe that the time was far away, and that she had plenty of heartbeats to live through until her warrior ceremony arrived. The time had arrived quickly, apparently. Her green gaze met the eyes of her mentor and she silently listened until it was her turn to speak.
"I do." The words tumbled clearly and sincerely out of her mouth.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Duckpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Duckpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri Dec 29, 2017 4:15 pm

"Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. From this day forth, you shall be known as Duckpuddle. RiverClan honours your strength and your loyalty. I look forward to seeing you blossom further as a warrior, my former apprentice." She meowed with affection towards the end, hopping down to give her a fond lick on the head before continuing in a more sombre tone. "With the heightened tensions with ThunderClan, I cannot risk pulling patrols and allowing you to hold a silent vigil alone, but you will be in charge of the protection of our camp as per tradition. But let us not weigh ourselves down with such heavy thoughts, for tonight, we celebrate."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Duckpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Duckpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Duckpaw's Warrior Ceremony
Page 1 of 1