Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Fishing Waters (Closed - Hunting Patrol)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7395

Fishing Waters (Closed - Hunting Patrol) Empty
PostSubject: Fishing Waters (Closed - Hunting Patrol)   Fishing Waters (Closed - Hunting Patrol) EmptyMon 22 May 2017 - 9:57

Amberpelt sat at the edge of the RiverClan camp with purpose in her eyes and a swish in her tail. It had seemed like forever since the warrior had properly left the camp and had resolved to fix that by hunting. But there was hint of concern in her eyes - her Clanmates had gone missing from their own territory and it was alarming to say the least. While she often would be happy enough to go on her own to hunt, she felt it was smart to stick together in a larger group lest the...Mist showed up again. There was of course the question of what was this so-called mist that seemed to be taking her Clanmates and she feared to find out as she gave a faint shake of her head. But perhaps it wasn't wise to focus on such things. No, her mind would be focus on hunting today and feeding the cats who remained despite this strange threat. But of course she would need some of her Clanmates to join her as she wasn't going to step a paw outside of the camp by her lonesome. That just seemed to be asking for trouble.

Fishing Waters (Closed - Hunting Patrol) ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats

Last edited by Badger on Mon 22 May 2017 - 13:08; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: Fishing Waters (Closed - Hunting Patrol)   Fishing Waters (Closed - Hunting Patrol) EmptyMon 22 May 2017 - 11:23

Smokeface grumbled in reluctance as he poked his head out of the warriors' den. The past moon had been... intense, on a level he couldn't quite describe. The tom blinked a few times to clear his eyes before he made his way towards Amberpelt. She seemed ready to ansemble a patrol, and he wasn't going to let the younger warrior go out all alone. The smoky cat sat down and gave the she-cat a polite nod in greeting. "I assume you are going on a patrol?" he asked, his usually cheerful tone tainted by the events of the near past that still shocked him.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6722

PostSubject: Re: Fishing Waters (Closed - Hunting Patrol)   Fishing Waters (Closed - Hunting Patrol) EmptyMon 22 May 2017 - 12:54

She hadn't slept for days. Shellwater padded wearily out of the warriors' den, ears drooping and shoulders slumped. Her burnished orange eyes had lost their sparkle. Between Toadpaw being taken by the mist, her daughter's cruel death, and Otterleap's sudden disappearance, the calico she-cat's world had shattered into tiny pieces, along with her battered heart. Everything she was- a mate, a mother, a mentor- had been taken away from her, and only a scarred old warrior of RiverClan, an empty, hollowed shell with no joy left, remained. Time and time again, her tired heart had been crushed. By Lionfur when he maimed the beautiful apprentice she had been. By Sleetfang, when he lied to her, got her pregnant and ran off with Morningfog. By the death of her first litter of kits. By Toadpaw vanishing without a trace. By Snowpaw, now gone from her life forever. And now even by Otterleap. Was she doomed to be miserable forever? The slim, emaciated black-and-orange warrior slid silently up to Amberpelt and Smokeface. "I'll come." Her voice was quiet and subdued, her eyes staring at her paws.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkpaw ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3278

PostSubject: Re: Fishing Waters (Closed - Hunting Patrol)   Fishing Waters (Closed - Hunting Patrol) EmptyMon 22 May 2017 - 13:01

Splashpaw had resolved to spend the day sleeping. Again. Ever since Snowpaw's death and Otterleap's disappearance, all she did was sleep the day away- hardly ever bothering to stay awake long enough to eat or properly groom herself. The only time she forced herself to be cheery or active was when she was in the presence of Shellwater or Sparkwillow- they had enough going on without them worrying about her misplaced feelings. Especially when the losses were obviously harder on them. Today was like no other; after she had woken up from her restless nights sleep, Splashpaw had only just managed to stay away long enough to drag herself away from the warm confines of her nest and out into the fresh sunlight that bathed the edges of the camp. But for whatever reason, sleep eluded her so she was stuck lounging about uselessly, plucking at the Newleaf green grasses that fringed the camp in an attempt to distract herself.

However, at Smokeface's mention of a prospective patrol, the little calico's interest flared slightly- maybe an easy, quiet patrol was something that would help her find her paws. Rolling away from the patch of sunshine that she had been dozing in, the young apprentice forced herself to her paws unsteadily before tromping over to Amberpelt and Smokeface, paws dragging slightly as she did so. Splashpaw was rather startled to see Shellwater join the pair of Warriors before her- when was the last time her mother had gone out on patrol? Feeling a bit more nervous in the presence of her mother, she tried to swallow down the lump that appeared within her throat as she reached Amberpelt, Smokeface, and Shellwater. "I'll come as well." She mewed shakily, forcing herself to be a bit more cheerful in the presence of her obviously distraught mother- maybe this would be a good opportunity for her to see how mother was feeling currently.

Fishing Waters (Closed - Hunting Patrol) Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7395

PostSubject: Re: Fishing Waters (Closed - Hunting Patrol)   Fishing Waters (Closed - Hunting Patrol) EmptyMon 22 May 2017 - 13:06

Amberpelt's gaze lit up when she saw Smokeface, returning his nod. "Was planning to go hunting," she paused, her ears slicking back as her eyes darken. "I would have gone by myself but with everything that has transpired...I feel its better if I took a patrol out," she explained with a slight shake of her head. She started to get to her paws, happy to go out with just Smokeface as the company of one cat was better then simply risking being by her lonesome when she saw Shellwater as the RiverClan warrior slowly stumbled over to them. Her gaze darken even more at how defeated the she-cat looked. "Are you sure Shellwater?" she questioned lightly as she took a step forward, brushing her muzzle on the older she-cats head. She couldn't dare to even try to put herself in the poor queen's pelt - why...Amberpelt wouldn't think it so far fetch that the mist was targeting her directly with all that she had lost to it. "Don't feel required to come  you have all the right to mourn still after everything that has..." she cut herself off, letting out a soft sigh. "No, never mind that...Fresh air might do you good. You don't have to hunt if you don't want to however." She was about to turn and lead them out into the territory when young Splashpaw came padding up, giving the apprentice a warm gaze. "Of course, come along you three," she said with a flicker of her tail. Having Splashpaw along would be good for Shellwater - a reminder that the she-cat hasn't lost all of her family.

Fishing Waters (Closed - Hunting Patrol) ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6722

PostSubject: Re: Fishing Waters (Closed - Hunting Patrol)   Fishing Waters (Closed - Hunting Patrol) EmptyMon 22 May 2017 - 16:34

"I'm sure. Don't worry, I'm... fine. I'm fine." Rather than be touched by Amberpelt's concern, Shellwater was slightly irritated. Just because she had been grieving didn't mean she was unable to go on patrol- she was just as capable as other cats! But the brief spark of emotion fizzled out as the deep golden she-cat touched her muzzle to the calico warrior's head. Just like Otterleap used to. Used to... Her best friend, her mate, her partner for life was gone, and she didn't know where he was. Had he- had he left her on purpose? No. No, she couldn't believe that. She wouldn't. He would never, ever betray her like that. A sparkling tear made its way down her cheek, but gratefully at that point Splashpaw made a appearance, drawing attention away from the distressed warrior. The calico apprentice looked just as grief-stricken as she did. Her daughters had been close with each other as kits, and it must have definitely hurt Splashpaw as well to lose her sister and father in one fell swoop. They were both in pain, their family had collapsed. But it would be put back together again. I swear it. Shellwater pressed comfortingly against her daughter as they started out into the territory, words failing her. They could grieve together.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

PostSubject: Re: Fishing Waters (Closed - Hunting Patrol)   Fishing Waters (Closed - Hunting Patrol) EmptyMon 22 May 2017 - 17:19

Willowpaw padded up tentatively as she saw a group forming at the entrance to camp. Shellwater was among them. Her brother, Otterleap's, mate. She almost visibly winced at the thought of her brother. She hadn't been out much since he had disappeared and her heart ached every time she thought about where he was or what was happening to him. Her imagination was not doing her any good at the moment. She had spent the last few days imagining the worst, but she was done with that now. Otterleap wouldn't want it. Plus getting out might help take her mind off things.

Arriving at the entrance just as they were turning to head out she almost turned around. "Hey, um, mind if I come?" She asked shyly, her voice a quiet murmur.

(mobile)

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
Fishing Waters (Closed - Hunting Patrol) Sign_s13
Fishing Waters (Closed - Hunting Patrol) Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: Fishing Waters (Closed - Hunting Patrol)   Fishing Waters (Closed - Hunting Patrol) EmptyMon 22 May 2017 - 22:40

Smokeface nodded his head as more cats began to gather, and he swished his tail before getting up to leave. His attention was caught by Willowpaw, and he reluctantly nodded, agreeing to take her with them. "Sure... the more the merrier." he meowed with a wince of sadness before continuing his way amongst the rest of his Clanmates.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fishing Waters (Closed - Hunting Patrol)   Fishing Waters (Closed - Hunting Patrol) Empty

Back to top Go down

Fishing Waters (Closed - Hunting Patrol)
Page 1 of 1